Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:09 pm
"Overruled, what he hell is it? It's ******** heroine because you don't have any signs of meth. Snort or inject?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:12 pm
He turned away from him again deciding to ignore him and just hope he didn't call his father.  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:13 pm
"Snort or inject?" He asked again forcefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:14 pm
"Go to hell." He said over his shoulder as he got to the door that led into a different room.  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:15 pm
"Oh yeah, well what's going to happen when we let your little slave girlfriend know she's been shoving her tongue down a druggie's throat?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:16 pm
He froze. "You wouldn't dare."  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:18 pm
"Hmm, I think you should get a little more friendly, you know, talkative."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:20 pm
He whirled around and in the same motion he slid a throwing knife out of his pocket and threw it at drew. It went right by his ear. "You wouldn't dare. And trust me I have better aim than that." He said with a smug smile.  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:23 pm
After a fire ball, nothing fazed him. "I;m sure you do but what would she think if you hurt me? I don't think she'd be happy with violence, especially against a family member."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:24 pm
His smile faded. "Look drew back out of my business and don't bring chloe into this."  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:25 pm
"Well what's the big deal, you're the one thretening me with death. Why can't you just tell me what kind of posion you're putting into you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:28 pm
"Let me handle what happens in my own life drew." He turned to walk out of the door once again. "I swear drew if you bring my father or chloe into this I will kill you no matter what the consquences are."  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:31 pm
"By the time I did that you'll have already been dead. At this rate you and Chole will never get anywhere."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:33 pm
He turned to face drew once again and walked over to him. "And how will that happen. You don't have the guts to tell my father about me and chloe or the drugs."  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:37 pm
"The drugs will kill you if you're addicted, that's how my best friend died." Drew crossed his amrs. "I'm not going to tell him if I don't have naything aginst you, it's not like I care about your relationship so I'm not going to say anything, but if I told him about hte drugs he'd find out and that would ruin everyhting."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games