Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:55 pm

"Well, that was sudden" Access commented on Inuyasha's abrupt departure.

"Yeah" Chiaki agreed. "Guess that's two down."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:57 pm

"We should stay here with Ryuuzaki so we can help with the Kira case," Hisoka said, he then thought for a moment before speaking, "Watari could probably help us track who has the Death note now."

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:13 pm

Kagome and InuYasha reached the Higurashi shrine just as the sun was setting. 'THA-THUMP!' InuYasha's claws shortened to normal fingernails. 'THA-THUMP!' His fangs turned into normal teeth. 'THA-THUMP' His silver hair turned black and his dog ears vanished. InuYasha was now a full human.
"I hate this." he pouted as they walked into Kagome's house.

"MOM! I'm home! Sorry I haven't called or anything." Kagome yelled into the house. Souta, Kagome's younger brother came in. "What were you doing with InuYasha last night?" he asked mischievously. "SOUTA!!" Kagome proceeded to chase her brother all around the house.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:22 am

L looked at Hisoka and said with a confused look "You know Watrei?".
Light examined Rosuto's corpse and thought to himself 'well Ryuuzaki...What do you think now?...Hmhmhmhm...Soon I'll find your name and use that against you.'.

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:05 am

"Of course! He helps us with some of our cases, he also works in the summoning department at Hades. I've known him probably as long as I've worked at the bureau," Tsuzuki said.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:33 am

User Image
L gave a confused look and said "Watarei...Works for me AND...Hades?...I'm sorry I find that a bit hard to beleive...".

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:12 am

"Ummm, Saber?"

"What is it, Master?"

"I'm not your Master anymore, and I thought we agreed to call me- that's besides the point!" He pointed at the shrine. "Why did we follow Ka-Kikyo?"

"Just a hunch. She seems almost exactly like you." Saber's tone was just as cold as usual.

"We're not similar at all," Shirou growled, his right hand forming a tight fist.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:28 pm

Souta had escaped and Kagome was lying down on her bed exhausted as her mother fed InuYasha downstairs. She sighed and rolled over. "Even as a human his appetite never seems to decrease. . ." she muttered.
"Heard that." InuYasha had come upstairs to check on Kagome. He never liked leaving her alone for too long.
Kagome shot up. "I-InuYasha! What are you doing here?"
InuYasha cocked his head to one side. "I can't check up on you?" He walked over to sit next to her on the bed. "Anyways I've decided that we should stay in this time until we defeat this Kira person. They sound as bad as Naraku and I don't want you to be in any danger when you come back here."
Kagome blushed until she went over what InuYasha actually said. "Wait a minute. . . YOU'VE decided? Since when were you in control of my life?" she was getting angry.
"Uh. . .um . . . I didn't mean it that way Kagome!" he said quickly but the damage had already been done.
"SIT!!!!!"
InuYasha was slammed into Kagome's floor.
((Sorry about the length but inspiration hit me out of nowhere and I couldn't stop writing. . .))

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:07 pm

Chiaki felt movement in his arms. He looked down as Maron's hand moved to her forehead. She slowly opened her eyes, trying to adjust to the light. The firs thing she saw....

"C-chiaki? W-what happened?" she asked slowly. Then.."Where's Fin?" she asked quickly. "You didn't?"

He set her on her feet, altough he kept his arm around her in case she was still unstable.

"She's fine, she left. Your back to normal then?" He asked smiling

Maron stared at her feet. "Chiaki? ...did I..." she didn't want to finish the question. She still wasn't sure if she wanted to know if she had been possesed, but she couldn't remember what happened since Fin was there., and she knew that was a side effect of possesion.

His smile faltered. "Well, yes..but it's ok now. Your back."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:34 pm

User Image
L walked up and looked Maron in the eyes, inches from her face and said "Good evening Miss. Maron...How are you feeling?".
Light noticed Maron get up and L in her face. He walked over and gentely pushed L back a bit "Ryuuzaki, don't stand so close to someone." he chuckled a little and said "It could unerve someone.". L nodded a bit and said "Yes, I guess you're right, Light.". Light looked at Maron and said "Hello, I'm Light Yagami...Whats your name?". ((You maaay not wunna give Light Maron's real name unless you wunna see her name in the death note, lol sweatdrop ))

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:49 pm

Maron jumped a little when L came so close, and was relieved when the Light came and pulled him away. "I'm ok. i just have a headache" she said to L. "and I'm-"

Access flew over and covered Maron's mouth.

Chiaki quickly filled in the silence. "This is Eve. She's still a little out of it so don't mind her."

Maron went red and was about to protest when Access stopped her. "Maron, look Rosuto's dead." she turned her head and saw with horor the body lying on the ground. "What happened? D-did.."

"No, you've heard of Kira right? L thinks he did this. He also said something about killing people by knowing their names...so everyone was told to come up with a fake name...Chiaki's is Shinji, L's is well L. He explained quickly hoping that the boy woudn't see him, although that would be highly unusual.

((Have a reason for that name too biggrin ))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:10 pm

Light looked a bit confuesed then said with a smile "Well, I'm pleased to meet you Eve.". He extened his hand to her and thought to himself 'Damn you Ryuuzaki!...I was hoping this one would tell me her name...Ugh...Looks like I'm going to have to gain their trust and THEN find out there names.' Light had thoughts of killing them all and then Ryuuzaki. A smurk slowly spread across Light's face without him knowing it.User Image

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:24 pm

((I know the reason for that name! I've read the books!))
Kagome gasped realising that she had just 'sat' InuYasha while he was a human. "Sorry!" She said sliding off the bed to where the hanyou was face down on her floor.
"You should damn well be sorry." InuYasha groaned as he picked himself up.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:25 pm

She turned her head back from Rosuto to Lgiht who she realized was addressing her. "Oh yeah..." she said meeting his hand. "It's nice meeting you too." How much could I have missed? Maron thought. Then she noticed two others that had joined the group. Apparently a lot....

((I love them...I though making Chiaki adam though would be a litle weird...and I liked Shinji better biggrin ))

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:19 pm

((So far I've read practically all of these mangas, Death Note, Kaito Jeanne, and Inuyasha. I read Descendants of Darkness number 6 today too, it was just too funny, and poor Tsuzuki....In exchange for booze he tries one of Watari's experiments (a sex-change one. You'd think he'd have enough of being a woman, but booze is just too tempting. And he'd learn Watari's experiments always fail...Watari's a mechanic, but pretends to be good at mad scientist experiments.) but it turned him into a kid. Giving the librarians a chance to totally shred his self-esteem, since they're these little bird things.))

"We could be talking about different Watari's," Hisoka looked at Tsuzuki and L, "I think Tatsumi would have told us if Watari was living a double life. Plus, I don't think he's that smart to figure out how to work a double life...."
"That is probably the case," Tsuzuki thought for a moment.
"Anyway, back to Kira," Hisoka said, letting his personal want of reventge against the doctor, Muraki, shine through, "I should have figured that he wouldn't kill Dr. Muraki, since people never seem to suspect him of anything."

((FYI: Muraki is a really well known doctor. He's human, and he's alive, but he also has spiritual powers and such. He's well respected and everything by other people. Other people cept Hisoka and Tsuzuki, since he essentially raped and murdered Hisoka using a curse, which made it seem like just a terminal illness.))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games