Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:19 pm

B&B;
        shall i change it, then? o:

CHARLIE;
        nobody sleeps at 7:3O pm. D:

NIPHY;
        you have a hippo named burger?
        . 3.

why burger?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:38 pm
Princess Rhode

B&B;
        shall i change it, then? o:

CHARLIE;
        nobody sleeps at 7:3O pm. D:

NIPHY;
        you have a hippo named burger?
        . 3.

why burger?

Seems I lied. ninja twisted  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:47 pm

o:
        bad charlie.
        telling lies is wrong. |:<

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:13 pm
But grandpa Charlie, you mustn't forget to take your arthritis medicine before bed! surprised  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:21 am
@Liani: You can draw so terribly well! *envies*

@Charlie: When all the other members are under 20 years old? xD

@sin: Lol, the font's stil the same. But nooo, please don't change it. It's pretty. I personally prefer the grey. *nod* (:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:48 am
@ B&B: I can draw well?! *has a coughing fit and points at Tosh*

@ Sin: It's called burger because it's squishy, and when you squish its head against its body, it looks like a burger because of the yellow necktie in between ninja .

That's like, the only thing I remember from my visit to Niph, apart from that she used up all the battery on my gameboy playing Pokemon Emerald stare .

@ Grandpa Charlie: Yes yes, telling lies is setting a bad example for the younger generations xd

crying I broke my rubik's cube...

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:34 pm

i broke my friend's rubik's cube once.
        whilst trying to solve it.
        4laugh

LIANI;
        oh i see. o:
        but it's still blue, right?
        so it'll be a blue burger.
        that can't be healthy. D8

a hippo named burger made me think of this first:
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        hippo burger? o;
        i don't know what hippos really look like, sorry. ;w;

B&B;
        i can't change the font, though. o;

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:42 pm
I'd eat that. And crap rainbows for a month. 3nodding  

cold_blooded_chick

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:49 am
Lol Hippo Burger. rofl I bet it'd cost Ten dollars at Maccas. xd

@Charlie: 26 IS old on Gaia, or at least for this guild. Most of the girls here are 17-19ish. I'm considered old even though I'm 21. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:24 pm
@Mini: Yeah, but Mini-kun, you act old too. No one would've thought Toki was the same age as you! xD

@sin: *patpat* S'all right, honestl! xD I do love it, m'dear. 3nodding
xD @ hippo!

@Liani: Why yes! You both can! ;D
How do you break a Rubik's cube? xD;;

rofl @ cbc  

Chibito7

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:11 pm
Actually, it was not even MY rubik's cube. It was my sister's rubik's cube. Which is not good.
Because we've twisted it so much, it's really loose, and I was trying to time myself, and while I was twisting it really fast, the corner piece popped and the rest of the pieces slid out of place and fell apart >.<
I managed to put it back together, though ^.^. And she didn't even notice it was broken 4laugh
It's lucky she has one of those ordinary coloured ones. Or else it would have taken me like, another half an hour. Mine has black and white patterns on it which you have to match up. Seriously gives you a headache looking at it gonk

@ B&B: If you have a really loose rubik's cube, then you turn one of the sides so it's diagonal to all the others, and you kinda pull at a corner piece and it comes apart.

@ Sin: Wow! What a super-cute drawing 3nodding -prods Sin onto an internet stage and awards her with a cute drawing trophy-

@ CBC: Crap rainbows? Uber-randomness!
Well, randomness is our speciality ^.^

@ Mini: I agree with B&B- you act all old and mature! You reply to every one of our silly comments with educated answers. Unlike some people! -sheepish smile-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:56 pm
Sorry about the extremely delayed answers! I was in fact off snowboarding for a couple of days and thus had no access to the internet (although I'm pretty erratic in the ICU anyways).

@mini: I don't think it's actually Meyer's own wish-fulfillment. I mean, honestly, the woman's 35 (36?) years old, I certainly hope she's not still stuck in preteen fantasies. I thought it was more of catering to popular taste in order to sell? but I could be wrong.

Cassie didn't plagiarize HP exactly (the HP fandom is too large w/o rigid rules, and since it's HP fanfic copying bits of HP is considered marginally acceptable); she played a game with her readers where she inserted Buffy quotes etc and had her readers try to guess them, but the actual scandal came from lifting a significant portion from Pamela Dean's novel (?) without crediting.

@liani: ahahah who do you propose Draco pair up with then?

Also that epilogue! his receding hairline! NOOOOOO /weeps

HAHAHAHAHA that picture is priceless XD

...so are hippos good to eat? *shifty eyes*

@b&b: I think all cubes are designed to be able to be taken apart (aside from the center thing and the 6 center pieces) sooooo if you really fail, you know how to cheat! Or you can be like my friend and peel the stickers off instead, although then the stickers start to not stick...

Cheers guys, we have a 21-year-old and a 26-year-old grandpa! That's - not strange at all! (is that even possible?)

Hyacinthe Comeaux

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:54 pm
Chibito7
@Mini: Yeah, but Mini-kun, you act old too. No one would've thought Toki was the same age as you! xD

@sin: *patpat* S'all right, honestl! xD I do love it, m'dear. 3nodding
xD @ hippo!

@Liani: Why yes! You both can! ;D
How do you break a Rubik's cube? xD;;

rofl @ cbc

I think my implied great maturity is a result of my University experience. As a Bachelor of Arts graduate, I'm naturally expected to speak and write in an intellectual manor. cool Similarly, I think Charlie speaks like an accountant does-with numbers and s. ninja I forgot what Toki studies, but he'll probably speak the same way he's been taught.

It's in my nature I suppose to reply with fluent sentences. Speaking in L337 or net speak is too OOC for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:06 pm

LIANI;
        yay trophy! . w.~
        and thanks. c:

B&B;
        if you say so.
        . 3.

ELFY;
        but people would complain abut the price.
        and then mcdonald's would do its whole "lowering the price back to the original $7.5O!" just like they did with the soft serve. o:

CBC;
        rainbows? o:
        maybe people would rush to your toilet too see if there's a pot of gold in there. . 3.

Princess Rhode
Crew

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:39 am
I'm detecting some old-man-stuffiness coming form Elfy, trying to assert his "elderly wisdom" on us young folks. We all write in proper sentences and no one here actually types in l33t, that would just be tiring for everyone.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games