Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:19 am
Past present
'Thanks for trying Emerlad. No doubt her communicator had been smashed but I can pinpoint it's last location with ease.' he looked around quickly notcing Scourch was gone. 'Where Scrouch ?' he asked.

Future Present
'Nice retort but you don't know what I know what they know but you don't know' Chris rambled pressing the array of buttons trying desperately to develop a decnet defense against Azar. He glanced have the feeling thier was another in the room seing the unusally quite Nigtfire. 'Whats wrong ?' he enquired divinding his attentions slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:54 am
"the last time i saw him was when he was outside." Emerald said.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:29 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven asked, "Was he injured? I assume he was otherwises he would've followed you here."

~~Future Present~~

Azar chuckled. "What do you know?" He asked, deciding not to repeat Chris' question. Hearing Chris ask a question, Azar glanced over to see Nightfire before looking back at the game. "Yeah, Nightfire. You're so quiet."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:38 pm
Emerald thought about the battle. "Yes actually he was."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:44 pm
Past Present

Starfire felt strange as since she's pregnet now. She than fainted to the ground.

Future Present

Sarfire felt strange and so she placed her hand on the desk next to ehr as she stood. She then fell to the ground as her hand accidently knocked over a glass of water to the ground and the glass broke into pices.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:09 pm
"Starfire!" Emerald nelt to the ground.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:29 am
Past present

'Star !' Robin exclaimed in horror sweeping her off her feet. 'I'll take her to her room. We better get a doctor down here !' he exclaimed putting Starfire down on her bed as he grabbed a phone calling for a doctor his heart going an infinite mile a second.

Future present

Chirs looked hearing the smashing of glass. 'You here that ?' he eqnuired with the others getting up suspicosuly. It may be due to the lack of sleep but he could swear he heard something.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:57 am
~past Present~

Emerald watched Robin take Starfire to her room. She wanted to find Nightstar. She walked outside to find Scourch. "Hey.." She noticed his wounds and healed them.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:42 am
~~Past Present~~

Raven watched Robin walk off with Starfire. "We'll find Nightstar," said Raven. "Starfire's not fit to go and I'm sure Robin wants to watch over her." She looked over at Vince. "Have you got a position?"

~~Future Present~~

Azar nodded his head. "Yeah, I heard something that sounded like glass breaking." He paused the game and got up. "We should go and see what it was." Azar said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:03 pm
Scourch sat up and was very dizzy from all the blood lost. he then looked at Emerald with a dazed look and said,"Heh, did I win." After laughing stupidly, he fell back down and continued to laugh.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:33 pm
Future Present

"Oh, nothing is wrong," said Nightfire as he told the boys. Then when he heard the breaking glass sound it came from his parent's room. "Mother," he said. He than looked at Azar and commanded, "Azar get my father now. It came from my parent's room." He than ran towards his prarent's room and found his mother on the ground and the broken glass. He kneeled by his mother's side and said scared, "Mom, mom."

Past Present

Tory looked towards Nightstar and said, "Your so beautiful and I'm going to make you mine."

"You selfesh pig," she said as she shot blue starbolts towards him.

Tory dodged them and put some protective glass over her eyes so she won't be able shoot the starbolts at him and it will be hard to take off since its stuck to her. And if she tries shooting starbolts it will hit her eyes back. "Become mine," he said.

"Never," she said angry.

~~~~~~~~

"Its in a cave somewhere," said Arista. She than walked towards into the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:52 pm
Emerald looked at Scourch. "Um do you want to come with me to find Nightstar...." She closed her eyes again seeing if Nightstar might be in contact. "Nightstar were are you?"  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:57 pm
Past Present

Starfire awoke on her bed and see's Robin.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:01 pm
~~Future Present~~

Azar nodded his head. He ran and soon found Robin. "Robin, sir, something happened to Starfire. Come on." He then ran off and entered the room, looking down at Starfire.

~~Past Present~~

White Fang smirked and walked after Arista. This would be interesting. "Any details?"  

dragonelf213

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games