Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7124 7125 7126 7127 7128 7129 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:46 pm

Empty would flip if he met any of the new akatsuki. He stopped appreciating them after minty became one(no offense minty.)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:55 pm

ChaosBlack22
Aikido

*cough* top 5 *cough*

Dark-Ninja70

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:59 pm

eeeh on second thought he might think the mist seven guy deserves it, alicia too. He'd almost never expect either of them.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:03 am

claru gardeford
Empty would flip if he met any of the new akatsuki. He stopped appreciating them after minty became one(no offense minty.)

whys that?

Sindenky

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:19 am

When he was a gennin he fought an ex akatsuki leader who his evil personality thought was a god incarnate, so any of them that he deems less powerful than that he would be very pissed if he found they were akatsuki. And the only two he'd judge that way by looks alone are muse's and alicia.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:24 am

so would he not like what it i now? lol

Sindenky

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:36 am

yea kinda. Though the members that he thinks fail paired up like akatsuki usually are could probably give him a hard time.

But no one knows where he is right now sad i was having ideas about shane coming to where he is right now, but he couldn't get there without being dead. sad
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:25 am

hey has every one seen my unicorn look at my sig

Xenfang

Xenfang

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:42 am

why did OSU get ban? i want reason not selfish bullshit like most the crap that goes on
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:53 am

Xenfang
why did OSU get ban? i want reason not selfish bullshit like most the crap that goes on

OSU was banned for being a public menace.
His cruel jokes are fun, and several of us make them as well.
But OSU did not know when to stop. He offended several people, and even attacked newer member relentlessly.

When insulting people eh would make 4 or 5 offensive posts with multiple comments inside of each. This was before they even responded.

I liked OSU, and i know it has to suck not being in the village anymore. But whenever he was warned, he acted like he didnt understand why he was being yelled at.

Sindenky

Xenfang

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:00 am

Sindenky
Xenfang

OSU was banned for being a public menace.
His cruel jokes are fun, and several of us make them as well.
But OSU did not know when to stop. He offended several people, and even attacked newer member relentlessly.

When insulting people eh would make 4 or 5 offensive posts with multiple comments inside of each. This was before they even responded.

I liked OSU, and i know it has to suck not being in the village anymore. But whenever he was warned, he acted like he didnt understand why he was being yelled at.

then every one who got offended souldnt be the ******** on the net ive seen half the s**t he did and it was harmless to all but those with out a soul to have since of humour the last joke i know he made was saying America sucks to a friend that was bashing Canada jokingly but anyway how the ******** am i ment to contuien my rp from were i left it it im ******** stuck on wat the do coz i was ment to meet him at a training center and i trired to talk to others to train my rp in genjutsu but he was the only one to answer me and the rest just did there own s**t now his not here coz of a bunch of p***y way to kill my chance at getting anywere in this guild thanks heaps every one who made this happen
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:10 am

i know i asked one of the question a bit back in the post but how the ******** are you ment to rp around someone just not there anymore when my rp has all been around the fact the OSU trained me from the start once i made gennin in rock

Xenfang

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:13 am

he did not do any one thing that deserved a banning. It was the fact that he never stopped.

It does not matter what YOU think is bad or not, what matters is the fact that he was upsetting people, and not trying to correct that.

Now in your case, head to your village. Talk to kage, get assigned to a squad. Anyone can teach you genjutsu so long as you have a scroll, and your village will have that.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:20 am

Sindenky
he did not do any one thing that deserved a banning. It was the fact that he never stopped.

It does not matter what YOU think is bad or not, what matters is the fact that he was upsetting people, and not trying to correct that.

Now in your case, head to your village. Talk to kage, get assigned to a squad. Anyone can teach you genjutsu so long as you have a scroll, and your village will have that.

so he got ban? sence make no

yea but but OSU had every genjutsu scroll so all the genjutsu i can learn in rock i allready know and a bunch more on top of that because of him so now i gotta go some were, were my training will drop by more then half of what i was learning that just sucks and blows

and OSU apologised more then half the times that i would have

sorry sin for going off and your the only poor b*****d who is here listening since no other c**t will answer me

Xenfang

Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7124 7125 7126 7127 7128 7129 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games