Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:17 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Mmmm sounds fine then, though I been training any would be Medical for a while and I don't mind to for awhile." Arekku said as he took out a headband and threw it out for him,"Well welcome to Kusagakure."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:34 pm
I've seen a lot....

Ronnel accepted the headband gravely, tying it around his forehead, shoving silver hair up out of his eyes. He bowed to his new Kage.
"Well then Kusakage-sama, is there anything you need your newest jounin to do?" He tilted his head to one side as he removed the rebreather and sealed it away.

and I'll see more even when you're gone.

((.. I have no clue what you just said....))  

Ronnel-again

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:08 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((Sorry i was dozing off my bad, meant that I been training most of the medical that have come))
Arekku rubbed his head,"Well there's a few student and gennin at the academy, if you wish you can go help me out if not you can just go and make yourself home here." Arekku said.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:11 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image((Lol, go get sleep man.))

Ronnel bowed again.
"I don't need sleep really. So I'll go see who is at the Academy that can benefit from my training. Good day Kusakage-sama." The young man bowed and walked out through the door, shutting the door firmly behind him as he headed towards the Academy.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.

Ronnel-again

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:08 am
Akiha then slowly walked into the office and looked around. She then saw two Shinobi conversating. "I'll wait until they're done." Akiha thought a she sat down on a chair and waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:57 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((I'll try to be on later but I doubt it kind of bad day today, also Ronnel and me stop talking an he left lol))
Arekku saw the new girl come into his office and he tilted his head curiously at her,"Mmmm ummm hey what can I help ya with?" Arekku asked as he just sat back and relax for now as he stared her down a little.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:24 pm
((Oh Hehehe sweatdrop ))

Akiha then stood up and bowed. "Hello i'm Akiha Minimoto" She started. "I am in search of a Medical ninja who can train me." Akiha finished raising back up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:34 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Hey there I'm Arekkusu Nokutisu, nice too meet ya." Arekku said smiling as he kept staring her down,"Mmmm well I'm the head medic of the village and the Kusakage so I can help you out with that, though why should I take the time with ya? Is there something that would actually convince me to train ya." Arekku said as he rubbed his head,"Sorry I just take taking students really serious."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:46 pm
Akiha then looked away for a moment to think. She had to think of something to say. "Well..." Akiha said turning back to him. "If You decide to train me I can come by and help you train other students." She then started with a nod. "And I can help out around the village whenever I can, Seeing as how your probably very busy most of the time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:56 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku looked up for awhile and was thinking for a second,"Mmmm not what I was really asking about though alright then it's fine I have a lot of train." Arekku said as he stood up and made a clone that stayed right there in the office as he sat there,"Well follow me were gonna start right away so I hope your ready for it." Arekku said as he opened the door for her to go outside.
(to the hospital)

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:00 pm
Akiha then nodded and followed Arekku.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:10 pm
((-sniff sniff- WAAA crying Finally someone I can train comes along.. and the Kage is better than me at it! OO! Hey Naito, can I train someone in Sunaton if they don't want to learn Kusaton? (Sand jutsu rather than Grass jutsu) I am one of the only people who knows Sand tech since I was around when it was still in use, and I did learn it as well as take all the scrolls I could get my hands on *all of them in the Sand library* when I left Sunagakure. Want to clear it with you first before I bring it up in RP with the students.))  

Ronnel-again

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:18 pm
((sorry about that i really do enjoy training and rping with people it just difficult when I cant teach them anything sweatdrop and well since you can't know Kusaton ((You already got the subelement Sunaton) But sure it's fair enough ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:31 pm
((I could learn Grass, but I'd have to give up Sand. And sand has the useful side-benefit of letting me have genin level Earth as well so I'm keeping my Sand. Still waiting on Irish to give a yea or nay on the Kekkei Genkai.
EDIT: Now if only my students would post,))  

Ronnel-again

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games