Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

mAnGoBiSh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:27 pm
Yes! I love the nintendo 64, even though in my request i put 360 on acident! Woopies!
And sorry i don't like the whole online bf/gf thing! >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:32 pm
Name: Michelle
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Kingdon Hearts II, Final Fantasy XII
Likes: my video game consoles, video games, anime, sleeping, reading, music, my violin, my guitar, my computer, the internet, Gaia, Maple Story, horror movies  

xNostalgia

Crusading Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:47 am
Hi, I'm Arthur
I'm 20
I live in New Jersey
At the moment I am palying Metroid 3: Corruption, Diablo II, Heores of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East.
Likes:Nintendo, Swords , Polearms (axes, maces, warhammers, spears, Halberds, etc.) Armor, shields, medieval stuff in general, computers, travelling, gaia, movies, animes, reading, theatre, art (mainly Sculpting) and Church. Oh yeah and Midnight walks through my fields and Forests with a sword by my side with only the moon as my light.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:11 pm
im a 21 year old pokemon nut, beckie. your not alone.

anyway.

my name is Aphrael, im a 21 year old female from Australia. i was once described as a nerdy wet dream, but i digress.

ive been playing console games since i was the ripe old age of three, on my amiga, not exactly a console, more of a console computer but it was the gateway machine to the world of computers being made for games only, that includes consoles.

my favorite platform has and always will be Nintendo <3
i have a Nes, Snes, Gameboy pocket, Nintendo 64 pikachu edition with 2 pika controllers instead of one, a matching Gameboy Colour, a mystic pink Gameboy Advance SP, matching Micro, three GameCubes (two in storage for collection purposes) and my beautiful Wii- given to me release day eve blaugh (my controller has a pink skin, given as a gift from the head of futuretronics, the first guys who made controller skins, its epic in its awsomeness)

the console i play the most is my Nintendo DS, which goes everywhere with me. i still have about 30 games which im not up to playing yet, as my boyfriend (sorry Wayne) workes at a gamestore and keeps buying me things sweatdrop
after about 2 months of having the DS i had about 35 games, i havnt counted since then but the flow of games received has been the same if not more, a friend told me i had the largest DS game collection in Australia, still to be proven but is fun to tell the geeks in the area.

my passions lie with: pokemon <3
Anime
Gaming
Mario Characters
Plushies
MMORPG's
ive been a pokemon obsesse since it came out and have the whole series (alllllll of it in leather bound folders), about 40 or so pikachu plushies, a talking crying lovable pichu plushie who is afraid of the dark and cries when you turn the lights off, a marrill, torchic, mudkip, treeco and my newest baby, a mew, bought from the pokemon centre in japan by my friend who was on holiday, given to me for my birthday at an anime convention, i was then mobbed by horrable people trying to steal it, becuase apparently everyone who went to the pokemon centre to buy it missed out coz it was always sold out 5 mins after the store opened and only restocked once a month, one girl almost ripped my arm off trying to take it and run, but it was tied to my wrist by then. but my pride and joy of the collection, is a packet of pokemon cards, unopened, given to me almost 10 years ago, bought before pokemon world closed, it has a pichu and a chicorita on the back, but was bought while they hadnt finished airing the first season, its worth a pretty penny but im never selling it, for those who want to rob me ninja its in a safety deposit box in a bank xp lol

an onto my mario obsession!
i have 4 mario related posters in my room, a mario plushie, a luigi one, toad, super mushroom, goomba whee , a yoshi-the only one in the store blaugh , a large amount of figurines, and a half make princess daisy costume, to be finished soon <3 when its done ill upload photos.

yep i think thats about all of it, sorry for the uber long post  

Aphrael

Urvogel

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:17 pm
I, too, am a teenage Pokemon freak.
Call me Kai, or Lea. I live in Canada.
( Do NOT ask me about SNOW, it only makes YOU look STUPID )
I've been gaming since those really old gameboys.. The black and white ones that were almost the size of your head. Yeah.. xd
I recently got a Nintento DS, and suped it up with an R4 that I don't really know how to use yet. xp
I have over a hundred games for my Nintendo DS. Although, only one is legit (Pokemon Diamond). Because I'm a cheap a**. razz
My entire table plays Mario Karts every lunch. Bowser is the best, and when I feel like setting up the wi-fi stuff.. I will prove it to you. cool

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:45 pm
Hi Im new to the "Nintendo Cult"  

1Quitted1

XxXKiss-me-im-IRISHXxX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:07 am
im new and love anything to do with LInk!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:11 am
Hey I'm a little new. but it only because I haven't really been on the forums I've just been donating. So I'm :
Name: Irving Solotov (Legal: Joseph Calvin)
Education: 10th grade

I'm just a total Metroid Fiend  

UnGod Carsyn

Mario Legacy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:58 am
Sorry for not posting lately have been busy .. Well as for me.. My name is Kirill but Kirusha goes well too.. Age is 14 .. My interests is Anime,Music and Sleep ofcourse.. Well and my favourite kind of music is Electronic ..
And i am from Estonia but i live in Sweden.. that's all..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:45 am
Hola nintendo guild. =) Name's Violet.
New to this guild. This is also my first guild to be on!

=)) Look forward to meeting people here.
I'm 16, and LOVELOVELOVE my DS Hehe,  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Loz0531

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:46 pm
Hi! I like the Akatsuki from Naruto and am the biggest fan of Tobi! my favorite game is LoZ ocarina of Time.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:54 pm
Hello I am Nikolas and the only video games I ever played were the NES nothing more nothing less  

Nikolas Diavolo

Cloud__Z

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:27 pm
Just go for it! lol that line was fun. anyways here I am and I did the gold thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:51 pm
im new to the Nintendo cult and my favroite game is Metroid! cool as so far as my first few minutes here i already love this cult!! biggrin  

Arruo

Diana Godstone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:36 am
Welcome one and all. Please enjoy your stay. Also remember to read the rules... blaugh  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games