Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:17 am
Lord Mayor of Melbourne said that?! xd

Oh the naivety.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:50 am
UCL IS NOT FULL OF CHAVS! There are gangster-types, but no lowlife chavs. Intelligent gangster-types. And I do NOT speak like a chav! There's a difference between using London slang & swearwords and chavspeak! Not once in my life have I ever used the word 'safe' to mean 'cool' or 'innit' to mean.. whatever they use it to mean! Stop spreading vicious rumours about me, B&B! -spanks-

I'd like to thank CBC for defending my honour there, even if the rest of you seem ready to believe the worst of me. -sniff- It is much appreciated.

Btw;; I miss you guys tons. JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW. As if you care. >__>;;  

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:27 am
@Niph: Oh Niph darling, of course we care. If we didn't we wouldn't be talking about you. ;D
Okay, so you're not a chav. But you do swear a lot. Not like I can talk, but it's just... odd to hear you be so... uncouth. xDD;;
I do certainly hope you miss us... We feel neglected. Don't we, guys? *nudges everyone and nods furiously*

@Liani: Lol I haven't played Pokemon in... years. Gosh. I think I grew out of it, but back then it was absolutely amaaazing. xD I was da bomb, of course. ;D

Lol. Aural used to be my strong point, along with the pieces. My scales weren't bad. Sight-reading was shite, though. -_-;; I got merits in Grades 1 and 2, distinctions for Grades 3 and 4, and only passed for Grade 5 because... well... complications. rolleyes I don't want to talk about it. It disappointed me big time, but by then I was just desperate to quit. I started Grade 6, then skipped to Grade 7, and finally I was allowed to stop, heh...
Still. I'm glad I have the skill. (: I prefer singing nowadays, though.
Oh yeees, your school is boarding too. Ours isn't, just a day school. Well. Accidents happen, eh? xD;;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:09 pm

-glomps niphy-

you have to go up one of the mudslides to get into the cave with the bagons.
        and they're level 35 ish.
        . 3.

i've been swearing lots lately, too.
        ' ^'

Princess Rhode
Crew

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:39 pm
@ Sin: O RLY? *didn't know there was a mud slide there in the first place even though i've had the game for 5 years*

@ B&B: scream WTF?! Why did you quit if you got such good marks?! I've NEVER got a distinction, EVER!!! crying And I did all the grades as well. All I got is ONE merit and that was in grade 1.
I am such a failure. I don't even know why I'm so obsessed with piano even though I suck at it so much. I almost failed grade 5 by 5 marks!!! >.<
And I can't sing to save my life. Funnily enough though, I used to have a really nice voice before year 7. Then it just went terrible.

@ Niphy: I have to agree with B&B on this one ^.^ *nods furiously with B&B*
UCL may not be full of chavs, but the rest of London is stare .

Actually, round where I live is full of chavs and gansters too. They bang on the windows at the community centre when it's night, then run away like "OMG WRE L3IK, SOOOO KOOL!" The saddest thing is that they're all 19-year old guys. Don't they have anything better to do with their life than trying to terrify teenage girls who are in the middle of a lesson? That only proves that they're like, mentally retarded...
*is trying not to swear and use the word "********" because that's the only thing that runs through my head when I think of them*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:29 pm
Niphz
UCL IS NOT FULL OF CHAVS! There are gangster-types, but no lowlife chavs. Intelligent gangster-types. And I do NOT speak like a chav! There's a difference between using London slang & swearwords and chavspeak! Not once in my life have I ever used the word 'safe' to mean 'cool' or 'innit' to mean.. whatever they use it to mean! Stop spreading vicious rumours about me, B&B! -spanks-

I'd like to thank CBC for defending my honour there, even if the rest of you seem ready to believe the worst of me. -sniff- It is much appreciated.

Btw;; I miss you guys tons. JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW. As if you care. >__>;;

Lol, you're starting to sound like me Niph, trying to use spin and intelligent speak to defend yourself against accusations. rofl I didn't know there was a difference between London slang/swear words and Chav speak. Does B&B know? And what do you mean by intelligent gangster-types? blaugh xd  

Minielf

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:23 am
Yeah, what are intelligent ganster types?

And also, was I defending Niph? neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:35 am

LIANI;
        nowait.
        i think you go up the waterfall.
        and then a mudslide.
        or something.
        ' ^'
        /hasn't played for aaages.

Princess Rhode
Crew

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:30 am
Hmm...
-goes to search for an Emerald walkthrough-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:11 pm
@Liani&sin: Used to be obsessed with Sapphire... Or Crystal. Probably the latter. ^^;; Had the guide to it and all. It was the one sporting Suicune, so yeah, I think that was Crystal. I loved that beautiful guide~

@cbc: ...Um, yes? xD;; Don't say that, you had Niph thinking you were on her side!

@Mini: Absolutely no idea. ^^;; I suppose there must be some difference. The accent's different, of course.
Btw, I swear it's not my birthday, m'dear. (;

@Liani: Because I was lazy, uninspired and hated practising... I was quite naturally gifted, I have to say... I think music could be a forte if I tried harder. My voice came naturally, so... *shrug* I don't know. I'm not the best, but if I tried harder I would be a lot better. I just don't want to... lol.  

Chibito7

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:05 pm
@B&B: If it wasn't your birthday yesterday, then why did I see photos of your birthday party on Facebook? blaugh 4laugh

Lol, Pokemon. I don't think I ever really caught onto the craze. My brother's far more obssessed with it than I am.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:05 pm

lolfacebook.

suicune was in crystal, yeah. o:
        i never caught him.
        or any of the other legendary dogs.
        . 3.;

Princess Rhode
Crew

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:00 am
I've never owned a gameboy, maximum play time on pokemon was about an hour on a friends gameboy... neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:21 am
@Mini: 'Cause I posted it up late. ;P I'm so slow. It was just the one photo of us playing Twister anyway, lol.
Pokemon became a hit in England when I was about eight, nine... maybe ten. Maybe you were too old by then, Mini? ^^;;

@sin: Really?! O: Oh, you deprived girl! Catching them was always such a high. Then again, we had a guide (:3) and eventually used a lot of cheats from online too. ^^;; But yeah, they were definitely hard to catch.

@cbc: I've only ever owned hand-held games consoles. My parents wouldn't allow things like Playstations and Wiis. *sigh* Oh well. I don't really mind, though I think my brother did/does.  

Chibito7

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:39 am
@ B&B: I have a Wii, but it sucks and the only decent game is Okami... All the rest are like, for 4 year olds.
And Cooking Mama= terrible, despite what all my friends say.
I want Animal Crossing though... It should be quite good, considering it's like £49.
I used to cheat a lot as well on Emerald. I got all those codes for the rare berries and stuff, and used those walkthroughs to get the Regis.

@ Sin: Isn't the whole point of the game to catch Suicune?
But I can't say much. On my first go at Emerald, I killed Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza, before my friend was just like " stare The objective of the game is that you catch them...". And i almost died on the spot.

Bleh, Facebook. I've never bothered with those websites. Facebook, Hi5, Bebo, what's the point in them anyway? All you do is post random things, and put pictures of you on them, in case your friends forgot what you looked like stare .

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games