Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:08 pm
She was now wearing a short innocent looking light blue dress. "I'm Mistress Makira." She introduced herself. She appeared to be in her late 20s. She leaned against the wall. "What brings you to the woods?" She asked curiously, avoiding eye contact.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:10 pm
"Yes please..." Maradox said, his eyes were still dizzy.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:10 pm
"I just happened along," KoTari answered casually and finished the sandwich. There was no blood in it. He could deal with that. Well, animal blood he was okay with, human blood is addictive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:16 pm
Makira saw the wound on her hand that she fell on. It had healed a bit. She sighed and looked up at his face. He doesn't look that bad... She thought to herself, she then turned away and closed her eyes. No! You can't fall in love! Love is a weakness! She thought to herself. "I have to go to the market soon, will you come with me?" she asked.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:19 pm
"I don't mind. Which city?" KoTari asked. He hoped it wouldn't be Deralo since he only just fled from there from a trite little opium bust he caused.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:21 pm
"Okay we have rice and oatmeal and we are going to the market rain or shine today." Mell said and sad. "I also have some pain killer for you." givving him the tray with the food and handing him his out fit.  

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:27 pm
[[Let's say we're going to Tower Town, okay? i think it's not too occupied. Wat do u guys think?]]

"Thank you..." Maradox said. He started to eat his food. "When are we going to town?" He asked.

"I think maybe we should go to Tower Town. It's not that far." Makira said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:33 pm
[[ Ok will we be changing maps then?]]
"As soon as you are ready sweaty." Mell said almost not there as if her thoughts were someplace else.  

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:44 pm
KoTari nodded. His sister was there anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:47 pm
[[Sorry 4 da sudden disappearance, I was bein a gd boy and setting up breakfast for the family at 5:30 in the morning. My replies might be a bit slow for a while btw.]]

Makira grabbed her purse then grabbed KoTari's arm. "Let's go then." She said unhesitantly ragging him to the front door. He was bigger than her, but she wasn't scared of him. Makira never feared anyone.

"Okay." Maradox said. He finished his breakfast and got dressed. After a while, he was also ready. "I'm ready, let's head out." He said.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:48 pm
KoTari silently agreed. He hasn't seen his sister since he left her in Snow Peaks. He followed along.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:51 pm
Makira clinged on to his arm. She didn't feel any affection for him, but she felt the need to keep up her appearance. She lead them out of the house.

[[Exits to Tower Town]]  

Bullet_Ber

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:51 pm
"Ok then lets go shall we." Mell did not wait for a reply she grabbed his arm and headed out the door towards the market.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:52 pm
KoTari figured Makira was only trying to make herself seem like a lady, but in the middle of the Damned Woods? KoTari shrugged to himself. Whatever floats her boat he supposed.

(exits to Tower Town)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:53 pm
"Okay." Maradox agreed and headed out too.

[[Exits to Tower Town]]  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games