Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:16 pm
VIII-Axel
oh..hey apple..
oh.. what're you up to?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:17 pm
StrawBerryApple
Ulquiorra Shiffer
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer
....yet another time I've been corrected. It's starting to get annoying. Seriously, I got correcting 10 times today. And just now it's starting to get annoying.
edit:Gawd, I'm sooo hungry -dies-

Well maybe if you didn't just call me lazy, then you wouldn't have a problem stare
and by saying smart comments, you create even more problems. sorry, it's late and I'm a little tired/cranky.

Honestly... what you just said... makes no sense at all.
it makes perfect sense. You just can't comprehend it's complexity
edit: @ Apple: of course you agree with Timsn.you think that would be obvious. Y'know why? of course you don't know why. It's becauseno one agrees with anything I say. And I'm starting to get suspicious of it. I'm starting to thing no one likes me. BTW, if you read this, you just wasted 5 seconds of you entire life. you will never get those 5 seconds back.never
...Shiffer it's not that we don't like you... We just can't figure out why you would call her lazy, and then when we don't understand what you're saying, you won't even explain it. DX

And I don't always agree with Timsn.
yyyyyeah, you're all starting to bore me. and quite lying to me. I hate lyers. because lyers make me a sad panda. I usually hate anything that makes me a sad panda. except Waffle. Waffle made me a sad panda but I don't hate Waffle  

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:18 pm
nothing..just got home from a party and missed a chance of a lifetime...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:19 pm
Ulquiorra Shiffer
StrawBerryApple
Ulquiorra Shiffer
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer
and by saying smart comments, you create even more problems. sorry, it's late and I'm a little tired/cranky.

edit: @ Apple: of course you agree with Timsn.you think that would be obvious. Y'know why? of course you don't know why. It's becauseno one agrees with anything I say. And I'm starting to get suspicious of it. I'm starting to thing no one likes me. BTW, if you read this, you just wasted 5 seconds of you entire life. you will never get those 5 seconds back.never
...Shiffer it's not that we don't like you... We just can't figure out why you would call her lazy, and then when we don't understand what you're saying, you won't even explain it. DX

yyyyyeah, you're all starting to bore me. and quite lying to me. I hate lyers.
I'm not lying.
I really didn't get why you said 'It makes perfect sense you just can't comprehend it's complexity'

And I'm sorry if I'm boring you.
I don't want to continue this conversation anymore.

StrawBerryApple

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:20 pm
VIII-Axel
nothing..just got home from a party and missed a chance of a lifetime...
The chance of a lifetime?

What was it? gonk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:21 pm
Ulquiorra Shiffer
yyyyyeah, you're all starting to bore me. and quite lying to me. I hate lyers. because lyers make me a sad panda. I usually hate anything that makes me a sad panda. except Waffle. Waffle made me a sad panda but I don't hate Waffle

You're such a nice person, you know that, right? stare  

x3 thisismysn x3

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:22 pm
StrawBerryApple
Ulquiorra Shiffer
StrawBerryApple
Ulquiorra Shiffer
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer

yyyyyeah, you're all starting to bore me. and quite lying to me. I hate lyers.
I'm not lying.
I really didn't get why you said 'It makes perfect sense you just can't comprehend it's complexity'

And I'm sorry if I'm boring you.
I don't want to continue this conversation anymore.
well, that's your decision. And it's my decision to leave, I don't enjoy being around a pack of lyers. not you though Axel. You're not a lyer  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:23 pm
Ulquiorra Shiffer
well, that's your decision. And it's my decision to leave, I don't enjoy being around a pack of lyers. not you though Axel. You're not a lyer

At least spell liar right gonk
Edit: Dang, I spelt that wrong too *dies*

x3 thisismysn x3

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:24 pm
Ulquiorra Shiffer
I still don't see how I am a liar. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:25 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer

You're such a nice person, you know that, right? stare
my attitude changes depending on how the people I'm taking to act. I'm not saying you're bad people. I'm just saying that you put me into not the best of moods. Actually, I haven't been in this mood fr a long time. I'm not going to say it's your fault though. Because it isn't  

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:26 pm
[cough]L-I-A-R[/cough]
but anyways
My cousin had her 16th birthday party and it was a dance and there was this girl who was out there dancing and I wanted to dance with her and get her number or something but I was to embarrassed..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:27 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Ulquiorra Shiffer

At least spell liar right gonk
Edit: Dang, I spelt that wrong too *dies*
oh, sory. thank you. wasn't aware of that. You see? That is not a lie right there  

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:28 pm
VIII-Axel
[cough]L-I-A-R[/cough]
but anyways
My cousin had her 16th birthday party and it was a dance and there was this girl who was out there dancing and I wanted to dance with her and get her number or something but I was to embarrassed..
awww, that sucks sad sorry  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:29 pm
VIII-Axel
[cough]L-I-A-R[/cough]
but anyways
gonk You're callingme a liar now too?

..okay.
...But maybe your cousin knows her number and you could get it from her. Because maybe they are close friends or something...

StrawBerryApple

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:31 pm
StrawBerryApple
VIII-Axel
[cough]L-I-A-R[/cough]
but anyways
gonk You're callingme a liar now too?

..okay.
...But maybe your cousin knows her number and you could get it from her. Because maybe they are close friends or something...
I...don't think that's what he means stare I think he's just spelling it correctly to correct people (me) who misspelled it  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games