Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 2596 2597 2598 2599 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:49 am
User Image
I just realized I didn't take care of my Farmville like I originally planned on doing when coming back to my computer hours ago. >.<;
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:56 am
4641. What the hell do YOU want?????
What's it to you?

4642. Have you seen finnian's rainbow? What would you have done?
No.

4643. Weezer's best album is: why?
I don't listen to Weezer.

4644. Fast food of choice is for you:
Burgerville - double cheeseburger with a smoothie

4645. What song is in your head RIGHT NOW!!!??
None at this moment.

4646. Is this a magic monet?
I don't know.

4647. A theme song you hate is:
The new, slow theme song for Torchwood. Why would you go messing with the theme song?! The original upbeat one suits Torchwood so much better.

4648. What words can you come up with by anagraming your name?
Meh. I don't feel like figuring something out.

4649. Are you a magician?
No.

4650. What kind of waffles suit you best?
Um... I don't know. It's been forever since I've had waffles.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:05 am
4651. It's the olden days and your father is going to drive all the way from the big city. He wants to bring something back for you. What do you ask him for?
Ah... going with a Beauty and the Beast inspiration are we? *smirks* Anyway... um... I don't know. I'll let him surprise me with something.

4652. Have you ever watched Little House on the Prarie?
Yes.

4653. How did Columbus discover America when people were already living here? Didn't They discover it?
Eh... it's not really discovering when you are born there... but yeah, technically they would be the original discoverers of America.

4654. How far can you spit?
I don't spit.

4655. What drinks do you know how to mix?
Soda and rum. Cream Soda and buttersctoch snapps.

4656. What does the perfect engagement ring look like?
For me it would look somewhat similar to the ring I'm wearing right now. Silver band, pink heart-shaped gem in the middle with small white diamonds on the side. Simply yet elegant. 3nodding

4657. How do you feel about arranged marriages?
Eh... mixed feelings.

4658. Do you talk to angels?
Maybe.

4659. What are you worried bout?
Nothing at this time.

4660. How often do you touch people in conversations?
Like physically? Rarely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:14 am
4661. Do you read in bed?
Sometimes.

4662. How many sick days in a row do you take off from school or work?
Only when I am really sick and aren't able to function to go.

4663. There are three nursery schools. Nursery school one has children sit together around tables. It emphasizes group play. It has building blocks that are very large, so large that it takes two or more children to lift them, in order to teach working together. It is moderately decorated and encourages the imagination by providing less materials for the children. There is one teacher per classroom and the teacher likes to allow the children to work out their own problems.

Nursery school two has many materials for the children and is brightly colored and decorated. There are two teachers per class and the teachers activly intervene between the children. There are different stations (painting, blocks, etc) and the children are encouraged to make choices about what they like to do and don't like to do.

Nursery school three emphasizes schedualed activities. The children sit in rows and must work alone, relying on themselves. Everything is very organized and structured. The children wear bright clothing, and are taught to memorize stories and songs. If the parents both work, this school offers whole care, which means the child can stay overnight a few days a week.

Which school would you send your (possibly hypothetical) children to?

Nursery School Two.

4664. Each of those nursery schools is in a different country. Which one is in the United States? Which one is in Japan? What country is the last nursery school in?
I don't know.

4665. What hour is your most creative time of day?
Nighttime.

4666. Does sleeping feel more satisfying when all of your work is done or when there's something else you should be doing?
When everything has been completed.

4667. Here's a dollar. Put three songs on the juke box.
"Judas" by Lady Gaga
"To Love You More" by Celine Dion
"Me and My Gang" by Rascal Flatts

4668. Do you refer to teenagers as 'kids' yet?
Sometimes

4669. What is one thing you thought was the end of the world when you were a teenager (or if you are a teenager name something you thought was the end of the world 5 years ago)? What do you think of this thing now?
Never had any moments like that.

4670. Are americans uptight about sex? Are you?
Sometimes. As for me, not really; the only thing I'm uptight about that's sex oriented is when and who I'll do it with.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:24 am
4671. What bored games are in your closet?
First of all, it's "board games" not "bored games." Secondly, I'm not going to list all of them.

4672. What movie quote sticks out in your mind (don't tell what movie it's from, let us guess)?
"Madam, please remain calm. Trust me I'm a professional. Underneath this pillow lies the key to my release."

4673. What is the weirdest song you've Ever found yourself enjoying?
Glee's cover of Rebecca Black's "Friday" - I hate the original, but I love Glee's version

4674. Look in your history book. Who would you ********... I can't think of any one.

4675. A man in the reserves is being called off to war. He wants to defend his country but he finds that his 1 year old child needs a heart transplant. In his shoes would you stay and care for your child or go and defend your country?
I would see if I can do a military position at home, so I can make sure my child's transplant goes well.

4676. Is gone with the wind: an accurate movie? a good movie?
I don't know. Yes.

4677. What is your salvation? What will it take you to acieve it?
Um... *shrugs*

4678. Is alcohol the water of life?
No.

4679. Name a friend of the opposite sex:
Chris

He or she tells you that he or she has always had a crush on you. Your reaction:
Think he's joking because that would never be true. Not to mention it would make things even more complicated when he's already married.

4680. Name one of your same sex friends:
Amber.

He or she tells you that he or she is gay. Your reaction:
Haha... yeah, right, Amber. You're married to Chris!

Then he or she tells you he or she has always had a crush on you. Your reaction:
See above.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:28 am
4681. What was the difference between your reaction to the same sex and the different sex friend? Why the difference of reactions?
There was no difference in reactions.

4682. Where could you go that would be so incredible you would no longer be able to come back to the life you live here and now?
Traveling with the Doctor. Any Who-vian knows that once you travel with the Doctor, your life will never be the same.

4683. What is the main problem you have with yourself?
I don't have any problems with myself.

4684. When did you wish you could disappear?
Never.

4685. Why is it that we call poor-average people crazy and rich people eccentric?
I don't think that way...

4686. Is rain on your wedding day a good example of irony? Can you think of a good example of irony?
Hmm... no. A person driving fast past around you on the right side to get into the left turn lane, only to stop at a red light while you drive past them. xd I love when that happens.

4687. What have you recently changed your mind about?
Reading the assignments that were on my class schedule.

4688. What is one thing you won't allow yourself to have?
Multiple relationships going on at the same time.

4689. What would you say if Brad Pitt married Rosie O'Donnell? What about if Catherine Zeta Jones married Drew Carrey?
I would wonder what the hell is going on in both of their heads to even consider such matches.

4690. Name something that there is no wrong way to do:
Travel with the Doctor. In real life!  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:32 am
4691. If you and your partner could choose which of you would carry the baby (yes even the male would be able to carry it) who would your vote be for?
Me.

4692. If men could get pregnent would abortion become much more acceptable do you think?
I think there would be just as much of it as it is now.

4693. When and where have you felt most comfortable being nude?
In my bedroom and the shower.

4694. What subject do you know the most about? Tell us something interesting about it.
Oh... which one to choose...?

4695. What is the longest time you have gone between orgasms?
To be totally honest... I don't think I've ever experienced an orgasm before... sweatdrop

4696. What is the least amount of money you would have to have in order to consider yourself rich?
$1000

4697. What words have others used to describe you?
Kind. Quiet. Smart. Bubbly. Sweet.

4698. What is the most extreme thing you would do/have done to alter your appearance? Why did you/would you do it?
Clothes is probably the extremist thing I've done/would do to alter my appearance. Just to dress up for something.

4699. What is the least amount of money you would accept to never have sex again?
I'm a virgin, so I've never had sex. So... *shrugs*

4700. What has been the hardest secret to keep?
Um... my feelings for people I have crushes on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 am
User Image
Well... it looks like I'll have to do that last 300-so questions later, since I'm starting to get tired. So... I'm heading off to bed. Nighty night.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:27 pm
User Image
The moment you realize how awesome Comic Con is this year - all of you favorite TV shows come together in one place. >.< So jealous right now!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zachary Levi (from Chuck), Johnny Galecki (from The Big Bang Theory) and Matt Smith (from Doctor Who) make up part of this TV Guide Fan Favorites Panel.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cosplayers dressed up as the Eleventh, Tenth and Fifth Doctors at San Diego Comic Con.

Funny enough there's going to be a future Doctor Who episode where those exact three doctors will be appearing. :) I wonder if these three were familiar with that fact or not...
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image
I'm off to take a shower and then eat some lunch.

Be back in a bit.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:52 pm
4701. What is your reaction to beggers and homeless on the streets? Are they lazy? Why?
I feel bad for the conditions they are having to live in. No.

4702. Does pure altruism exist? Why or why not?
Altruism? Sorry... but what is that?

4703. Is 'You like me and I like it all' an attitude you might have?
Hmm... no...

4704. Finish the words.
Ch:arity
An:imal
Ge:nius
So:me
Ne:rds
Bo:at
Wi:nter
E mad traordinary

4705. What's your favorite science fiction movie? Make it a double feature. What's your second favorite?
Star Trek (2009). Any of the X-Files movies.

4706. If you had a remote control for people who would you set on mute?
There's no one I can think of at this time.

4707. When have you felt like you were living in the twilight zone?
Um... I can't recall specific moments.

4708. Do you have p***s envy? Do you have v****a envy?
No.

4709. The maker doesn't want it; the buyer doesn't use it; and the user doesn't see it. What is it?
Stress? *shrugs* I don't know!

4710. A child is born in Boston, Mass., to parents who were both born in Boston, Mass. The child is not a U.S. citizen. How is this possible?
Necessary paperwork wasn't filled out?  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:58 pm
4711. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?
Um... I don't remember.

4712. If you had to choose between being 3ft. tall or 9ft. tall which would you be?
9 ft. *shrugs*

4711. If you could know the answer to any 3 questions, what would they be?:
- Who is my true love?
- Will I ever travel to the U.K.?
- Will I have a satisfying, well-paying job that I enjoy doing in the future?

4712. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the body or the mind of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
Um... I don't know.

4713. Would it disturb you much if, upon your death, your body were simply thrown into the woods and left to rot? Why?
Yes, it would disturb me. People would have more respect with my deceased body than do that.

4714. Would you like to know the precise date of your future death?
No.

4715. Would you be willing to give up all television for the next 5 years if it meant 1,000 starving children in Indonesia would eat and get medicle care?
Hmm... maybe.

4716. Name a close friend of the opposite sex:
Imagine they are from another country, visiting yours. Their visa is almost expired and if they get sent back to their country they may never get another visa to leave again. Would you marry them if after two years you could divorce them and they would be allowed to stay in your country?

Chris. Technically he's already married, so in this scenario, it would be Amber who would be doing that.

4717. Do you always call/email in when you take a day off from schol or work?
Yes.

4718. A fatalist believes that the future is mapped out in a pattern. A causalist believes that every event is tied to a previous event. Neither believes in free will. An indeterminist believes in total free will. Which are you?
A combination of all three.

4719. Would you rather have a masters degree in ecconomics or creative writing?
Creative writing, obviously.

4718. Do you feel the need to defend the honor of your family and demand respect?
Sometimes.

4719. What do you think about that no one else thinks about?
*shrugs*

4720. Which of the following best describes you:
A laid back person who enjoys watching sports and playing with computers.
An apathetic person who is open minded and passionate about music.
A fiesty person who lacks an attention span.
Avant garde and over confident.

The second one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 pm
4721. Why are so many letters silent in French?
I don't know.

4722. For all the freedoms that people in the United States enjoy what are some of the ways that these people oppress themselves willingly and why?
Um... *shrugs*

4723. What, besides genetics and besides your environment and experiences, makes you what/who you are?
Um... I don't know.

4724. What bands do your parents listen to that you: hate? like?
There's none that I hate. And practically everything I like listening to are things my parents like listening to. whee

4725. What do you find: impressive? unimpressive?
A lot of things. Large muscles.

4726. How easily do you understand Shakesphere?
Very well.

4728. Translate into regular english: 'Romeo Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?'
Romeo, Romeo, why are you a member of my family's enemy?

4729. What's your favorite girl scout cookie? Is it made from real girl scouts?
I don't know. I don't have Girl Scout cookies that often. Haha... no.

4730. How do you open your car door when it freezes shut?
Either have Dad help bring warm water to unfreeze the ice... or try another door to see if I can get in.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:25 pm
4731. Why is it that 95 percent of the letters in french words are not pronounced?
I don't know!

4732. What are you Dreading?
Nothing at this moment.

4733. When will your ship come in?
What ship?

4734. Do you craete your art for free?
Yeah.

4735. The Pope's recent message to George Bush is 'Go into Iraq and you go without God'. What do you think of this quote?
Intriguing.

4736. Have/would you ever taken a botany (plants) course?
I've taken several plant oriented classes. I took Greenhouse in high school, Plants of the Northwest and Forestry at community college.

4737. Are you using your own computere or someone else's to take this survey?
My own computer.

4742. Is it true what they say about Star Trek movies, that only evey other one is worth seeing?
I've enjoyed all of the movies. So I guess I'm an exception to that belief.

4743. Someone once said, 'Every possible outcome of something takes place in a parallel universe. So there is free will, but your choises only determine which of those parallel universes you live in.' Your reaction?
I agree with that idea. *shrugs* I like the thought of there being parallel universes.

4744. Why do you think a man 25 or above might date a teenager? Why do you think a woman 25 or above might date a teenager? Any moral objections?
I don't know.

4745. Is there a difference between what is legal and what is ethical? Should there be?
Sometimes, yeah.

4746. Point out something obvious: I've been Cumberbatch-d.
Point out something that isn't obvious at all: I can randomly speak in accents, if I've been listening to a particular accent for awhile.

4747. How do you stay so thin?
I'm just naturally thin. *shrugs*

4748. When looking at a clear night sky what constallations can you locate?
The Dippers are usually the easiest for me to point out. Um... sometimes I can find Orion's Belt.

4749. What movie has the worst ending ever? The best ending ever?
Um... not sure.

4750. Are you feelin' groovey?
Maybe.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 2596 2597 2598 2599 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games