Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7145 7146 7147 7148 7149 7150 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:36 pm
Thanky!.......  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:36 pm
Poshted! Shorry it took so long! I'm like super smart on Sundays... XD  

Banana-flavored Lollipop

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:39 pm
Why not?How Jhaay?

okies, your turn Dee

It's alright

EDIT:: OoO

You're better than me today Banana

If I wasn't so out of it and watching House I'd put more effort into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:41 pm
i ish needing someone to quickly write me a quick legend

you need to follow these guidelines

• It often contains language that creates strong sensory impressions
  • It usually involves a hero who performs amazing feats.
  • It tends to exagerate.

It doesnt need to be long, ust about half a page should do it

I'll pay 5k for this biggrin so do your best please sad  

• Jhaay-r

Celestial Lullaby
    Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:45 pm
    I would, but I'm not at my best today, it wouldn't be good quality, if I'm up for it tomorrow I may do it then^^  
    PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:48 pm
    .....Is the popcorn for me?  

Dori-mingu

Celestial Lullaby
    Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:49 pm
    ::nods::

It's good to eat while you watch someone else's RPs  
    PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:56 pm
    Ok!...Sorry writers block...  

DeeMac61206

Dori-mingu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:57 pm
    Hurray! (I wasn't sure if Dizzy was a nickname for me, you see. >> << )

::snacks::  
    PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:58 pm
    Ugh...My rping skills suck...xPP  

DeeMac61206

Celestial Lullaby
    Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:58 pm
    okies, it's my turn now.  
    PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:03 pm
    crying This legend is due tommorow sad

This one is really disgusting and morbid and I'm scared my teacher would vomit and hit me when she reads this

Quote:

There once lived a butcher named David who owned a diner with his wife Madeline. Joe loved his wife very much and would die for her if she just simply asked. He loved Madeline so much that Joe would be so over protective of his wife that she’d hardly be allowed to talk to anyone.
    One dreary evening David came home to find Madeline in bed with his best friend Joe. David went crazy at the sight of his dear wife in bed with another man. At first he accused his Joe of attempted murder and assault and began hitting him. David yelled and screamed at the top of his lungs at his friend. His wife then told Joe that she was tired of him and his over protective hands and wanted a separation. David shocked and angered by this turn of events, pulled out a weapon and committed murders of the second degree. He quickly disposed of both bodies by cutting it up into tiny pieces and sending them piece by piece through his meat grinder.
    The next day, David called the parents of his late wife and his ex-best friend and invited them to dinner at the diner. There he told them that Madeline was cheating on him with Joe, and that the two had ran off together.
    Joe served the uncomfortable and confused parents their dinner ground meat covered in rich red sauce wrapped between two buns. The parents who were very sadden and confused by the turn of the events took small bites of their sandwiches. David’s mother said "This is delicious, its kind of like a sloppy Joe."

Jhaay-r

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:09 pm
    Woah! That's totally awesome! Man, that'd definately get an A from me! XD  
    PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:11 pm
    Jhaay-r
    crying This legend is due tommorow sad

This one is really disgusting and morbid and I'm scared my teacher would vomit and hit me when she reads this

Quote:

There once lived a butcher named David who owned a diner with his wife Madeline. Joe loved his wife very much and would die for her if she just simply asked. He loved Madeline so much that Joe would be so over protective of his wife that she’d hardly be allowed to talk to anyone.
    One dreary evening David came home to find Madeline in bed with his best friend Joe. David went crazy at the sight of his dear wife in bed with another man. At first he accused his Joe of attempted murder and assault and began hitting him. David yelled and screamed at the top of his lungs at his friend. His wife then told Joe that she was tired of him and his over protective hands and wanted a separation. David shocked and angered by this turn of events, pulled out a weapon and committed murders of the second degree. He quickly disposed of both bodies by cutting it up into tiny pieces and sending them piece by piece through his meat grinder.
    The next day, David called the parents of his late wife and his ex-best friend and invited them to dinner at the diner. There he told them that Madeline was cheating on him with Joe, and that the two had ran off together.
    Joe served the uncomfortable and confused parents their dinner ground meat covered in rich red sauce wrapped between two buns. The parents who were very sadden and confused by the turn of the events took small bites of their sandwiches. David’s mother said "This is delicious, its kind of like a sloppy Joe."

>>

<<

o/` Is that squire, on the fire!

Goodness gracious, no sir. Look closer, it's grocer!

Looks thicker! More like vicar!

No it has to be grocer it's green! o/`  

Dori-mingu

Jhaay-r

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:12 pm
    x_x Um...???

I know! It's really disgusting and me reading it over again I wanna vomit myself. I don't normally even write such disgusting tales.... but... ugh. Im desprate and tired to think of another legend  
    ~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7145 7146 7147 7148 7149 7150 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games