Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:00 pm
Lyke LAWL
Tuesday smiled. Lilli was still Lilli.The smile quickly faded when he faced the question.
Well, okay. Where are we going to meet? How about the dining hall. T

No.. not the dining hall.. there are too many people in there. I need to talk to you privately. Not where everyone else can hear, you know what I mean. What about My old room? I guess I'll meet you there in an hour.. If you did something.. I'm sure you'd want to clean up a bit. See you.. soon. Lilli's thoughts were hopeful.

[HEY I g2g somewhere. I'll get on later. Ily guys. <3 ]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:09 pm
"Oh! I'm sorry, I'm keeping you here aren't I? Don't worry bout me, really!." She said smiling walking over to the door to walk him out.
What was she thinking? He was probably really busy and just felt obligated to stay with her.
She didn't want to be that weight for anyone.
She wondered if Jin was still in her room.
"I wonder if he's still there..." She whispered looking worried.
She didn't have anywhere else to go but her room and she would be bored when Ben left.  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:25 pm
[[Wow I think I spelled blakent wrong...]]

Tuesday sat there, uncomfortable with Bou on his chest. He cleared his throat and Bou quickly got off.
"Are you okay by yourself? Your not going to plunge that glass in a little deeper?"
Tuesday nodded.
"It's alright Bou." He said and Bou walked out the door, leaving Tuesday and his huge mess. He sighed.
Okay. I guess I'll meet you there. Come ASAP. Now blocking Lilli from his thoughts. Jeez...This is going to take forever to clean.
Tuesday first of all, cleaned himself. He picked out the glass and put a wrap around his neck, which was still bleeding. Then he threw all the garbage out the window.
What am I going to do about the window? It's just a square in the wall now... For that he just hung a blakent over it.

When he was finished he looked at the room.
Looks fairly new...
He carefully put on new, not bloody, clothes.
What am I doing? Shouldn't I be mad? She practically was sucking on his face. Told him she loved him. And then turns around and tells me she loves me! Should I even go? Well, she does want to talk. Which is good. Tuesday decided as he shut his bedroom door and took about five steps until he was at Lilli's room. He opened the door welcoming her bittersweet scent. He was engulfed in it. He stepped inside the room twirling in sunlight and dust. His feet stopped and he landed in a chair.
Don't get yourself too excited. He told himself. He sat politely, waiting for Lilli.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:52 pm
[[Tuesday must die! :B And Klaash sounds like the bad guy. ;^;]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:07 pm
[[Well yeah! Tuesday will die soon. But Klaash is sorta the bad guy cause like he wasn't sure if Tuesday and Lilli were through and like yeah...He kissed her and all but Lilli is kinda responsible cause she made this whole mess. But whatever, neutral ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:06 pm
haruxxx
"Oh! I'm sorry, I'm keeping you here aren't I? Don't worry bout me, really!." She said smiling walking over to the door to walk him out.
What was she thinking? He was probably really busy and just felt obligated to stay with her.
She didn't want to be that weight for anyone.
She wondered if Jin was still in her room.
"I wonder if he's still there..." She whispered looking worried.
She didn't have anywhere else to go but her room and she would be bored when Ben left.

"Er.. no.. I have nothing to do.. Why would I? No one else around here even bothers with me anymore.. They could care less about me.." Ben's voice sounded annoyed. "It's tedious to live when you have no purpose. I mean what's th epoint of it all?" Ben held his head in his hands, it was throbbing all the sudden. Ah, Damn it. Why do I have such a bad head ache all the sudden..  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:13 pm
[ Dude I almost died when you wrote 'She practically was sucking on his face!' I was like LOLLERCAUST! xDD Lol that was funny. Remember that time on the phone with Garrett? and the dementors... Aha good times.. xD I love you. And Abby you gonna reply? :'(]

I will be there soon.. I promise. I'm sorry if you don't want to see me, but whatever.. See you.. Lilli didn't know what she was going to tell him but she knew it would come out sooner or later..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:36 pm
Klara looked hurt when Ben said this.
She hated it when people talked that way.
In her eyes, there was always a reason to keep living, no matter what.
If people needed a purpose in life to live, she wouldn’t qualify much.

“Ben…someone should never feel that way…there’s always a purpose to live, even when there doesn’t appear to be right now. I mean you have Lilli and…” Klara stopped wondering if she should add herself or not.

“A-and me-Ben? What’s wrong?” she asked worried seeing him hold his head in pain.
She walked up to him and placed her hand on his arm.  

haruxxx
Crew

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:15 pm
Shizue padded down the halls, roaming bored out of her mind. "Hmmm" she droned as her eyes looked around, lids feeling heavy.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:43 pm
haruxxx
Klara looked hurt when Ben said this.
She hated it when people talked that way.
In her eyes, there was always a reason to keep living, no matter what.
If people needed a purpose in life to live, she wouldn’t qualify much.

“Ben…someone should never feel that way…there’s always a purpose to live, even when there doesn’t appear to be right now. I mean you have Lilli and…” Klara stopped wondering if she should add herself or not.

“A-and me-Ben? What’s wrong?” she asked worried seeing him hold his head in pain.
She walked up to him and placed her hand on his arm.

"I'm sorry if I upset you by saying that.. But.. No really I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't think like that but I can't help it. I've just been alone for s`o long it's hard to get used to the thought there still are people who care about me.." Ben had almost missed something Klara said, she'd said it so quickly. "You? What do you mean as 'and me' Like friends?" Ben asked, perking up. Ben smiled at her words. He took her hand from his shoulder then turned her so he could hug her. He lightly hugged her for a moment, then released her, not wanting to make her feel awkward... "Thank you Klara." He said, smiling.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:52 pm
“Yeah, a friend.” She confirmed with a chuckle.
It was nice to see Ben with a smile on his face.
Then Ben suddenly grabbed the hand she had placed on his shoulder and pulled her into a friendly hug, surprising her. His scent filled her nose briefly before he let go of her. He smells nice…Klara blushed at her thoughts. “Well…if you’re not busy… Then maybe…” she said softly, wondering what she was asking him in the first place.
“Could you stick with me for a bit? I’m getting a little bored alone.” She finished.
She looked him in the eyes trying to figure him out a bit more.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:55 pm
[[What should I do?! D: Lilli like, ran away...]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:07 pm
[[No she didn't...She's still there.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:48 pm
Jin rolled his eyes letting an annoyed sigh out.
He had left Klara’s room a while ago and was currently wandering around the manor aimlessly. Now that he really had some time to think things over. He regretted confessing to Klara. Honestly? He didn’t love her.
He loved her as a friend of course, but nothing more.
He was getting lonely since Klara was hanging around Klaash and Lilli so much, and confused those feelings with love.
He needed to tell her that it was all a big mistake.

Judging by the way she ran out on me like that, she may not even wanna see me right now. Will she even believe me? Man I’m stupid. Someday I’ll learn to control my tongue.  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:50 pm
Hmmm, I wonder if Lilli will be surprised.... He thought as he traced the new deep cuts up and down his arm. His hand quickly shot up to his neck where he felt the deep gash in his neck from the glass. The bandage on his neck was soaked with blood.
What am I going to do about that?! Lilli will definately see it. He thought for a second and then took the bandage off.
There.... Then he looked around the room. Wow... Tuesday thought, noticing how much Lilli's room had changed. It was littered with clothes, pieces of broken wood, glass and ripped fabric.
I guess I lost it in here too...From the looks of it...Hmmm...Lilli should be here soon... He thought.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games