Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:12 pm
Cause I wanna be an actor. It kinda sucks that I actually decided this and said "******** you" to everyone who didn't believe in me this late, but that's how it is.
Video Game Design has always been my plan B. And before I didn't even have the means to build a portfolio, like I said, my old computer wouldn't run 3DS Max. And it didn't break down until May. So I didn't even know I'd be getting a new one. Either way, I can work on my portfolio now, and work on my acting craft, and that would only double my chances of getting work somewhere I like. Which I need, cause both these careers are horribly competitive and hard to get into.

Or maybe I'll be like Vin Diesel, an actor with his own game company, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:12 pm
@Angela: Do. Cherish it, that is. If only everyone had that oppurtunity...

@Bio: Neato! I especially like the last image of the four. It's like Link didn't even bother putting the sword back properly..."F*** this hero s***, I just suffered through puberty in less than a minute, and all I wanna do is get me some Hyrulian poon."

@TheeStranger: Curious, but what is your dream job?  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:15 pm
But who'd put out? I bet Malon would. I bet she's in one of those faimiles where if it were in modern time, your car would break down, her dad would invite you in and say, "I just got one rule. Don't touch my daughter." But she turns out to be a freakin' nympho. And so you end up running out of there with your pants down, running away from shotgun fire...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:19 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
But who'd put out? I bet Malon would. I bet she's in one of those faimiles where if it were in modern time, your car would break down, her dad would invite you in and say, "I just got one rule. Don't touch my daughter." But she turns out to be a freakin' nympho. And so you end up running out of there with your pants down, running away from shotgun fire...

Lol, no man, I think Link would try and score with some Gerudo hookers. Don't try and convince me Link didn't navigate thier fortress with a constant hard on.  

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:21 pm
Haha. It used to be a movie director... ah, broken dreams. Sweet... bitter, bitter broken dreams. crying or a screen writer, or a video game designer. Anything storytelling-wise would be my dream job.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:23 pm
@Chase: For a second there, I thought "Navigating their fortress" was an innuendo.

@Stranger: Well, just cause you're doing something else now, doesn't mean you have to give up. Why not write a book or something, and then see if you can get it published.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:35 pm
Yeah, that would be cool... if I had any good ideas. xd I'm kind of talentless, unfortunately. I used to write a lot, but I've had massive writer's block for well over a year now. And when I do write, I kind of wear my inspirations on my sleeve. Aw, well. I plan on going back to school and taking a creative writing class, but times are tough right now and I can't go to school and work full time. I have to dedicate myself to one or the other. But really, life isn't so bad. Even though my job sucks, it allows me to live comfortably and enjoy other's talents. I don't mind being a fan.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:39 pm
@Bio: Dammit. Why didn't I catch that lol.

@Thee Stranger: When I make it big (And it's not a matter of if), I'll help you out lol. I think people like us have the really great ideas out there for movies.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:40 pm
Yeah, well, my acting classes take 3 hours a week so it's very manageable. Time wise.

Whenever I hear the "on my sleeve" expression, I always have the temptation to say something like... "So when you wiped your face, you got inspiration all over it."

Yeah, I know what it's like though. I used to write, create RPGs, all kinds of stuff, but all of it... Well, let's just say I'm like Leonardo DaVinci... I never finished anything I worked on.
Except this one fanfiction about Resident Evil that I wrote back in the good ol' days before RE4 existed. It was like over 40,000 words, and I submitted it at school as an Independent Study unit in Wirter's Craft class. Got a 98% on it. I still have it on my hard drive, half way through its second revision.

@Chase: Actually, now that you mention that. You know, collective minds work in a brilliant way. I always felt that all people shared some kind of a psychic connection that helped them synnergize when working together. Everything I ever came up with, when I did so with other people's help, turned out to be like 3 times better. Maybe that's what Stranger needs. I mean, look at movies. There's never one single writer. It's always a group of about 4. That's how awesome ideas come to fruition.

EDIT: Here, thought I'd add a little something. Make a scene out of it.

User Image

You know, if I had nothing better to do, I could probably convince a few fanboys that they're remaking OoT. Buuut, that's a waste. Maybe I'll save it for April Fool's.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:04 am
Anyone see Paranormal Activity yet? I'd like to hear some reviews on it. I'm hearing its crap and I'm hearing its good on both spectrums.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:15 pm
@SaintChaos: Paranormal Activity was great. I saw it a few weeks ago and it was really, really good. I'd go see it again if movie tickets weren't so expensive and I wasn't so poor. >_<

@Bio: Wow, that model looks awesome. We used 3DS Max last year at my last school but at the new school I'm going to now we're using Maya. In all honesty, I like Maya better. Its just easier to use than 3DS Max. Still complicated, but not as much. Right now for my midterm, I'm doing the Amityville (sp?) house. Its looking good so far and I'll probably continue to work on it throughout the semester. I'm thinking about buying myself the program, but I've just gotta get around $400 for it. Lol. Saving up money is kinda hard right now for me & my bf cuz he's out of a job at the moment.

In other news we got our Beetle back! Not sure if I ever mentioned this here but we had an accident a few months ago and we finally got the car back. I'm very happy about that cuz the car we've been using in the meantime kept giving us problems and I would have to miss school & work sometimes b/c of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:28 pm
Punch bug, no punch backs! *Punches everyone in the arm*

Hey everyone, my friend and I have started a monthly comedy skit channel on youtube. Currently, I am working on editing the one October movie we did, so I'll tell ya'll when it is up and ready for your viewing pleasure. It's gonna be mostly one minute skits, but this December we're both doing our own longer Christmas themed horror-comedy skits.

EDIT: Expect it tomorrow biggrin  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:37 pm
Vankala
@Bio: Wow, that model looks awesome. We used 3DS Max last year at my last school but at the new school I'm going to now we're using Maya. In all honesty, I like Maya better. Its just easier to use than 3DS Max. Still complicated, but not as much. Right now for my midterm, I'm doing the Amityville (sp?) house. Its looking good so far and I'll probably continue to work on it throughout the semester. I'm thinking about buying myself the program, but I've just gotta get around $400 for it. Lol. Saving up money is kinda hard right now for me & my bf cuz he's out of a job at the moment.

I always found Maya more complicated. I guess it's what you're taught, right?
I dunno, with 3DS Max you get the control of all the vertices, and I haven't seen that in Maya. Maybe I just haven't discovered how, but 3DS Max allows you to have exact control over your model, which is ideal for video games, since there's usually a polygon limit on everything and you want to be able to squeeze every last triangle into a strategic place on your model to make it look better. But that's just me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:26 am
SaintChaos
Anyone see Paranormal Activity yet? I'd like to hear some reviews on it. I'm hearing its crap and I'm hearing its good on both spectrums.

I'm typing this at 3:30 AM 'cause I'm afraid to go to sleep after seeing that tonight. I'll probably end up just being so tired that I'll have to go to bed (I plan on doing so right after this), but that movies seriously shook me to my core. I like to think of myself as one who isn't easily scared (what a load of s**t that it razz ), but PA really got to me. Especially because I believe in the supernatural. Everything in that movie seemed real. The acting was incredible, Hollywood grade on an $11,000 budget. The whole experience was so frightening. I just pray I wake up tomorrow...

So, with that, nighty night! D:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:12 pm
Okay, so apparently, Paranormal Activity IS out in theaters here, I just haven't heard about it. So I'll be seeing it, probably on Tuesday.

Edit:
So I was just watching Pulse, and they were showing the wrap party at Naughty Dog, celebrating the release of Uncharted 2. And one of the guys said something along the lines of, "We couldn't let the sequel fail. We desperately want to do a third one."
You know what that means! Uncharted 3!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games