Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:41 pm
Xaec tilted his head. He'd never thought of that before. He rose up onto his hind legs, then sat down. He brought his hand up to his mouth and began nibling on it. After a few moments, he spat out a few hairs and shook his head. "No, no has flavor." he said plainly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:52 pm
"Alright." Krinna nodded. Just how sentient is this creature?
She narrowed her eyes, considering that the whatever-it-was may be looking for dinner.
One of the drawbacks of being small and furry... every unschooled carnivore wants to know what you taste like.
"Then you're probably not worth hunting." Krinna reasoned. "Neither am I."  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:00 pm
"No hungry now." replied Xaec. "Already had flavored things." It wiped it hand off on its black coat. "What you called?" he asked bluntly, extending the hand he'd been nibling on. He'd seen those tall hairless beings do this when they met new tall hairless beings, so he figured he'd try it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:27 pm
Krinna looked at the proffered hand. She did have some dexterity with her front paws, but had never bothered to apply it to shaking "hands"...
But sometimes humans liked to shake her paw anyway; apparently this creature was the same way.
"Name's Krinna." she said, picking one front paw up off the pavement and placing it on the other furry animal's hand.
It was up to the whatsit if he wanted to grab hold and apply an up-and-down shaking motion.
"What's your name?"  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:32 pm
He shook her paw in very small motions, then withdrew his own. "My name Xaec." said Xaec. "Is Krinna a kaht?" This seemed like a perfectly logical question to Xaec; it looked and smelled like a cat, but talked like one of the hairless things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:43 pm
"Yes. I'm a cat."
Krinna didn't know whether he was asking because he may not have ever met a cat that talked like she did, or if he simply had not ever met any cat before.
Anything is possible, she reminded herself, this is Byako, after all.
Judging by the way he talked, though, she sort of suspected the latter explanation was more likely.
"And what are you?" she asked, twitching one ear.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:47 pm
"I is Xaec." he replied simply. That was all the explaination he'd ever had to give before, so he thought it was satisfactory.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:56 pm
"Okaaaay..." Krinna said.
Definitely an unschooled carnivore... she thought, wondering if perhaps 'Xaec' was actually what his species was called, and maybe he'd never been given a proper name.
"Do you live here?" She flicked her tail in a gesture meant to indicate Mecha Main Street.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:58 pm
He glanced up and down the street, then shook his head. "No, me no live here. Me live over there." He pointed straight up into the sky, but made no effort to specify where in the sky he was implying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:12 pm
"Okay."
Krinna looked up to see where he was pointing, then transferred her gaze to Nia.
"Ever see a Xaec before?"  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:32 pm
Erk walked out of the room laughing.

"Well, you can keep resting for now... But eventualy you'll have to start working around here."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:35 am
"ok ill do my best to help you erk" he smiled  

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:48 pm
Erk chuckled, walking away so he could return to his work.

"Thats all I ask."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:55 am
-haru continues to sleep for alittle bit longer-  

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:57 pm
-Erk continues to work, fighting the urge to play music over the ships intercom system.-  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games