Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:59 pm
Teh K a a C h a n
Do you even...

~*~Know.My.Name?~*~
Woops, getting yelled at for staying
up until 11! ^^"

I gots ta go too~
Night ya'll! <33333

Notice me...?

~*~Know.Who.I.Am.~*~

Night whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:00 pm
Shiffer, I agree with Timsn.

Good Night Kaa. <3

StrawBerryApple

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:00 pm
Indulge [In Words]
I'm headin' to bed.
I've still got a full day of AX tommorrow...
I want to to be fully awake then. :3
'Night, Sweet Dreams~
night! Like everyone said, have fun! Just don't stay too long. They might want to keep you there  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:02 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer
....yet another time I've been corrected. It's starting to get annoying. Seriously, I got correcting 10 times today. And just now it's starting to get annoying.
edit:Gawd, I'm sooo hungry -dies-

Well maybe if you didn't just call me lazy, then you wouldn't have a problem stare
and by saying smart comments, you create even more problems. sorry, it's late and I'm a little tired/cranky.  

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:03 pm
Ulquiorra Shiffer
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer
....yet another time I've been corrected. It's starting to get annoying. Seriously, I got correcting 10 times today. And just now it's starting to get annoying.

Well maybe if you didn't just call me lazy, then you wouldn't have a problem stare
and by saying smart comments, you create even more problems. sorry, it's late and I'm a little tired/cranky.

Honestly... what you just said... makes no sense at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:04 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer

it makes perfect sense. You just can't comprehend it's complexity
edit: @ Apple: of course you agree with Timsn.you think that would be obvious. Y'know why? of course you don't know why. It's becauseno one agrees with anything I say. And I'm starting to get suspicious of it. I'm starting to thing no one likes me. BTW, if you read this, you just wasted 5 seconds of you entire life. you will never get those 5 seconds back.never  

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:05 pm
Ulquiorra Shiffer
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:07 pm
StrawBerryApple
Ulquiorra Shiffer
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer

rolleyes

What Apple said  

x3 thisismysn x3

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:11 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
StrawBerryApple
Ulquiorra Shiffer
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer

rolleyes

What Apple said
I stand by what my edit says. I still believe it  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:11 pm
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  

Norayr
Crew

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:13 pm
Ulquiorra Shiffer
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer

edit: @ Apple: of course you agree with Timsn.you think that would be obvious. Y'know why? of course you don't know why. It's becauseno one agrees with anything I say. And I'm starting to get suspicious of it. I'm starting to thing no one likes me. BTW, if you read this, you just wasted 5 seconds of you entire life. you will never get those 5 seconds back.never
...Shiffer it's not that we don't like you... We just can't figure out why you would call her lazy, and then when we don't understand what you're saying, you won't even explain it. DX

And I don't always agree with Timsn.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:13 pm
sleepy Nor

VIII-Axel

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:14 pm
Norayr
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hey Nor!
You should go to bed if you're tired.

hey Axel!

>w<

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:15 pm
oh..hey apple..

VIII-Axel

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games