Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:38 pm
"Okay,Now Go into that chamber and test the Tux out!"Alicia Said. "The Room will not break to the temperature of yeah"Alice Said Smiling. "Now go change in the chamber, we will be right there"Alicia Said pointing to a Control system.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:44 pm
Kunji enters the chamber and looks around it and notice that he did not have the tux and he did not see it at all. "Hey wheres the Tux?" He asked not knowing anything that they are going to do to him.  

galgoon

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:49 pm
"Its on the hanger over there"Alicia Yelled over the mircophone. "If its not over there,let i will hide it"Alice Said over the mircophone  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:55 pm
Kunji see's the hanger and grabs it and turns around not to face Alice or Alicia. "Hey both of you better not look while I change." He yelled back to them. He slips his clothes off and stands there in his boxers. His body is coverd in scars from fights and training with his true form. He slips the tux on and stands there for a second. Hoping that they did not see his scarred coverd body.  

galgoon

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:16 pm
"Yeah , We know already!"Alicia Said. "Okay, Ready to test out the Tux"Alicia Said Smiling. "Tell us when yur ready!"Alice Said in the mircophone  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:29 pm
Kunji starts with out saying a word and his neckless starts to glow bright blue. His falmes turns from red to blue in a second and they starts to get stronger. He stands there hold his arms half way out and letting the flames test the tux.  

galgoon

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:31 pm
Alicia and Alice amaze at this power. "Wow, thats just amazing!"Alicia Said. "And the Tux isn't even breaking apart or tearing out"Alice Said amaze. Alicia and Alice Soon just watch Kunji and the flames surrounding him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:44 pm
Kunjis neckless starts to crack and then soon breaks. Kunji shows his true power and it starts to burn the glass in the camber. If he keeps going like this the chamber will expoled and he would do some damge to Alice and Alicia. His flames strat to fly around him and not touch the glass. They hide his body from the veiw of Alice and Alicia.  

galgoon

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:52 pm
"Alicia, The Chamber is Breaking!"Alice yelled. "I know, We have to stop it"Alicia Said. "But how?"Alice Said. "The only way is to make Kunji Stop"Alicia Said. "Kunji, You have to stop before the Chamber Explode!" Alice Said in the mircophone  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:59 pm
Kunji heard what Alice said but it was to late to stop his power. The flames stop and fly into Kunji's body and showing his true form for about ten seconds then he turns back to normal and falls to the floor. The tux has a little burnt but it could be washed out. All the engry Kunji just used knocked him out cold.  

galgoon

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:35 pm
"Oh my Madness! Kunji!"Alicia Said As she watched Kunji fall to the ground.Alicia soon opened the door to the chamber. "Kunji!Answer Me!"Alicia Said tears pouring out. As Alice was there standing at the door of the chamber. "Alicia, We must heal him and let him have a good's night rest"Alice Said worried about Kunji. "Okay Alice"Alicia Said sadly.As Alicia and alice got out of their lab, they enter their bedroom.Alicia Got Kunji off of her back and rested him on her bed."Well its seems that Kunji had a long day, how about we just let him rest?"Alicia Asked Alice. "Yeah, we should."Alice Said. Alicia Soon then put a blanket on Kunji."I hope he is Okay"Alicia Said with tears still on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:44 pm
Kunji lays there in Alicia's bed his body starts to get better and loves the feeling of his true power. Kunji dreams about this power and how much he has at his control but did not like it he starts to walk on a walkway with every thing around it pitchblack.  

galgoon

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:49 pm
"Alice,When is he going to wake up? All he is doing is just laying there lifeless"Alicia Said Sadly. "He Will wake up soon"Alice Said looking at Alicia's Tear Stained face  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Kunji starts to wake and moan a little. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at Alice and Alicia and stares at them for a second. "Where im I........Wait is everything alright?" He asked looking at Alicia's tears.  

galgoon

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:21 pm
"I though you were gone!"Alicia Said Sadly hugging Kunji. soon Then Alice Joins the hug."Kunji, we though you were gone"Alice said crying. "we didn't want to hurt you but we did"Alicia Said crying  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff