Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

She shuddered furiously. He nibbled on her neck and ran his down down to the bare spot of skin on her chest. Ravin grasped Dylan tightly, wrapping her legs around him. "Ohhh... Goddammit, Dylan, just take me!" she growled in his ear.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:58 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin shuddered beneath him. He took off her shirt and kissed lower, slowly, sensually. She grasped at Dylans body tightly, her legs coiled around him. Ohhh... Goddammit, Dylan, just take me! She growled into his ear. He smirked again, "Uh uh, not so fast." He circled his tongue along her chest, teasing her further.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:11 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Veronica was leaning against him once again, it seemed she couldn't stand. Hunter grinned, just one more reason to keep her next to him. He kissed her and wrapped one arm around her while he grabbed the soap and wash cloth with his other hand. He lathered the washcloth up and began to rub it sensually over her back while kissing her neck and shoulder. Hmmm, we may get you clean after all." he joked and he began to move the washcloth lower to the base of her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:15 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

"Oh oohh...ooohhhhhh!" she groaned loudly. Some birds flew out of the trees. "Oh Dylan... Oh God."
Ravin pulled Dylan down on top of her and shoved her tongue into his mouth. She kissed him furiously and wandered her hands up his shirt. Her hands wandered down his back and into his pants. She squeezed his rear.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:18 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled and her head tilted closer to him as he rubbed the washcloth over her back. "Oooh.." She sighed into his ear. Hunters lips were moving over her neck and shoulder and she was shivering lightly in the heat of pleasure. The water was beating down ontop of them and she was smiling like a nutcase. Hmmm, we may get you clean after all. Hunters hand slid lower down her back and she arched it, forcing her chest to smash into his softly. She giggled softly and moaned quietly in his ear. "Yeah," Was about all she could manage to say.

||Yayz! bigger post(: ||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:23 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan chuckled lightly into her skin again as she groaned louder. Birds started to freak out and flee from their trees. Oh Dylan... Oh god. She was turning him on very quickly. But he kept telling himself to take it slow, make her want him that much more. It was much more fun that way.
Ravin pulled him down on top of her and shoved her tongue against his. She started kissing him harder and letting her hands wander up his shirt. He groaned louder, trying to make it go slow. He wanted to ... to what? He was starting to lose his train of thought.
Tease her! Yes, that was it. Ravins tiny fingers slid down his pants, causing him to groan even louder as she squeezed his butt. "Ravin..." He sighed into her mouth, then pulled his shirt off. He removed his mouth from hers and kissed down her chest slowly, his tongue circling upon each centimeter of her skin. He moaned and took off his pants.
They were lying in the middle of the meadow, him in boxers her in just pants. He moaned into her skin. "My god Ravin." He licked lower, slowly taking off her pants.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:35 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

He moved faster with her, trying his best to tease her and go slow. As Dylan groaned loudly, Ravin clutched onto Dylan with her nails. He breathed her name into their kiss. He was spurred on by her quick action, groaning louder than ever.
Ravin closed her eyes. Faster..., she thought. Oh I want it faster...

And he did. Dylan pulled his shirt off. He kissed slowly down her chest. Ravin groaned out into the night. His lips felt so good as did his circling tongue. She savored each and every movement. He moaned her name, licking her stomach and slowly taking off her pants.
Ravin lay limp in his arms. Desire radiated. She shoved her hands down into his boxers and squeezed his rear again before taking them off.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:39 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter trailed his hand down farther to lightly rub her butt and thighs. He put his other hand against the wall to steady himself when she arche into hein and moaned, causeing her soft chest to press into his hard one. He could actually feel himself heating up slightly, the hot water and her body heat were taking effect. He groaned and ran his tounge down her shoulder, to her chest, and finally sinking to his knees to kiss her stomach and rub her hips and legs.

||I is trying to make them longer >.<||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:44 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica moaned as his hand ran over her butt and down to her thighs. "Hunter..." She sighed into his ear. His other hand was against the wall, steadying himself. His hard chest was pressed against hers and she hooked her arms around him tighter. He almost felt...warm. Hunter groaned and his tongue ran down Veronicas shoulder and to her chest, she leaned against the wall behind her as he sunk to his knees and kissed her stomach. His hands were rubbing her hips and down her legs. "My gosh, Hunter," She sighed, "You're really good at making me want you." She whispered.

||lol, its working (: ||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:48 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan felt her nails dig into his skin and he groaned again, softer this time. He could tell she was getting antsy. He was now completely naked, laying in the middle of a meadow. This was new. Exciting. And definatly a turn on. Ravin was limp in his arms and her hands were running along his butt. He moaned softly, reminding himself over and over to keep it slow.

Dylans tongue stopped at her lower stomach, circling lower and lower, slowly... seductivly. He was making her want it, he could tell by the way her body was reacting to him.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:54 pm
||Dinner time then chores, I will post when I get back I promise it will be a gooder one ^^||

||Errr false alarm, apparently she called me to tell me dinner will be done in an hour... Me ish back for now ^^||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:59 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin panted softly, still clutching onto Dylan. She lay limp under him. Dylan seemed to be pleased by her reaction. His tongue circled over her stomach. Slowly, he drifted lower and lower...
Ravin grasped onto Dylan tighter, her chest moving up and down furiously. "Dylan...," she groaned. It was softer this time and in his ear. She could barely breathe for adrenaline rushed through her system. "Ohhhhh..."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:59 pm
||he he alrightys (: ||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:03 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan groaned as she panted, still coiled around him. She grabbed tightly at him, her breathing was quicker now. Dylan... She groaned softly. Ravin was going on pure adrenaline now. And so was Dylan. He fed off her reaction as she moaned and groaned his name. He massaged her inner thigh with his tongue. Then he ran his tongue back up her stomach and his hands rubbed harder at her thigh. They ran up higher on her thigh and to the innermost part of his. His fingers caressed her skin feircly as his tongue ran over her chest.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:09 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

My gosh, Hunter. You're really goo at making me want you. Hunter smiled as he kissed her stomach, "Really? I was only trying to make sure you got clean." he said innocently. Then he ran his tounge around her belly button before slowly standing up. Half of it was to tease her, the other half was the soaking wet denim of his pants, which untill that moment he had completly forgotten about because he was too intent on pleasing Veronica. He took off his pants and pushed them out of the way with his foot. Then he ground his mouth to hers, pressing his body against hers and growling softly.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games