Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:23 pm

I hope your hard drive will be okay Canas.

Ours went bad a couple years ago and I panicked because it contained one of the last conversations I had with my brother before he passed away. Luckily we were able to get into it, get what we wanted, and temporarily borrow my husband's father's portable hard drive to store it on until we got our free replacement in the mail. When we got our replacement, I made sure to save a copy of the conversation to my email in case this ever happened again.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Oh man, that totally suck about your hard drive, man. I really should be getting a new external soon, since I've had mine for about 3 years now, and I hear that hard drives tend to deteriorate with time. And I have all my music and emulators and stuff on that too. Well, the music I can always rerip from the CDs, but still... Sucks, man.

But hey, Stratford, huh? Forget MacBeth, you should sneak out, and take a drive to Toronto and hang out with me, haha.

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:55 pm

@Canas: Is that kid your friend? If not, BEAT THE S*** OUTTA HIM!

@Bio: Meh, horror conventions aren't that great...I Mean, you do get free stuff, you do find movies you wouldn't find anywhere else, you do get to chat to your idols, you do get to say "You're the hottest 30 year old teenager" to Danielle Harris, you do get to see movies that will probably never be released, you do...Oh man, I should shut up. Lol, but no...Sorry you don't get to visit as many as me...

@Angela: Was it a wonderful conversation?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:31 pm

god you people suck (with love of course) heart haha jesus tap dancing christ, i dont respond for like....2 days and BOOM 2 pages of responses. ugh seriously. but i love you for it rofl i had run reading through them all and now for my responses. (playful banter joking btw. nothing serious just in case people think im being serious LOL)

Bio: hey welcome back! sucks about your laptop. I used to have a Toshiba S151 Salelite. Had it for 5 years. It was good to me. But on the 5th year the hard drive finally died. Lost EVERYTHING on that thing. But oh well, nothing super major. Thank god I had some of the stuff I wanted to keep, on my gaming desktop. But at least you got a new one.

Canas: ahhhhh hell. god I know that feeling as mentioned above. sad I share your pain. But MacBeth huh? In my area up in Ashland, CA they hold a Shakespeare festival. Its always awesome. I love Shakespere. Hamlet being one of my favorites. MacBeth is awesome and the Merchant of Venice is a great one too.

Halloween is around the freaking CORNER PEOPLE! YEAAAAAH! Next wednesday my school is holding a costume contest. I can be the Dark Knight Joker all day! woot. and hopefully win something I actually want.

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:03 am

Well, I finished Uncharted today. Good game. Not quite as good as everybody's making it out to be, but still. I also downloaded the trailer for the sequel and it looks, like, way better. Glad to see all the characters return too. I'm pumped. I'm also pumped for that new Aliens VS Predator. It looks sick.
Canas, speaking of zippers... on the bus back from Florida, the zipper to my carry on bag broke, then the strap broke while I was carrying it, causing my shampoo to leak all over on the inside and ruin a bunch of my s**t. Then I got stuck in the ghetto in Orlando for six hours. I was pretty much the only white guy there. Just about everybody I talked to just got out of prison. One dude (who had also just been released from prison) was there to basically bury his parents who were gunned down. This dude owed his father some money for mechanic work, and when his father confronted the guy about it, the dude tried to beat him up, but got his a** kicked. So then the guy came back and broke into their house, shot his father twice in the stomach and once in the face. Then shot his mother at point-blank range in the back of the head, and I guess that's how they caught the dude, 'cause he had her blood splattered all up his arm when the cops pulled his car over. So yeah, unless you're going to Disney Land, stay clear of Orlando. A bunch of vile s**t happens there. Moral of the story being, it could always be a lot worse. Oh, and some dude tried to swindle and rob me at Port Authority.

Macbeth is a good time. That's, like, the only Shakespeare play I actually like.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:24 am

Uncharted is kinda like Silent Hill 2, you get to appreciate it more the more familiar you become with it. When you start picking up on various little subtleties, not just story wise, but level design, animation, graphics and all that. Uncharted's animations are more advanced than anything I've seen this generation. They started working on it back in Jak & Daxter days, but Uncharted is where the technology lets them make the character feel truly alive. Makes animations in most other games look stiffer than a priest at a playground.

And once again, this guild goes there.

But yeah, Uncharted 2 to Uncharted is like... GTA San Andreas to GTA 3. Makes the former seem like a beta test in comparison.

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:13 am

Yeah, I noticed a lot of that stuff. And then I watched all those making of featurettes, which is cool they threw all that in. I love that stuff. And don't get me wrong, it's a really cool game, I'm just not creaming my pants over it. I don't know as if it's a game I'd play and go, "man. I've just got to get a PS3 now!" I'm going out and buying the sequel today, though. xd
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:43 am

To tell the truth, maybe I swooned over Uncharted because it was my first experience with a high tech adventure on the PS3 (Other then RE5...But I haven't fully played through that yet...Though I wouldn't compare it anyways). Being a stict Nintendo fanboy since the Gamecube days (I got my PS2 in 200 cool , it was a different experience for me to play a game like that.

@Bio: This guild didn't go there...YOU did...I just want to try and reinforce that fact, in case a possibly but highly unlikely existent God is furious over that statement, heh heh... sweatdrop lol.

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:31 am

Yeah, that's a bad comparison. Since RE5 has no soul.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:30 pm

@Chase: It wasn't really the greatest conversation ever, but I'll still cherish it. heart

I wouldn't think that kind of stuff can happen that often in Orlando, since it's a tourist city and all. You think the people in charge would make sure that it was as crime free as possible.

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Hey, all you Legend of Zelda fans. I was bored and needed to refresh my 3DS Max skills, so I put this together. Took about a day and a half. I even made sure to get the light spot as close to the original as possible. Hope you guys enjoy it.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:40 pm

That's really neat Bio. smile

MadamTarantula

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:54 pm

@ Chase: Well, ignore what I said about Uncharted. Because it's a good game, has a great cast of characters, and its sequel (so far) is ******** SICK. It improves on the first game in just about every way. I mean, it still has the same basic mechanics, but everything is better. The weapons are better, the grenades are WAY funner, the hand-to-hand combat is better. And the set pieces and stunts and everything are just epic. Another thing about it, it puts you in a lot more situations that require you to use a lot more of those game mechanics than the original did. Like, I hardly ever used a lot of the combat mechanics (like stealth kills, hanging and shooting, etc.) in the original, because I wasn't put in very many situations that required it or gave me an obvious opportunity to use it. I only played it through once, so I'm sure I'd do a lot more of that when I went for a second go, which gives it replay value and everything, but you don't get quite as solid a gameplay experience as the game's potential allows your first run-through.

@ Angela: Yeah, well the theme parks and stuff are safe because they have security up the a**. But their police force isn't big enough for their city, and there's a lot of crime. You just gotta know where NOT to go in Orlando, just like pretty much every place else.

@ Bio: Wow. That's sick, man. Did you make that from scratch?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Thanks. You know what? I worked way too hard on that sword to not show it off better. So here's another:

User Image

@Stranger: Yeap. I didn't pay $30,000 for school for nothing. Now that I have a new computer, I can finally get back to 3D modeling and maybe put together a portfolio.

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:05 pm

So why are you going into acting then? You already have a trade/talent that you went to school and payed good money for. I wish I could do that s**t. My job is so stressful and depressing and unfullfilling. Pays decent, but I hate it. I wish I could do something cool like that for a living.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games