Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:42 pm
James started to pace in thought 'Something small?.....Hmmmmm' he thought. "How small?" he asked  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:52 pm
Shane shook his head in the negative, "A single pair, but they looked deeper then they should have been for their size. They looked like I think by the way it was imprinted in the ground a female elf. But, it was far too deep for a single female elf, yet there was only one pair walking towards it and away from it..."

Akari nodded and said, "It is not a problem at all love. It will heal...I'm just glad none of us were severely hurt. Ah right Seraphiel meet my sister Hua, Hua meet Seraphiel." Hua bowed to Seraphiel in greeting, she was obviously smaller than both her brothers but looked a lot alike. She only had two tails.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:55 pm
"Then you were carried in there," Pre concluded to herself.

Seraphiel nodded, "I'm Seraphiel, and this is my brother KoTari," She motioned to the silent Dragonkin.
KoTari regarded her politely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:57 pm
Rosalie walked about the city with her injured leg looking for a place to stay. Her three wolves ran about and played but stayed within a few meters distance of her.  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:03 pm
James nodded "That is correct in theory anyway...BUt why would an elf leave you there? Much less meddle with a human hybrid" he thought allowed pacing back and forth  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:05 pm
Shane sighed, "I can not figure out why myself...none of it makes any sense. Also if they meant to help me...then why a cave?" He shook his head, "Heck none of it makes sense..."

Hua smiled and bowed again to KoTari and said shyly, "P-pleasure...to meet...you both..." She was nudged gently by Akari who smiled at her encouragingly.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:10 pm
"I'm sorry you had to see that. I know it must be hard of bo-" Seraphiel stopped and walked away.
KoTari moved in to finish what Seraphiel was saying, "She knows it must be hard for you two, but please forgive her," He said.
Seraphiel moved to the opposite end of the room and faced away from them.

"Maybe you were abandoned?" Pre guessed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:12 pm
Rosalie's wolves continued playing and ran off into the city. Rosalie looked around in a panic. She didn't have the strength to chase after them. "Samael! Lusian! Azrael!" she called out and waited, but her wolves were still nowhere to be found. She searched the city and came upon a small group of people. "Excuse me, have you seen three wolves run by here?" she asked Shane.  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:14 pm
"Then that would make him an elf" James said before seeing a girl come up. He placed a hand on his gun, ever since they were attacked he had been jumping about people  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:16 pm
Pre glanced over at Rosalie, "He have not seen anything like that," Pre said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:17 pm
Shane looked back at the girl who had asked him a direct question. "Not since I left the fields have I seen any wolves..." He looked back at Pre, "It would not surprise me...after all if I am part human...then I will be hated by most." He looked at James and said, "That may be...but yet I look nothing like any elf I have ever seen or heard about."

Akari looked at Seraphiel and padded up to her side and nudged her gently. "What is wrong love?" Hua looked at KoTari in askance, "What is she sad about?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:21 pm
"Half-elf huh?" Pre pondered. She never did like Elves, for what they did to her.

"Seraphiel had been in transition for so long that her blood had went bad. She's dealing with it like she would toxins," KoTari explained, "She'll be fine in a few minutes."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:22 pm
Rosalie bowed her head "Thank you anyways" she said and walked off. As soon as she was around a corner and out of sight she collapsed against a building wall. "Where did my little ones go.." she wondered to herself. She'd been traveling for days and had no strength left to walk. She leaned her back agaisnt the wall and closed her eyes to rest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:22 pm
James shook his head "It's forrbidden amoung elves to mix with other breeds" James thought for a moument "Although it would explain why you were abandoned"  

Panda_Gaara-chan

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:26 pm
Shane sighed and nodded, "If that is true then why would I have been born and not killed. Another question is my control over fire and mastery with a blade. That is something you do not get from birth. Also why wait ten years to abandon me...also another thing...why would I have no memory of it?" He shook his head and said, "None of it ever makes any sense...but I had my blood tested...it came out as pure human..." He turned back to them, "All evidence points to me being a pure human through blood and yet I have these unexplainable powers and a past I can not remember..."

Akari continued to stay by Seraphiel's side as he gazed up at her lovingly. Hua looked at KoTari and asked softly, "W-will she be...alright then...?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games