Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Gin-Zil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:36 am

hmm... im getting obsessed with imagining my fursuit and its a real pain in the but when you can't make any of them or buy them... i saw a ton of "how to" vids on youtube but in israel you need to look really hard to find fake fur, i guess its cos we don't really find a market for it here.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:47 pm

Flabbergasted Breakdancer
I bought platinum and the walk through guide. I managed to get the special pack with the case/figure. I've been playing it in my spare time so my sketching is sucking. xd

I'm so sad I cant get Murcrow or Stunky sad
Oh well, I'll just get a wi fi set up and scower the system for them. I'm glad I can get Houndour. I luvz him.

I'm also planning on creating an art thread in a few days after I get some pieces I feel confident in finished. I'm not the greatest artist but I want to share with yall. biggrin
If there's anything that you want but can't get in platinum I'd be happy to trade you.Between my diamond and platinum I have access to every(except the event legends like mew and junk)pokemon there is.I even DO have some event legends like shaymin.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I even DO have some event legends like shaymin.

O.O Do want! I'm not aware, is there any way to do the copy trick in the new games?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:20 pm

Barakiel9909
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I even DO have some event legends like shaymin.

O.O Do want! I'm not aware, is there any way to do the copy trick in the new games?
Copy trick,isn't that where you would trade someone and turn off the game mid trade to make a clone?If that's the one then no I don't think so.See the reason behind you not being able to take pokemon from r/b/y and g/s/c into the gba games is cause of the way the cable and trade function from those new and older gens work.The old gens traded one pokemon at a time thus enabling the cloning process,but the new games trabe them both at the same time so it won't work.But uh...my shaymin isn't competely"legit"as in I never went to an event to get it.My bf has a flash cart that allowed him to download the actual code from the events into his games thus aloowing him to get event junk.It's not hacking to a point,all he did was downloaded the code used during the events and put it into his game.So I suppose they ARE real,but not gotten the legit way.My lvl 100 regigigas(used to unlock the 3 regis in platinum)and my shaymin are the only ones we've gotten in this way though,everything else I have is completely legit.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:18 pm

>.> Why did you have to tell me that? Now I can't accept it with good conscious. Though I have a friend who would love you forever for it...She's trying to complete her dex. I just want all the legends (which is why I was asking about the copy glitch, because I wouldn't just take it from you)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:59 pm

I don't give legends away,what I like to do is trade people and trade back merely so they can have it listed in the dex.Everything that can be bred,however,I am completely willing to trade.I like to breed special things for people and trade,usually for just about nothing.I'm just this way.I would never actually hack for anything,I merely got the two I have now in this way because I can't exact;y get out to events for them.This is why I'm very glad they're having events over wi-fi now.I'm a clean gamer through and through,and proud of it,I would never use anything nt completely legit in a way to say,beat someone or swindle them in a trade for example(the two pokemon just sit in my pc)

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Dryskale

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:31 am

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I bought platinum and the walk through guide. I managed to get the special pack with the case/figure. I've been playing it in my spare time so my sketching is sucking. xd

I'm so sad I cant get Murcrow or Stunky sad
Oh well, I'll just get a wi fi set up and scower the system for them. I'm glad I can get Houndour. I luvz him.

I'm also planning on creating an art thread in a few days after I get some pieces I feel confident in finished. I'm not the greatest artist but I want to share with yall. biggrin
If there's anything that you want but can't get in platinum I'd be happy to trade you.Between my diamond and platinum I have access to every(except the event legends like mew and junk)pokemon there is.I even DO have some event legends like shaymin.
I might have to hit you up some time when I obtain a wifi set up thingy. So you are saying you could get me a larvatar? surprised
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:58 am

oh ya?! well i don't give a flaming butt about pokemon!!!

im sorry i just had to say "flaming but". its so funny.

Gin-Zil

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:07 pm

I might have to hit you up some time when I obtain a wifi set up thingy. So you are saying you could get me a larvatar? surprised
Most definately :3 and every starter ever x3
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:43 am

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
*doese a little dance* Now all I need is some moneyz. xd

On a more serious note, I forgot how much poke'mon is like Crack. 5 hrs playing a game is a no no for me.

In other news here is my Fur affinity. It sucks because I don't update it and almost all the posts are tests but oh well.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/flabbergasted-breakdancer/

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:20 am

I am at work right now. Is it safe to click a link to furaffinity?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:42 am

00Shoe
I am at work right now. Is it safe to click a link to furaffinity?
Yeah, I don't draw naughty bits. Just don't click on half my watches. wink

I started an art thread in the art section if you would feel more comfy going there, it also some more recent sketches that I don't even have on FA. smile

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:51 am

Ill check that out instead biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
*doese a little dance* Now all I need is some moneyz. xd

On a more serious note, I forgot how much poke'mon is like Crack. 5 hrs playing a game is a no no for me.

In other news here is my Fur affinity. It sucks because I don't update it and almost all the posts are tests but oh well.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/flabbergasted-breakdancer/
I know what it's like,I got my game first thing launch day and I already have over 240 hours into it x.x and if you mean in game money,there's a place with some gentlemen,socialite,lady and rich boy trainers.They drop ALOT of money and it's doubled with the amulet coin,you can find them near the pokemon mansion below hearthome city and challanging the gentleman and socialite using the amulet coin will give you 18 k from each of them.PLUS they only have one pokemon each,making this method a billion times faster than even the elite four.Post game,after you catch heatran,trainer lvls all over the game seem to max out,so that pair of trainers will then have lvl 61 pokemon,but they'll each now give 24k with the amulet coin :3

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:55 pm

I never really found a use for all the money I make in battles in pokemon. I always have way too much and could never buy enough stuff to use it up.
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games