Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:45 pm
Lance smiled and walked with his sleeping newborn daughter in his arms out the door of the hospital and to the car where he opened the door for his loving wife and son.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:47 pm
Leora smiled and as she got in, she held the door open with her leg. "Give Michelle to me. You shouldn't be driving with her in your arms. It's not that I don't trust you, but it's just not safe to do that." she said, looking at him seriously.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:51 pm
Lance nodded and handed his daughter to his wife with a loving smile. Then, he got into the driver's seat and shut the door before pulling out of the hospital parking lot and driving away back to their home.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:57 pm
Leora held both of her twins and smiled down at them, bending down and kissing them both softly, just barely touching her lips to their skin. Her daughter stirred slightly, but continued to sleep while Michael just continued to look around at things, as though he needed to see everything. She giggled softly at her son's curiousity. She was almost certain that as he grew older, he would be the one asking all the questions.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:08 pm
Lance smiled when he heard Leora's giggling and glanced at his son, curiously looking around, and continued to smile. Soon, they arrived at the castle and Lance got out of the car before walking around to the other side and opening the door for his loving wife, son, and daughter. "In just two or three short months you went from normal human girl, to the vampire mother of twins." He chuckled lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:10 pm
Leora rolled her eyes as she got out and then bumped into Lance lightly as she stood. "Your fault." she said teasingly, smiling all the while.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:16 pm
Lance smiled and chuckled as he walked beside her and up to his front door. Once there, he rapped his knuckles on the door and waited for some one to answer so they could show them the news.

"LEORA'S BACK!" Alice yelled happily throughout the house as she raised downstairs as fast as she could, hoping to see what gender Leora's baby would be and hoping to be the first one to find out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:39 pm
((I'm being watched . . . stare ))

Leora giggled as she heard Alice's yell. She then adjusted her babies so that they were a bit more visable, and bit more comfortable for her to hold. "I'll bet Alice is going to be excited . . ." she whispered over at Lance with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:44 pm
((Why?))

Lance smiled at her and nodded.

Alice zipped down the stairs and to the front door. With some difficulty, due to her size, she opened the door. "Lance, quick what gender's Leora's baby going to-" She had started talking but then stopped when she noticed the two babies in Leora's arms before beginning to talk quickly and excitedly. "YOU GOT TWINS! What are there names? When did this happen? How come I had to wait until now to find out?" She flew over to Michael and Michelle and hovered curiously above Michael with a happy smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:54 pm
((My sister WAS working right next to me, and I'm supposed to be doing my homework . . . yeah . . . But now she's not! ^-^))

Leora laughed and watched as Michael raised a little hand out of the blanket towards Alice, watching her intently as he tried to grab her. Leora gently pushed her son's hand back down with a finger that she was barely able to reach over to his arm. "He doesn't know what he can and can't bite yet so don't get to close Alice. Neither of them do . . ." she said and then focused on her questions. "Their names are Micheal and Michelle and I gave birth to them maybe an hour ago . . ." she said and smiled at her fairy friend.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:59 pm
((OKAY! ^^))

Alice smiled and nodded. "Okay, I'll go tell Kailee, Sky, Alexis and you're parents, 'kay?" She asked as she turned and flew back inside to tell the others of the new Volt Twins.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:09 pm
"Wait!" she said quickly and then bit her lip. "Kailee and Sky can't get too close to the twins. Like I said, they don't know what they can and can't bite yet . . ." she said, looking at Alice with slight worry in her eyes.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:15 pm
"Don't worry, don't worry, I'll remind them." Alice vowed before flying off into the house, telling Alexis, Sky, Kailee, and Leora's mother and father that Leora had given birth to twins while she was away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:19 pm
Leora's mother and father looked at each other with wide eyes, both mouthing the same thing. 'Twins?!' They were shell-shocked.

Kailee blinked and then dashed downstairs. "LORY!!!! I wanna see the babies!!!!!!!" she yelled out happily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:27 pm
Sky followed after Kailee in her cat form wanting to see the new twins. When the two got down the stairs, Sky and Kailee went over to Leora as Sky changed back into her half-cat, half-human form. "What are their names?" She asked curiously, the third time the question was asked to them that day.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games