Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
Private Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:48 am
Hinata looked at Kiba then at Neji and she said,"Oh, ok babe," she looked at Neji,"I'll be back." She followed him and asked,"Whats wrong Kiba-kun?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:52 am
Leading Hinata to a secluded area, Kiba sighed and turned to Hinata."Diamond's baby..Neji isn't the father of it.."Kiba said.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:55 am
Hinata's eyes widened in shock,"What?...OMG this is bad,..."

Meanwhile Diamond had finally found Neji, she looked at him and sighed,"Neji-kun,...we ned to talk."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:01 am
"Diamond.."Neji muttered and gave a nod.

Kiba looked down and scratched the back of his head."I'm sorry Hinata."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:05 am
Diamond looked at him and sighed,"Neji-kun, from the very start I was honest with you, you and I both knew that this child may not have been yours, since the time fram between our relationship and the one with Sasuke was quite a close call," she sighed and looked at him,"Neji-kun,...your not the father."

Hinata hugged Kiba,"I hope Ni-san can handle this."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:07 am
Neji looked down as well and looked to Diamond, he then drew her into a hug."Hyuuga or not, I will take care of the child with you, it's the promise I gave to you, remember?"

Kiba hugged Hinata back."Don't worry, I'm sure they both can get through this."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:12 am
Diamond's eyes widened and she hugged him tight,"Thank You Neji-kun," she got teary eyed, as she was shocked by his reaction. She then said,"I have to tell Sasuke,...this child was his, and this child should have the right to know who the father is."

((back to them))
Dayna smiled and she let him go,"What happens now?" she asked Sasuke.

Hinata hugged Kiba, she then softly kissed his lips."I'm glad that, we wont have to worry about that."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:16 am
"I know, hurry up slowpoke"Neji said jokingly and hugged her back tightly.

Sasuke kissed her lips."I don't know."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:22 am
Diamond smiled as he held her, she felt relieved almost. She then looked up at him,"I think I should face him alone,..."

Dayna looked at him and she kissed him once more,"Lets head back to Konoha,...." she said holding his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:26 am
"Yeah"Sasuke held her hand and walked ahead.

Neji looked to her."No, you don't have to do that."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:29 am
Diamond sighed and looked upa t him,"Neji-kun,..when Sasuke sees you, he is going to act like a bad a** and he wont listen to me, that much I know about him," she said holding his hand,"At least let me talk to him alone so we can figure this out."

Dayna walked beside him,"Are we headed to your house?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:33 am
"Yeah"Sasuke answered and kept walking forward, he looked back at her and smirked.

Neji looked to her and gave a nod."..Okay."He said.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:39 am
Dayna looked at him and she smirked,"hmm,...I wonder whats on your mind,..."

Diamond kissed his lips and then she looked up at him, as she did her eyes glowed, and the sharingan was activated. Clearly she was trying to get Sasuke's attention. "Wish me luck," she then kissed his cheek once more,"I Love you,Neji-kun."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:44 am
Sasuke looked to her and smirked back."You wonder huh?"

Neji kissed her cheek as well and nodded."I love you too Diamond."

Jimi pinned Tenten on her back and smirked, he lifted her shirt over and stomach and kissed it.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:50 am
With this Diamond vanished, her eyes still active and started to spin. She placed Dayna under a genjutsu, and looked at Sasuke,"We need to talk."

Tenten bit her bottom lip as he did this.  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games