Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:41 pm

a random prinny pickede up the new customer and placed her next to areashine and mitchie

"and we have our final judge so let the judging begin!"
a big neon sign that said Iron Chef Byako turned on
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:01 am

Areashine was picked up by the prinney and sat down next to the changeling.

"Ummmm...hello..." Areashine greated the woman.

"So, what am I supposed to judge?"

From the looks of the table, Michie had eaten most of the dishes all on her own, and what was left was not to be desired by anybody save a pack of wild, hungry, dogs.

Domo-Kun Chan

Alkaria Nimune

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:03 am

Rouka continued to watch the challenge from her corner, with her ears lowered as if shy to aproach them. "Anyone I get close to always gets hurt, but I need to ask directions or else I'll spend the night on the street." She said to her self.

Then a rumbling sound is heard, the plates on the tables begin to rattle and move.

"Oh no.. not here...!" Rouka looked about panicked as if she knew what was the cause of the tremor. "Please, not today not now!" She was heard around the room and standing were everyone could see her.

"Everybody get out now!" Rouka shouted, what was coming was not good. then from the shadows wolf like cretures emerged.
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:01 pm

a mob of plushies promtly jumped the wolf creates and after one of those dust cloud fight scenes the wolf creatures found themselves tied to chairs in an audience bleacher strugeleing to free themselves
a shadow wolf plushie wearing a bad gotee walked forward with a mike
"Iron Chef Byako is recorded in front of a live studio audience"

((i should probaly warn anyone in general that serious situations dont last long in this perticular patch of byako sweatdrop ))

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:44 pm

The ropes binding the wolf-thingies suddenly found themselves replaced by thick shackles and chains.

"Now with 80% more iron!"
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:00 pm

"H-how did you guys do that?! It takes some of my energy just to deal with two of those." she said after the danger was gone.

Alkaria Nimune

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:11 pm

Krinna sneezed in amusement, wrinkling her nose and twitching her whiskers.
"I never did like wolves much."
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:12 pm

"absurdity trumps evil?"
Nia is jotting down events on a note pad for future use

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:28 pm

"so how much longer will this take? i want to check in with Aki and let her know where i am"
Beginner looks up at the clock on the wall shaped like a moomba with its tail swishing back and forth
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:13 am

Rouka was still taken aback by what just occured. ¨But...¨She lowered her head and smile. ¨...Never question luck or good will... Thank you for making those things dissapear... I don´t like wolves my self. Even though cainine blood runs through them, like myself¨

Alkaria Nimune

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:34 am

"Enough with the melodrama already!"
Danish frowned.
"You've got doggy blood."
His clawed finger pointed at Plushie Danish.
"He's a plushie."
His finger went to Areashine.
"She talks in her sleep."
He frowned again and crossed his arms.
"We don't care. Just judge the food already."
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:51 pm

a big flashing sign turned on before the new audience and hoping to be freed from there capturedness the shadow wolves began clapping as the sign instructed them to

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:29 pm

Krinna grinned again, and served up what remained of her dishes for the judges. Fortunately for Mitchie, there was enough for her to have seconds if she wanted, even of the cool and refreshing pear-salmon sorbet, which had been kept well-chilled in the freezer unit.
Then Krinna sat to one side and nervously cleaned up a bit... her furry sides were still covered in dust, carpet fuzz, and lobster smell, from her earlier skirmishes with the cooking ingredients..
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:11 pm

justice smiled, watching, he was curious how this food would turn up.

justice_prime

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:50 pm

Michie looked between all the onlookers, awaiting the judges decisions. sweatdrop

"I uh... <_<"

She pulled flipped through her tiny notepad, suddenly feeling a lot of pressure. gonk
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games