Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:11 pm
Leonard had disappeared at rick's leave, and was there, beside the cage, his earphones on to block either of their voices. "Ok, back in your cage, or ill rip his other wing off." Leonard said, reaching for her with his claw. "Or maybe ill just make his arm bloat... i can do that you know, i can make it come close to exploding, then leave it, all bubbly and useless, excrutiatingly painful.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

Psadas watch the whole proceedings, only half interested. Now that his job was done, he could technically do whatever he wanted, within the confines of reason, of course. But for the time he would wait in the debreifing room. "Well I'll be off then, Mr. Hunter. Come talk soon so that I can go do something else." he said with a chuckle as he hopped off the small island that Leonard had flown over. He started humming as he went back to his room inside the academy and grabbed a couple of beers from his cooler first, storing them in his pants pockets before heading off towards the debreifing room.

By the time he had reached the debreifing room, which wasn't long, he had brought out his guitar and was playing a fairly recognizable tune. Greensleeves drifted through the hallways as Psadas a guard opened the door for Psadas so that he could enter the room. "Many thanks, friend." Psadas said with a nod as he entered and sat at one of the chairs, leaning back and placing his feet up on the desk as he hand not too long ago when he had been tasked with the mission he was currently on.

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:13 pm
Lydia tilted her head to the side as he tried to get away from her. SHe began to use a neutral magic, like Kir's own when he was activated. She just continued to try and help him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:15 pm
Some Might Say...
"I didn't know all along." Chronarch replied, "The document almost made me certain, but I had little idea of just how contagious it was, and was hoping you would just admit it. The oddity of your sense could have been anything before I knew of the virus." He nodded, ready to follow the man to talk.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:16 pm
This person scared him. He wanted her to go away. He almost wished that the guard had succeeded and put her back into her cage. Kir tried to make his injuries inaccessible to Lydia by shoving them against the cold bars of the cage he's inside. His mind was fragmented between his normal self and his activated self. He couldn't think rationally anymore. But he did want this girl to go away.

"Whatever you say," Rick said and started walking towards his lab. He knew the guard should be able to handle things in the quarantine chambers.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:18 pm
Leonard scowled when she ignored him and reached for her with his claw, intending to rip Lily away from Kir. "I said Back!" There was energy sparking from his claw now...  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:19 pm
Lydia pulled her hands away from him. "Apologies," she said again, but didn't leave. She needed to complete her objective before she would deactivate. Then she looked back at Leonard, blankly. "Objective not complete."

((Edited))  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:20 pm
((Oops, totally missed yor post, pyro, I'll edit))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:21 pm
Kir's frightened eyes shakily went from Lydia to Leonard. She was talking to the man and he's using a powerful weapon of some sort.
Weapon...
"...!!!" Kir clutched his head again and screamed silently. He felt cold where his wing used to be.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:24 pm
Lydia reached her hand out and began to try and put more neatral healing magic into Kir again, still watching Leonard. She didn't seemed concerned at all about him hurting her.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:25 pm
"...?!!!" Kir was completely traumatized. He pushed his back against the wall of the cage again. He voicelessly yelled 'go away'.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:27 pm
Leonard scowled, reaching to grab her, intending to throw her into the other cage. He claw wasnt sparking anymore, and if he got ahold of her, it would be less than a second before she was in the other cage.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:29 pm
Lydia's barriers immediately jumped up around her so that leonard couldn't grab her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:32 pm
"...?!" Kir's eyes widened. This creature was using the same kind of magic he does when he's activated. It was a bit weaker, but it was still the same feeling. That scared him even more than her sudden arrival into the cage, "...!!!" Kir shivered and hugged himself. What was happening?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:35 pm
Leonard scowled, before putting energy into the barrier from his claw, intending to break it. yelling at a guard outside the chamber, Leonard scowled. "Tell Rick we have a problem! the little girl has activated as Kir did!" the guard nodded, heading for Rick's chambers, not sure what the hell that all meant. knocking, he stuck his head in. "Rick sir, Leonard told me to tell you the girl in the quarantine room activated."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games