Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:08 pm
((Ok, nevermind. Me thought me would be gone all day today for I went to Knotts today. and now me feet sore))

Starfire looked at Robin and heard his question. She looked at him and said with a smile, "Hm, nothing is wrong love. Its just looks so beautiful this morning."

~~~

Gemini looked at Spider-robin/Adam as he jumped over the river. She yelled to him, "Don't worry! I can cross!" But than she was about to fly but than remembered about her wings and how bad they looked from yesterday. and she can't trasform into any other creature for she can only shape shift into a wolf. So instead she was going to jump over too. So she moves back to a tree, gets her legs ready to jump, than runs, jumpsw over hte river, and lands on the other side. "Tada" she said.

Then Cyborg jumped over the river too and landed on the other side with Gemini and Spider-robin/Adam.

Then Gemini looks at Adam for a momment and than blushes. She looks away and said, "Lets see if I can sniff them out or somehting." She first tried the ind but nothing. Then she sniffed the area but nothing. "That's odd. The scent only led to the river and now the scent stops," said Gemini.

"Seriuos," said Cyborg. then Gemini nodded in yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:12 am
Scott sat down eating a heartuy healthy breakfast of fruit and orange juice. It hads become a ritual for him as he believed starting right would mean ending right. As he sat down he reacalled the past few days. If anyone said this was going to happen he wouldn't believe them.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:29 am
(When do the titans become human again ?)
'Ok' Robin said suscpicously as Sirius slept peacefully without strirring, he was dead to the world. 'Lets go outisde their being punihsed' he whispered getting off the bed.

Spider-robin made sure his mask was on straight as he noticed the girl blushing it wasn't hot. He shrugged his shoulders. When he heard the trail was dead he began to think of a soloution.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:36 am
Gemini than started to walk on in the forest until she felt a strong vibe of electricity. "Ah!" she screamed and fell to the ground.

"Gemini, you alright?" asked Cyborg as she pushed her back up and licked her hand.

"I'm fine but there's a bad vibe of electricity and I can't grow through it," she said.

"Oh, that's right. Gemini's weak against electricity stuff cause her powers are wind and flight," said Cyborg.

~~~~~~~

"Very well," said Starfire as they both left the room and had the door closed behind them. Then Starfire picked up Italius and put him on her back and she walked around with him on her back.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:52 pm
Piosen Fang jumped out of the way and into a tree. "Well, it was nice playing with you guys so tutos," said Piosen Fang as she disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:24 pm
Raven left Italius once she saw that he was safe with Starfire. She was hungry now and went into the dining room. She bit into some berries, glancing at Beast Boy once in a while.

Odysseus hissed as Poison Fang disappeared. "You better run, coward."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:09 pm
Argent was slow. She than caught up with everyone. She had to jump the river and saw gemini in pain. "Should we keep going forward?" As she looked at Gemini and Cyborg.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:57 pm
"You guys can, I'll stay. If I go in there, there can be a good chnace of me dieing or weakining," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:36 pm
"Well someone must go with you." As Argent wanted gemini to get to the castle back safely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:05 pm
"Hm, I'll go with her. Adam, the rest of you go I'll make sure Gemini gets back safely," said Cybrog.

Then Gemini jumped over the river again and along with Cyborg following her. "Cyborg I coild of gone back myself," she said.

"Yeah well, I wanted to make sure your safe. Oh, and I know you loke that boy, Adam," he said.

"Oh, you do," siad Gemini as she blushed again.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:06 am
Vesta had a dream. She was at a very familiar place. She saw her borthers. But other ppl who she reconized were in a cave. She saw the titans killing (hurting) the wolfs. Vesta awoke and got up quickly. She than looked up at the closed window. She was so confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
Argent looked up at the others. "Ok lets keep going. I dont really want to be here at dark hour."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:31 am
Adonis grinned flining his blood dripped weapon down. It was to caked in crimson blood to hostled. It required a good clean. It appeared she was still a little weak coward..  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:06 am
Spider-robin wacthed the two trot away and looked at the remainder. It looked hoepless the trail was dead with no leads unless.. . His S/R sesnse could probayl detect someone close by who may posses the books. He shuts his eyes and foucused draining his conscine of all auxilarly power. He minded focused detecting the presence of one.. posion fang. He'd been in afew scrapes with her and she was sick enough for an act like this. he had a weak track on her as she teleported making it impossible to track her. Though her last known locaton was clear. 'Ok girly (Argent) lets roll,I have location just play back seat driver and let me do the steering' he declared.

Robin's stomach rumlbled a shunger struck. Well if he was hungry no doubt the quietist of the three was hungry- Itauls. He looked at Star. 'I'm hungry and I think Itauls shoud eat now' he suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:13 am
Argent rolled her eyes. "Oh yes great driver lead the way to our vectory." As she laughed a little.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:22 am
Spider-robin chuckled slightly at her response. It didn't seem as bad as he first thought. 'Ok then of fealress follower' his voice boomed mockingly trotitng along in wolf form.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games