Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:19 pm
Oracle opened her eyes and looked up towards Fox. She smiled wickedly and said, "Oh, no Fox. There's one of ehr and one of me." The her eyes began to glow, dark magic formed around her and she blasted Fox towards a building with her dark magic. She than looked towards Starfire and did the same to ehr but send her flying ontop of a empty car. she then picked up Gemini with one arm, in her hands, and said, "Weakling." Oracle's look since she gout out of Mind:
User Image

Gemini awoke and found herself being picked up and carried by Oracle. She ehard what she said, eyes grew angry and said, "I am not weak for you are more than I am."

"And why is that girly?" asked Oracle.

"Because you carry no love or anyhting good in you," said Gemini. She then had her costume appeared over her body and kicked Oracle in the stomach.

Oracle let go of Gemini and Gemini dropped to the floor but on her knees. Oracle was kicked backand fell to the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:27 am
Scott looked up slowly his pain anchoring him down he saw his sister pain a sense of guilt rushed over him. He he was relsihing in pain while his familu endure something far worse. He began to struggled upwards figthing the battle taking place in his stomach.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:01 am
Robin charged forward with his battle staff using the bottom he violnelty pinned the new girl to the ground. 'Don't move a muscle' he growled violently.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:39 pm
Starfire than sat up slowly from falling in top of a car.

Fox stood back up and said, "Whoa, what an evilside that Gemini has now."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:08 pm
Oracle looked up towards Robin and said, "Sure oh wait no." She then blew him off of ehr and into the sky with her wind powers.

Then Gemini stood up, shape shift into a wolf, ran towards Oracle, and knocked her to the ground. "Get away from my family! Grrrrr," growled Gemini.

"But you have no family Gemy wemy. Hahahahaha," laughed Oracle. she then kicked Gemini off and hsape shift into a wolf too but a black one. then the two girls charged at each other and faught.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:51 am
Scott got up slowly on his cloud as he used the final ounce of strength to glide slowly other to Gemini and the other girl. He streaked forward summoning a fuzzy and dillsuinate weba aura and flung the girl attacking Gemini into an car with a painful yet simple flick of the arm.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:17 am
Robin shot a quick and hasty grapple line onto a nearby building and swung back in rocketing in so everything became a blur kicking the girl who was attacking Gemini. He landed behind her with grace landing downwards.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:19 pm
Starfire then flew towards Gemini's side.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:52 pm
When Oracle got hit by Robin and Scott, she fell towards the ground. Then Gemini felt the pain and fell to her back. Oracle then stood back up and said, "Fools! If you hurt me Gemini shall feel my pain as well. After all I am her darkside so I'm apart of her." She then had her costume appear:
User Image

Gemini then stood back up, put her hand up, and yelled as wind formed around her body, arm, and then hand, "Wind!" then the wind blew straight towards Oracle and it lifted her up.

Oracle had her wings appear wich were bat wings and then flew towards Gemini's way to punch her in the face.

Gemini had her angel wings appear and she flew up and dodged the attack. She then blew wind towards Oracle's abck from above.

Oracle felt the pain on her back and flew up towards Gemini and pucnhed ehr in the stomach. She then was about to kick her too when. . .

Gemini dodged, flew behind her, and kicked her in the back. Making Oracle almost falling towards the ground.

Oracle saved herself, flew up towards Gemini, grabbed her by the arm, and threw her towards the ground hard. Oracle flew towards her again, placed her hand on her face and used dark magic to shock her.

"Ah!" screamed Gemini in pain. She then kicked Oracle off of her, making Oracle hit the ground above Gemini's head. Then Gemini stood up weakly and now there was a scar over Gemini's right eye. A black magic mark scar. She then truned into a caribu, charged towards Oracle, and hit her up in the air.

Oracle then, fromed into a black huge crow, and picked up Gemini with her talons. She then threw Gemini towards the ground again. Oracle spinned around and started to make a black wind spiral as she flew towards Gemini and was goign to hit her with ehr sharp peak.

Gemini saw that and dodged it. She still felt the pains from slamming into the ground. She then flew up, had her wings flap fast, and made a guest of wind and trapped Oracle in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:31 am
Scott slowly hovered himself other to Gemini on a cloud beside her. 'Anything I can do ?' he voice was crushed and squeky as his stomach collapsed further in.  

boy arachnid

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:01 pm
Gemini heard he brother and said, "Not now but maybe later."

But then Oracle broke the wind that Gemini made and said, "Love to stay and play Gemy. But me have to go now. Bye!" She then disappeared into the darkness of shadows.

Then Gemini felt tired and said to her brother," Catch me please. Before I fall." She flet weak and tired for using a big amount of big winds.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:16 am
Scott nodded weakly even though his cloud began to delipidate as it faded away he created one for Gemini as they slowly flopped to the ground finally the cloud was weak slivery whisp trailing away into a world of nothingness.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:45 am
Robin stepped forward a infintie number of questions sprung to mind. He signalled forward the others instinct whispered to him telling him that it was safe approach now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:24 am
Starfire nodded and flew towards her to kids Gemini and Scott. She then hugged them both.

Fox walked up and diddn't say anything.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:01 am
Gemini then felt the embrace that her mother is giving to ehr and her brother at th same time. "Oh, mom," she said weakly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff