Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:21 pm
AAHH now im confusing myself @_@

.....uummmm, just read my journal...it should make sense after you read it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:22 pm
Otay 3nodding  

Nohea-Chan

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:51 pm
Lol. rofl Okkie dokie.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:54 pm
I read a lil bit, its cool!! How you put pictures into it and everything. Real spiffy xd Is it just for fun that you typed it all out? Or is there a motive behind it? rofl  

Nohea-Chan

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:55 am
I see Sakura really dosen't want to post here... I told her to post this up for me yesterday but she refused to go on Gaia.. well then...

Just recently something horrible happened to me. I lost a loved one just last night, due to one simple mistake i made. It all started when i decided to get Half-life 2. We spent a nice 2 hours playing through it. But then once the spyware scan started doing its daily 2 am run through. It froze up on me. I hit a hard reset on her, and now she won't start up correctly anymore crying

Yes my XP-san (Laptop) won't start up correctly nemore... Meaning if by tommorow i can't get it fixed with my friends. My XP-san will have to go through a complete memory wipe. Loosing all the pictures, music, and my hard-worked downloaded 'games'.

Yeah what really bites though along with that is all the PSD files of the Student IDs. This makes me just soo happy that i sent at least one to Chise. But the fact that i can't easily edit anybody elses Student IDs nemore just pisses me off. And THe music.. oooo the music! All my hard scouroging through the vast jungle of the internet! GONE! : biggrin ies::

Oh well. Theres still hope. Hopefully Tommorow they can save her crying .  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:46 am
Sorry to hear that Kurai. My brother had that happen a lot of times to his lap top. Then he had to replace it. Heh, sorry. sweatdrop That's probably not helping, anyhow I hope you get her fixed!  

Sincerely Sunshine

BloodyShigure

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:25 am
I'm in Taiwan. And I HATE it here.

Kurai, ask Julie's brother. He's a computer pro.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:45 am
Must find a way to get Darius involved.......  

TaiBaiWong

Icarus7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:48 am
Poor Kurai... No wonder they call them Windows XP. You're forced to throw the computer out the windows and they make your face go, xp .

Do you have a computer other than a laptop? Half-life really only works on really big computers... like most up to date and not laptops... xp

I hope you had fun with the Half-life game though... it's fun, but slows down your computer. Not as much as World of Warcraft does though... (I think).  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:47 am
Aww Kurai thats so tragic!! gonk I hope you'll get everything fixed. But I guess it's kind of like bachi because, like, isn't downloading games and music from the internet kind of, illigal? sweatdrop  

Nohea-Chan

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:54 am
WOW is destroying people. But anyway, I feel for ya Kurai... same thing happened to me some years ago. crying Darn Legend of Mana website!! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:56 am
OOH! Legend of Mana! I love that game! Sword of Mana could have been better though.  

Sincerely Sunshine

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:56 am
Eh?!?! What is this talk of mana and legends?! Eh?!?! rofl Nohea ish in teh borednesh, dat I iz...... blaugh rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:58 am
Heh, I've beat that game like two times... but my goal is to finish and reach every event. Last time, I just skipped to the end after I had gotten the Mana Seed. ^_^  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:58 am
Legend of Mana is a game for PS1 and Sword of Mana is for Game Boy Advanced. I hate explaining things though... when I'm bored. -joins Nohea in being bored- rofl blaugh rofl blaugh  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games