Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:04 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, here's what you gotta do!
Every time you focus on things like the ear picking and stuff... If there's a closeup on it... Make the voice of whoever is speaking really reverberate. And maybe even slow it down a bit. That way it'll stress that much more that you, on the couch, are getting really distracted by it.
I mean... It's an idea. Just throwing it out there.

EDIT: Well, since it was anticipated... By one person that I know of, anyway... I've finally published my Best of PlayStation 1 article. You can check it out on my Gaia Journal, or at this URL: http://biohazardreviews.wordpress.com/

Comments appreciated!

@SaintChaos: Really, any critique helps, from my editing skills, to our acting...Any little mistakes you see so I can avoid doing them again in the future.

@Bio: Sadly, the editing software I have doesn't do special effects like slow down or speed up...I have to do the best with what little I have. But that slow down idea is a good one...And plus, it's not like I can't do it by acting alone. Maybe in the future, if I have to do any other awkward moments lol.

And...Damn! It's about time! I've been waiting for you to continue the best of for months.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:01 pm
Yeah. I lurve my new computer! *cuddles with it*  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:44 pm
Uh, do you want to marry that thing, Bio? O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:01 pm
NotteRequiem
Uh, do you want to marry that thing, Bio? O.o

Only if our minister is this guy:

User Image  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:30 pm
Chase Me To The End
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, here's what you gotta do!
Every time you focus on things like the ear picking and stuff... If there's a closeup on it... Make the voice of whoever is speaking really reverberate. And maybe even slow it down a bit. That way it'll stress that much more that you, on the couch, are getting really distracted by it.
I mean... It's an idea. Just throwing it out there.

EDIT: Well, since it was anticipated... By one person that I know of, anyway... I've finally published my Best of PlayStation 1 article. You can check it out on my Gaia Journal, or at this URL: http://biohazardreviews.wordpress.com/

Comments appreciated!

@SaintChaos: Really, any critique helps, from my editing skills, to our acting...Any little mistakes you see so I can avoid doing them again in the future.

@Bio: Sadly, the editing software I have doesn't do special effects like slow down or speed up...I have to do the best with what little I have. But that slow down idea is a good one...And plus, it's not like I can't do it by acting alone. Maybe in the future, if I have to do any other awkward moments lol.

And...Damn! It's about time! I've been waiting for you to continue the best of for months.

but thats why i asked what you were specifically trying to aim for. in detail. once i know your aim, then proper critique can be received....well if i can come up with a proper critique. it i could almost be considered slapstick comedy, but in a very subtle manner.

one thing i will suggest though is your friend sitting on the couch, the idea of him mimicking your movements with shock on his face is very amusing. however i think he over does it? instead of him constantly moving his hands and head about, instead have him sit very still and to not move his eyes and to only concentrate on the subtle movements of one of his hands lifting up and making that twisting motion next to his ear. im not sure how else to explain what im picturing in my head. then at subtle moments have like....i guess jerk his head slightly for only an inch of movement, as if he's trying to shake off what he's really seeing. does that make sense?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:48 pm
Urgh, I've become addicted to crack, guys. Crack being Fallout 3. Word of advice: don't touch it. It's bad for your health and social life...  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:12 pm
Thee Stranger
Urgh, I've become addicted to crack, guys. Crack being Fallout 3. Word of advice: don't touch it. It's bad for your health and social life...
Well, if that's the case... It's more like you got addicted to Mentats, wouldn't you say?
Welcome to the club, brotha.

EDIT: Well, here's a little something for the Dragon Ball fans here:

User Image

User Image

I know the head is way off, I'm really unhappy with how it turned out, but I'd say it's not too bad since I've pretty much only worked on the whole thing for 2 days. Plus I got the kick a** Cell Shading effect. Aside from the head, I'm satisfied with the outcome.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:05 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Thee Stranger
Well, if that's the case... It's more like you got addicted to Mentats, wouldn't you say?
Welcome to the club, brotha.

EDIT: Well, here's a little something for the Dragon Ball fans here:

User Image

User Image

I know the head is way off, I'm really unhappy with how it turned out, but I'd say it's not too bad since I've pretty much only worked on the whole thing for 2 days. Plus I got the kick a** Cell Shading effect. Aside from the head, I'm satisfied with the outcome.

*gasp*O_O GOKUUUUUUU! *tackle glomps the mod* I love Goku crying he's just about my only favorite character of the whole series (except for Vegetto the fusion character) and was just about my only childhood hero. Hahaha the mod is pretty damn cool Bio.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:17 pm
Thanks. Much appreciated. Vegeta's my favorite character. But Goku is the only DBZ turnaround I could find. Still, Goku's awesome, so it's all good.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:05 pm
Happy Halloween, guys! This year I'm handing out candy while my parents are at my brother's hockey game. I have an in-house speaker system, so I'm blaring some good ambient music to set the mood when I open the door to trick or treaters. Be forewarned: It's a long list. xd 40 songs, chosen in about 5 minutes. Thankfully, instead of arranging them myself, all I had to do was shuffle the playlist in iTunes and it transferred it that way to my iPod. Woo!

Training Basement - RE0
Other Breath - SH2 Unreleased Tracks
Retribution - Siren: Blood Curse
Lost Cause - SH2
Laboratory - RE0
Tension - SH2
Dead on Arrival - SH3 Unreleased Tracks
New Fear - RE5
The First Floor - RE2
Interference - SH2
Training Main Hall - RE0
The Marshalling Yard (The First Yard) - RE2
Guardhouse II - REmake
Scream in the Darkness - RE: Dead Aim
Infiltration - Siren: Blood Curse
Dining Room - REmake
The Cathedral - RE0
Darkness - Siren: Blood Curse
Feel the Tense - RE3
Voices of the Darkness - RE5
Suddenly Awake - SH2 Unreleased Tracks
Fear Locked Away - SH2 Unreleased Tracks
New Revelation: The Vision - Siren: Blood Curse
Blood Pulse - SH2 Unreleased Tracks
The Marshalling Yard (The Latter Half) - RE2
Lab Entrance - REmake
Unsettled - Siren: Blood Curse
Guardhouse I - REmake
Regenerator - RE4
Hell Descent - SH: Homecoming
Where Am I - SH3 Unreleased Tracks
Only a Nightmare - SH2 Unreleased Tracks
Neptune Tank - REmake
Devil's Call - SH2 Unreleased Tracks
Training Attic - RE0
Absolute Pressure - SH3 Unreleased Tracks
Docks - SH2 Unreleased Tracks
Forest Trail - SH2 Unreleased Tracks
The Echo of Darkness - RE0
Block Mind - SH2  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:28 pm
Not a bad list. Get rid of the RE4 and RE5 tracks, and you got yourself a list.

Okay, seriously, did everyone just suddenly die? Where IS everyone!?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:19 am
Okay, Bio, seriously, get a grip. If someone so much as mentions some small aspect of RE4 and 5 in a good light, it's heresy. One might say you're like one of the Illuminados (which Capcom spelled wrong, btw. Idiots. >_> Spanish grammar dictates that the way they're saying it, it should be spelled Iluminados). It's like you said, you can still name three good things about RE4. Well, surprise surprise, the Regenerator song isn't bad (of course, that's subjective). And New Fear is nice and ambient. Voices of Darkness is reminiscent of Silent Hill.

Come on over to the gray area, there's a whole lot of ******** room.

Edit: Maybe everyone'll come back to life on All Saint's Day (tomorrow). razz

And awesome Goku, btw. biggrin

And Happy Halloween, everyone!  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:28 am
Canas, get over it, seriously. If RE4 or 5 is mentioned, I'll usually say, "Piece of s**t" or "Screw that game" or something of the sort. It's just the way it is. If you can't accept it as a form of Bio quirkiness, then just ignore it.
The soundtrack to Umbrella Chronicles is my guilty pleasure. That's as gray as I'll go.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:36 am
Biohazard EXTREME
If you can't accept it as a form of Bio quirkiness, then just ignore it.

God, the irony in this is mindblowing.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:38 am
Wait, are you suggesting that RE4 and RE5 are Capcom's quirkiness? Cause that's some major quirkiness.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games