Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:39 pm
[Haru, what're you going to do with Travis now?

&&maybe this is a good place for..idk, Jaylen to come back in, Zombie?]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:43 pm
[[I have no idea....... neutral Is she going to kiss him again??!]]  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:05 pm
[hell no. xD
i just thought since she was by herself, and travis is gone now, it might be an okay place for zombie to use jaylen...]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:06 pm
[[considering she never gets to use her characters !]]

Travis felt like the biggest idiot-not to mention jerk- as he rode along the streets. He was breaking the best part of his pathetic life intentionally.
He didn’t even know if he was being selfish or selfless now. He wanted so badly to turn around and head back to Mayumi.
And he did twice, he made two U turns going right back to her but then would change his mind back again and turn around.

His eyes stung with tears but he blinked them back to see where he was going. He had to stay away…
She was probably crying too. She always cried. (He always made her cry.)

Not being with or around her was a daunting thought.
It already made his chest burn and squeeze tightly.
He felt careless again but still having a negative view of self punishment from the last time he attempted it, he was careful of his safety.
Besides, he was afraid she would do something stupid if he did.

He slowed at the familiar hidden drive that led to his house.
The gravel crunching under his tires he parked his bike and cut the engine.
Travis walked the long white walkway and punched the code in to unlock the door.
When he reached his room he collapsed onto his bed and closed his heavy eyes and fell asleep. He didn’t want to move at all. He just wanted to sleep, sleep for months if he could. He lost the will to function.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm
[true that!
everyone's been kind of dead these past couple days. it's been really lame D; ]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:51 pm
Mayumi hadn't actually moved in a few hours. She'd remained, lying in the grass, staring up at the sky, watching the clouds drift past.
Finally, she sat up, and got herself together. She'd been crying for nearly the entire time she'd lied there.
Mayumi felt rather cliche to think it, but in all honesty, she felt like a part of her had been torn away. There was an aching in her chest. This empty, aching feeling she'd let take over her.
What am I supposed to do? I don't have any friends. Travis was the only person i really cared about. Mayumi thought, getting to her feet.
As she headed back to her dorm, she ignored the people who gave her strange looks. She ignored the tears that constantly were dripping off her cheek bones, and she ignored the fact of what anyone could be thinking of her.
She didn't care.
When she got to her room, she left off the lights, and locked her door, crawling as she was, into her bed.
It didn't take long before she cried herself to sleep. Mayumi, though she really hadn't done anything physical was exhausted.
Crying takes a lot of people.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:23 pm
[well sorry i haven't been around...i've been working a lot. managers have been screwing up my schedule as of late]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:20 pm
[nooooooooo. i don't want everything to die in here again. i want to keep going, i am just a bit stuck, as i'm sure we all are.
we need to find a way to get all out character's involved.
any ideas?]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:05 pm
[[I thought Travis' and Mayumi's time apart would be interesting to see ..I've just been really busy and didn't have the time lately to sit down and write something long.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:26 pm
[yeah? hmm. i don't really know what to do with may right now, not having travis.
mayumi was hardly involved with anyone else. i feel like we need a new character or something. but i already have, like four? so, i dunno...
i'm not saying you have to, it's just a suggestion.]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:29 am
[this could be the time for May to "find" herself since she doesn't have Travis at the current moment. And since she will be lonely, she may or may not find comfort in Jaylen. Thats what I have so far, we can brain storm some more if you wish.]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:20 am
[[Yeah I was thinking about making a new character...I just don't know what I would make. Boy? Girl? What would its purpose be? I have no idea haha
Yeah, Travis is the same. He had no one else but Mayumi..]]  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:46 pm
June called her friend’s cell phone once again. The instant answering machine told her that Travis had shut his phone off.
He was definitely ignoring her, but she didn’t know why.
When it came to him any number of reasons could make him behave this way even if nothing was the matter.
But something was just off. Something felt wrong.
She had already left two messages another would be pointless so she shut the phone without leaving one.
Come on Trav. What’s going on. She worried.
Left with her imagination only, June’s mind rarely went to the good or remotely possible. Although wasn’t anything possible when it came to werewolves?

She thought of May. If anyone knew what was going on in Travis’ world it was her. So she got in her car and drove to the school.
With some assistance she found the girls’ Dorms and with more help found Mayumi’s room. She knocked on the door lightly but rapidly.
“May, honey, are you home?” She asked the door.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:26 pm
Mayumi got up from her bed as their was a knock on the door. She'd been lying in her bed a lot the past few days since Travis had left.
Who could it possibly be? She wasn't friends with anyone at this school. Travis was the only person she'd ever cared about. And this was a girl's voice.
Quickly, Mayumi put her wrist brace on, it now was not useful in helping her recover. She was completely recovered now.
Switching on her lights, Mayumi glanced at herself in the mirror. She didn't look good, but she didn't look too terrible either.
To Mayumi's surprise, June stood on the other side of her door.
"Hello," She greeted awkwardly.
What could June possibly want? It must been very important for to come all this way.
"Is everything alright?" Mayumi asked, confused.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am
June hugged Mayumi quickly in greeting.
Her eyes are puffy…has she been crying?
“I…actually…well, Travis hasn’t been answering his phone and…” June trailed. Was this the best time to bother her? Maybe it had something to do with her. Travis wouldn’t break up with the one he was imprinted with would he? She was no werewolf, but June thought those things seemed pretty set in stone.
She looked her in the eyes now building her usual confidence up.
“What’s up, May?”

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games