Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Inaluke

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:23 pm

sorry, your stuck with me i think... Ai might be lurking around here somewhere
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:26 pm

::lurks through posts::

>_>

<_<

what are you talking about? I don't lurk.

>_>

Ai`
Crew

Kevin Kun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:31 pm

Kevin. I am here. And may I ask: why are people reffering to being pregnant as such. That is a divine aspect related to the whole humanity chain, something ritual we got the ability to make happen. And technically the 'manual' and in certain places 'the way' of abortion is performed in the same as a abdominal operation. The 'mechanism' they need to insert through the matrix must be longer then at the halfway of an arm, with the end to give the embryo [the entity.] a brutallized death. That is the short version, don't talk about it anymore, if you don't want to know the long version. Talking in the public about abortion, Rp or not, make sure you have a specific base of reason, matters or even information for it.

mrgreen Hehe! We are in a High School, so forget about such and remember the guild's priority: FUN! (I know, evil is fun too!)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:33 pm

Bah, listen to my rambling and fear me! Besides Ina, who will be here tomorrow? 'cause I think I've stalled this idea of mine far too long.

Ceron

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:38 pm

this abortion talk is wrong...

HOLD UP!

User Image

This talk has been ended by the Hawkai. For i am the vice-captain. You don't want to know what a vice-captain can do.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:39 pm

Nya, I like Sakura's outfit, it looks better on her 3nodding whee  

Nohea-Chan

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:40 pm

NOHEA!!!!!!!!!!

::huggles::

^_^

Really? Ya think?

::twirls::
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:40 pm

^^

Inaluke

Ceron

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:41 pm

Omg Sakura get back on AIM so I can talk to you already! ><

*feels rejected* I need to ask you questions before I can go through with my little plot thingy. *whines*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:45 pm

Yeah, ya do look better in the outfit, Sakura!! Your purple hair and eyes go nice with it 3nodding

Nohea-Chan

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:47 pm

There is a problem Ceron!

My computer is brain dead until i can get a new power battery cord. Which will probably be Monday. So i can't get on AIM until then. But! My sister has AIM on her computer but i can't get on when she is using the computer. Because she is greedy and only wants herself to use her computer!

So..she is on her computer. I can only get on AIM when she's not around.

But, i left AIM on today, and my sister found out i was AIM so she was talking to you. It wasn't me. SHe told me "someone on AIM has a question for youuu" But i had to leave for cleaning.

So, ask me using the PM's because i can't use my computer until Monday. I'm on my mom's right now and she doesn't like AIM. SO her computer doesn't have AIM.

Edit: Neewahhhh!!!

Really Nohea!!?!!! I never relized how my avy look in Dollie. Your soo right!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:48 pm

i have a top hat

Inaluke

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:48 pm

Okie dokie Sakura! I'm on! I'll think of a plot then post, kay'? But I will lurk... Here... ninja
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:49 pm

blaugh

Nohea-Chan

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:50 pm

kkies, Makie, but Sakura is now in a death-match with her rival who distroyed her happiness in Heaven.

>_
SO yet again, i can oonly use Sarah and Oliver and probably Feena.

Pssst..my fight is in the cliff thread
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games