Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7194 7195 7196 7197 7198 7199 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Koneko Kuromira
Where is this evil baby of yours, huh?
He be training his god powers in cloud thinking about how fun it would be to smell the burning flesh of people burned by his jutsu. lovely huh. and no one can find out. twin entities in one body.

Despair: i wouldn't be opposed to you getting the rpc back at like chunnin.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:39 pm

. . . wait, how old is this "baby"?

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:43 pm

omg foods amazing
*rubs full belly*
i missed this feeling ^///^
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:46 pm

1 and a half years old koneko twisted and more twisted than a jashinist.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Perhaps, then, Rini might be interested in "kidnapping" him . . .
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 pm

nuuuuuuuuu! He'll melt you before you hurt him. what happens when you melt a jaishinist?

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:58 pm

A. She wouldn't hurt him. I mean. He's one and a half years old, right? Rini's not a baby-killer.

B. Speaking of his age, how is he able to learn a jounin level jutsu in three posts? Or learn a jounin level jutsu at all? At one and a half years, a kid barely has any chakra -- unless they have a demon/angel -- much less the state of mind to be able to control it -- or even realize it's there.

C. And you call those training posts? You didn't describe him learning it. You just described the jutsu -- what it would do. Pretty much all he did was sit there an imagine things. How is that training?

D. I'm not trying to sound antagonizing. I'm honestly confused. @_@
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:01 pm

@Claru
Dude.
Stop.
It's the stupidest thing in the world when people RP little babies knowing techniques and having fully developed personalities.
It's just not ******** possible.
It's incredibly stupid to allow ONE person to have babies like this, and really man, you should know better.

On a side note:
A baby, unless it had a demon or angel inside of it, would instantly DIE if it used a Jounin jutsu. Or a Chuunin jutsu.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Or any jutsu at all . . .

Besides, if he's an academy student (or genin), how is he teaching himself jutsu?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:08 pm

HES A GOD! although koneko i just noticed your right. I should have doen nine posts for that jounin jutsu.

PLUS its a combo of his clan and bloodline.

HIS CLAN. makes it so that he is completely aware even from the youngest age because he is in fact an alien(forever child)

HIS BLOODLINE. makes it so those jounin jutsu ARE chunnin jutsu to him. they cost chuunin jutsu, and he learns them as if they are such. and hes gennin. his bloodline can teach themselves genjutsu. They're massive chakra takes the form of another personality that controls and regualtes the power, so while half of him is a simple baby that can control your emotions, the other half is a psychopathic killer.

I HAVE had enough of people saying "oh thats impossible."

EDUT- and i have to go to bed. I was "training as if he had those because if i was being technical about it he can learn gennin jutsu in negative 1 posts, so i was averting to how cool he is.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Unrelinquished Despair

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:11 pm

claru gardeford
HES A GOD! although koneko i just noticed your right. I should have doen nine posts for that jounin jutsu.

PLUS its a combo of his clan and bloodline.

HIS CLAN. makes it so that he is completely aware even from the youngest age because he is in fact an alien(forever child)

HIS BLOODLINE. makes it so those jounin jutsu ARE chunnin jutsu to him. they cost chuunin jutsu, and he learns them as if they are such. and hes gennin. his bloodline can teach themselves genjutsu. They're massive chakra takes the form of another personality that controls and regualtes the power, so while half of him is a simple baby that can control your emotions, the other half is a psychopathic killer.

I HAVE had enough of people saying "oh thats impossible."

I don't give a ******** what you say about all of that, it's still pretty damn ridiculous. It should be downright impossible for anyone under the age of at least six or seven to do what your RPC is doing, much less even have an active role as a shinobi. If I could I would vote that you be at least nine or something.

Your character would be so physically immature, that just flicking them really hard would break a bone.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Okay, thank you for clearing that up for me, though it still seems a bit . . . weird . . . and literally god-moddy, saying he's a god. I mean, yeah, I've got Jashin, but I think the only reason I'm allowed to get away with him as a god is that he can't physically do anything and can really only mess with Rini outside of the Temple. But to have a real, pure, RPC that's supposedly a GOD? That seems like it would go against the rules . . . stare

Again, I'm not trying to start any sort of argument here. I'm honestly curious and confused, so please don't yell at me? crying *creeps back to her emo corner*

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Koneko Kuromira
Okay, thank you for clearing that up for me, though it still seems a bit . . . weird . . . and literally god-moddy, saying he's a god. I mean, yeah, I've got Jashin, but I think the only reason I'm allowed to get away with him as a god is that he can't physically do anything and can really only mess with Rini outside of the Temple. But to have a real, pure, RPC that's supposedly a GOD? That seems like it would go against the rules . . . stare

Again, I'm not trying to start any sort of argument here. I'm honestly curious and confused, so please don't yell at me? crying *creeps back to her emo corner*

POST DAMN IT!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:14 pm

XSK Muse
Koneko Kuromira

POST DAMN IT!

I'M WORKING ON IT!!!

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:14 pm

I'll just take him by the shoulders and shake him vigorously.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7194 7195 7196 7197 7198 7199 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games