Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Well lets see now. Thanks to college work i have been like. Dead not to RP or even work on the Ria date game. Instead i decided to kill randomn monsters on Maple story.

yeah i know i promised not to play anymore MMORPG ever since Ragnarok but....

(Blame Kyalan for getting me into this game and my roomate) It went something like this.
Roomate: Im bored.. lets do something online... im going to download RO
Me: you have to pay for that now you know... get my private server
Roomate: ok..
Me: its dead now though... join Gaia
Roomate: I dunt like RPing. Thats work.
Me: fine lets play Gunbound its quick and easy and it wont take too much time.
Roomate: ok.

**min lata**

Me: hmm cant connect..
Roomate: same...
Me: damn firewalls in college
Roomate: yeah damn it. that took long to download too..
Me: lets get survival project... My friend Kyalan plays it.
roomate: O..k.

**min lata**

Me; that was fun..
Roomate: yeah. wheres you friend kyalan though?
Me: i dunno ill yell at him

(on Aim)
Me: hey Kyalan!
Kyalan: what..
Me: Play SP with us/ i dunt like the golemns
Kyalan: okies ill kill you.. i mean. Help you beat the golemns

**min lata**

Kyalan:" you know i moved onto Maple story.
me: that RO rip off game!?ugg!
Kyalan: yeah but you get to play with me and a friend of mines. She has a level 36 mage or something
Me: ooo okies.

**min lata**
Roomate: Hey i like this game!
Me: yeah its good!

**Week lata**

Roomate: Your playing that game again? Gosh alan get out some more.
Mike: yeah dude we are going to watch a movie come on dude.
Me: must.... get to level... 18.....

SO yeah thats my long excuse on how im not on Gaia nemore.

If you want to yell at me in Maple story Im KuraiGekkou in the Bera server.

dunt worry. These periods of MMORPGS only last about a few monthes XD. Tiff knows XD. mwahah aim evil..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai:

>_>

In other words, Kurai, you're just being a lazy panda XP  

Ai`
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:00 pm
Tiffany: ::Yawns:: what time is it?? Anyways, its Friday, Wohoo!!!!! I havent been on for the past few days because of *cough* Homework *cough* Oh ya and I have officially survived the third week of school whee Oh man and im excited, tomorrow (Saturday) Adult Swim is gonna show Cowboy Bebop:The Movie!! whee *ish excited* Oh Oh and on September 13th, Dragon Ball Z:Movie 11-Bio Brolly is coming out!!! And guess what, Android 18 is in it whee *sigh* but I hear that the movie sucks....so -_-, but I still want to see it!!! Oh and I just saw the second movie of Inuyasha. Not as much action as I thought it would have, but it was still alright (and what I mean by not as much action, is that the battles werent really that intense as it should be) Yup so this past week has been anime movie week for me X3 OMG and I almost forgot that there is no school on Monday!!!

Ya Sakura ai!! I cant wait to read that fanfic of yours whee *ish bouncing up and down in excitement* Oh and I also recently drew a picture of a sexy Tiffy heart wink Pitty it was on line paper -.- lol oh and speaking of drawing...today in art class my friend asked me to draw her anime style (because she has seen my works before) so I was like ok! Ok so I drew her and she got all excited, then in 6th period she was hecka showing everybody, and I was like, Jenna keep it to yourself xd But man, she was really excited about it...it was kind of scary 0.o ha lol Oh and OMG Joy guess what, my friend Jenna was from Canada whee then she moved over to California and the rest is history XP Oh and guess what, at lunch, I met an old friend of mine!! We met during summer school!! It was so exciting!!!! OMG and guess what, one of her friends is the girlfriend of my old friend ::heart attack:: lol Oh man I didnt relize this until like two days ago! My school is filled with preppy/popular white people!! Me and my old friend witnessed it! We were like, Woah, look at all the white people 0.o lol (oh and just to let you know, my old friend from summer school [Ariel] is Mexcian) Of course then again, alot of those white people are my friends, so it was cool and all (Gah, not enough Asians at my school!!)
Ok ya!! See this is what I get for not coming in here often...A long post of my life!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:48 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kaitae: rofl My friend who's reading over my shoulder just started screaming at your post. XP she loves that movie Tiff.
Anyway, I'm gone for the weekend at a friend's house, but a friend of a friend belngs to a cyber cafe. and TADA. Here I am !! ^^ should be back tomorrow morning as well. But anywho, I just wanted to mention.. that homework is killing me. I get home 3:40-45, and don't start till maybe five and I still can't get it all done sometimes. ;-; Poor me. Oh woe be to Plains Junior High and the infernal Health/Gym teacher pervertedness, lockers refusing to open and mounds of homework, no study hall (stupid me), not four minutes between each class and other crap along with that. And crappy lunch food. I almost ran out the other day because of that. 3nodding And the angsty moments. Like tests. And I found out I'm taking the same classes as my year older stepbrother. o-O;;;. So. Whining is fun, but now I'm done. I'm glad to be temporarily bac everyone.  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Gaia towns coming out eh? ::puts down Maple story game:: my my this should be interesting...

and on the side note. as suspected the Guild mantainace would happen during our 'some-what' schedualed tourny. Therefore me slacking off was a good idea XD.

This time the crew members and members of the guild can beat me up if i dunt get the tourny happenin after guild maintance.

FinallY! Guilds will be updated!!! GO Gaia!!! XD!!!

So guilds start to go down Monday. Maybe we should make a forum thread for Ria highins. hmmm... ill make one now.

HERE IT IS. Make sure you register this thread foos XD This is the off-Guild Ria high section!

arrow OMFG off-guild

you can start Rping there netime ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:24 am

Never ever ever fall asleep on the beach X_X I got attacked by the sun, i now have a sun burn all on my legs so i can barely walk around. It hurts soooooo muchhhhhhh!!!! and that green stuff ain't working for meh. Thats what happened to me yesterday, then after the beach i went to some good-bye party for a newspaper my friends and i use to do. It was kind of sad, because that newspaper was the reason why i like to write alot. But the cake was good.

I think we should have an avi contest just to pass the time because i'm really bored and i can't do much of anything physically because of my burn

::touches burn::

::sizzles::  

Ai`
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:57 pm
Tiffany: Holy crap, I love this vid.!!!!!! Ha in your face Kurai, so whose better now!!!!

Note: This video takes really really really really really long to load!!!

Ha but it is worth it (let me give you a hint....attack of the hair!!) Oh and its video No.8-rapid syndrome

http://page.freett.com/raise/movie.html  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:02 pm

>_>

<_<

Hey, Hey Tiff. Wanna know my dirty little secret? Huh Do ya?!

*goes up to Tiff's ears*

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Ahee hee >D  

Ai`
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Joy

Anooo..sorry. last few days of summer..so me and my friends go crazy..just got up..did a all nighter..hang over..why did I do too many jello shots?Why?!?They were just so good...
All I remember is flirting with a hot guy..turned out he had a girlfriend..and I had to kick her a** since she started to b***h at me..

Must avoid my fat a** Old man..Maple Story?!? Its a game?You mean its not a story about a wee wittle acorn fighting off evil squirrels? And then it grows up into a big strong Maple tree? eek Wowie!!

Poor Ai-y..((your so pretty!!XD)) I burn quite a bit,with my Irish skin and all.. sweatdrop More time for you R rated fanfic.. ninja 4laugh Can't wait.

......................................why haven't we put up a New student of the month award yet?...Maybe because our leader Baka is a lazy ....Im a bit grouchy with my hangover headache..so excuse me if I use foul language today....I remember when I had to make thread in the forums because of the..the..TACO ATTACK!!Save the children!!

Edited by Sakura Ai ^_^: Joy i placed a new icon for you!! So then you can use this one.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:08 pm

Thankies Joy XD! Who can't resist a dollie/ham-ham hat/angelic guitar/ and socks with stars? I can't!!!

*huggles my avy* MINE!!! GO AWAY!! *stares at everyone* Hisssssss!!!!

Today has been very very very wierd!!! @_@. I woke up from my sister's music booming. It was Love shack. 0_<. My sister came in my room and grabbed my hands and started dancing. I hate dancing, i suck at it. Then i got a wierd email that said:

You're the true lord of the dance!!

But i find out that was an email from my sister. Seriously, she is a nutcase, she'll email me, call me, and even AIM me when we live in the same house. X_X. Then later on some stranger AIM's me, i was freaked out because he/she/it was saying that he/she/it loves me. X_X. I dun want that. But find out it was a joke from an old time gaia friend

Then, i took a nap and watched the second volume of Furuba. I cried during the Hatori/Kanna story. I'm really a sap at those lovey dovey stories. But i laughed at the news years episode. When Shigure was driving his publisher crazy, but the publisher foudn out that Shigure actually did typed that fifty paged thingy and he played tricks on her all day.

If i was her. I would of killed Shigure.

So its been a wierd day.

Okay, even if its early, i thought of something for Valentines. We should do what the japanese do.

On Valentines day, the girls give the boys chocolate and a month later, on White day, the boys should give something to return. XD! I just think that would be fun.  

Ai`
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:53 pm
Tiffany: O...M...G!!!!!!!!! Ok yesterday the Cowboy Bebop: The Movie was shown on Adult Swim. I didnt have time to actually watch it, so I recorded it. Ok so today I watched it and I was like Oh, Yes, ouch, Edward X3....ok so anyways...It was about the end of the movie when all of a sudden...THE RECORDING STOPPED!!! I was like eek stressed scream gonk crying Man, I was sssooooo pissed!!!! I swear, if I dont see what happens at the end...my life will be incomplete!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Joy

WOWIE!! I Got a new siggy!!!!! Some magic bannana must of changed it!!! ::Sparkly eyes:: Thank you Bannana Man!!! Nee waa!! New Month award!!..Susie and Uwasa would of been perfect..if they were still together.. :: sobs silenlty::

But Hooray For them!!! Joy is so Joyful now!! Ohh Cowboy Bebop..Ed..so much like me. First time I rped in Stat the creator said. "Your Ed in disguise..your just wearing a gren wig!!" Me "Nee waa!!You Caught me!!"

Theres only one movie hai?The one with that virus..I so want umm..whats his face and purple head to be together...ahh..I havn't seen it in a while..the 3rd volume at the video store is never there,always takened,or some Fat Guy is keeping it for himself and hasn't returned it...shitie..

I've figured out who Priest Boy Likes!!After many hours of looking in my Crystal Ball...((and reading posts))..I've pieced it together!!NYhahahah!! He likes...*****..unless he still likes Susie-chan..hmm...  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai:
Pfft Milia.. Johnny's combos are so much kewler XD.

Just a reminder that guilds are going down as of tommorow. So please refer to this link as an off-guild RP area.

arrow OMFG off-guild

and i have no idea what your talking about Joy O_o. Kurai hardly has ne love interests unless its Aldora XD. Who isn't in this relamn at all. Besides that i can't remember any gal tat was like Aldora. I however was planning to have some incest between Rene, or some good ol Yaoi love with Ky. But of course.. i dunt think Rene or Kyalan are too hot with that idea. XD.

And Cowboy beebop movie. Was ok i guess..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isn't Aldora a wee little 8 year old!!HENTAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::rains mangos down on you:: Feel the wrath of Mr.Mango!!!Grrr...
Hot Yoai love..: emotion_drool :...anooo... heart heart heart Heh if I had any Yuri love it would proubly be with Celeste..XD that would be interesting...

Kuri-chan we must fight to death one day..one day. Cuz it seems no one else wants to fight little ol' moi. Only mean hentai baka's like you.. blaugh  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:10 pm
Tiffany: AAAHHHH stop it!!!! ::weeps in despair:: I cant believe the recording stopped at the end crying Maybe I should go buy it...but then again, I just missed the ending....GAH but I must see the ending!! gonk I hope it shows on T.V. somewhere soon!!! Darn!! Now I wish I could go back in time!! Ok so, I looked up the summary description of it...so I have an idea of how it ends, but still, its not enough!! I must see and hear it!!!! crying ::burst out crying anime style:: OMG Joy, when I was in the shower (thinking of how I missed the ending of Cowboy Bebop the Movie stressed ) Edward popped into my mind....then Joy did....(1)refers to self in third person (2)is hyper active (3)really smart in technology.... eek maybe you are Ed in disguise!! Oh Oh, and Faye is my favorite character whee (second is Ed X3 ) ::cries somemore:: why...WHY!!!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games