Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:12 pm
Rhulain bows. "thank you." he then makes his way to the training grounds  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:18 pm
He began to think, he tapped his headband that was placed across his neck, fit with a comforter to avoid any injuries. "I don't have anything you must do, I recommend you make a house, unless you feel like doing more." Oroami nodded to the boy as he left keeping his attention on Sakuya.  

Havok-Trance

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:21 pm
"I will make a house when I get bored," he said with a shrug again. "If you really need me to do it then I will, but if it isn't important I will take my leave," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:27 pm
Laughing Oroami smiled and said "I understand, but if it rains don't expect to be walking in my home."  

Havok-Trance

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:34 pm
"You really think little drizzles of rain touch me?" he asked with a sarcastic voice. "When I got my devil ability since that day I haven't felt rain," he said laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:36 pm
Oroami looked at the floor, Sakuya's statement seemed sad, he personally loved the cold touch of rain, "do you feel water at all?"  

Havok-Trance

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:49 pm
Sakuya look at Oroami, "Only when I want it too," he said placing his hand on his hat once more  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:22 am
Oroami nodded "I see..."  

Havok-Trance

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:44 pm
Sojiro walked into the office and stood leaning against a wall with his Mist 7 blade resting in its holder on his back. Sojiro listened to the conversation for a little bit then he decided to speak up. "well Mizukage. I am in need of a sensei till i reach the required rank to join the mist seven. and since Sakuya is a fellow uchiha he would be a perfect sensei for me." Sojiro suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:28 pm
Sakuya looked at the boy for a moment and smile at him. He look back at Oroami, "I don't mind training one student," he said with a smile.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:58 pm
Tobi entered the office knowing about the liquid door. His robe guarded his mouth. The rest of his face was covered by an orange mask. He just looked at oroami "Oroami Saiz, The third mizukage it is going to be exciting to hear your skull crush in my had. So is the mighty mizukage ready?"

((oroami go along with this))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:18 pm
Oroami yawned at Tobi and laughed "Bring it," he said as he pushed of the ground and flew out of his office but waited just outside of it about twenty feet in the air

(whats your plan?)  

Havok-Trance

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:48 pm
Sojiro looked at Sakuya and winked. "dont worry im a good student. ill only give you some challenge every now and again." Sojiro joked seeing as he was already prepared to start training whenever Sakuya was ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:04 am
User Image
S a k u y a U c h i h a

User Image

x
x
x
x
x
x

Sakuya laugh, "You are going to be a very interesting student, he said. He took out a fan and place it in front of his mouth and ignore the person who challenge the Mizukage and walked passed the man. He turn back to look at Sojiro, "We should get going before we both get drag into this, he said with a smile. He walked out the door and made his way to the Mission Prep Training Facility.

[Exit to Mission Prep Training Facility]

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:19 am
Tobi jumped out the window and looked at oroami. He threw four kunias at him "Come on down here and play"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games