Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:10 am
much later in the night.

Oroami and Susumu enter the cafe holding hands, smiling and laughing having a wonderful conversation with each other. Susumu is very happy to be out of the house and her office.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:14 am
Oromai walked to a table near a window and moved the Chair back for Susumu to sit in, when she did he moved it forward towards the table, after taking his seat Oroami looked at the menu waiting for Susumu to continue the Conversation.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:19 am
Susumu doesn't even look at the menu shes been here long enough to know what she likes from this cafe..."Oroami i'm so glad you got me out of that office, I was starting to loose my mind." she giggles slightly, as a waitress stops by only momentarily she orders some tea. "you know how much i worry about Kasumi," she blush's "you really outdid yourself tonight."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:22 am
"yea, well i didn't want you to get upset or to bored, and i love spending time with you." Oroami said as he looked at the menu he ordered a bowl of Pork and Ramen, with some lemon and Pineapple in the bowl, along with a Dr.Pepper. "I don't want anything to happen to Kasumi, and Kage is a very ggood Wolf, i do believe with him there i don't run the risk of waking Kasumi up, or setting the House ablaze."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:30 am
"i'll have the pork ramen as well" she smiles "YES MA'AM" the waitress runs off to the back kitchen almost tripping on her own feet.
"so you do know whats the best here." she holds oroami's hand on the table sincerely touched by what he says she smiles "Yes Kasumi is in good hands...or paws that is with Kage around, just ever since that incident with Yuan and Eng, I have had trouble feeling like Kasumi is completely safe."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:37 am
Oroami smiled and placed his right hand over Susumu's as she held his left. "Kasumi will be completly all right, Kage will alert me if anything happens, and don't worry Yuan won't continue to try this, he'll be dead soon." Oroami smiled with an assuring look, "but i personally like the Ramen, and the Orange Chicken, other than that, the Curry is good."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:45 am
their food arrives shortly after "ya i have a feeling everything will be alright." she smiles looking into oroamis eyes.

(brb)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:52 am
(kk)

Oroami smiled as he took a fork, "i'm alittle to westernized," he said as he got alittle of the Ramen around the fork and took a bite. "Yea, i don't believe that anything bad will happen."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:05 am
Susumu laughs picking up her chopsticks and twirling the noodles around and slurping down some noodles, "Mmm mm thats good." she says with a look of contentment on her face. "Kasumi is growing up so fast, soon she will be able to defend herself i think"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:07 am
Oroami smiled "yea, Kasumi will be great in what ever she chooses, i know she will." Oroami continued to eat the Ramen, he grabbed his cup and drank from it. as he watching Susumu eat he smiled.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:21 am
Susumu looks up with a string of noodles hanging from her mouth she slurps them down, and smiles " Of course she will , shes our daughter and she has a long life ahead of her." Susumu says while taking a sip of tea.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:23 am
Oroami smiled "i wonder what kind of people she'll grow up with, what kind of path she'll choose." Oroami said smiling, he ate a bit more of the Ramen before chuging down abit of the Dr.Pepper, his eyes were confident but slightly scared.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:40 am
"i worry about these things to. but i'm sure she will make the right choices in her life. Its a scary prospect her growing up but its happening and quickly" She sips on more tea then sticks a few pieces of pork onto her chopsticks with her noodles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:48 am
Reassured Oromai smirked as he took up more of the Ramen and ate it, taking some pork with it. "Yea, i know but its just i don't want anything to happen to her." Oroami rubbed hsi eyes "i'm just afraid she may repeat what i went through, or the other way around."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:54 am
Susumu finishes her meal sipping on the ramen broth, "dont worry" her thumb rubbing against Oroami's hand "She has two loving parents, she will follow her own path along life all we can do is guide her with our love." Susumus eyes shine with a sense of purpose "what do you mean? what you went through?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games