Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:49 pm
(Lol, No to me every person has a specific chakra. Tetsuo's is Emerald because he is the embodiment of the earth)

"Well, you see... I tried to see blue but all i could see was a green color, like the emerald stone." His voice was filled with confusion but he was sure Ronnel Sensei would know the answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:55 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

"Emerald hmm? Interesting, you've got a unique chakra. That means that there's something special about you." The man grinned.
"Blue is the normal color for a human's chakra to be. Now, most have varying shades of it. Sometimes though, you'll find someone who has a strange color to their chakra, and that means that they have different abilities, or they will once they grow into them. For instance..." Ronnel held up his left hand and channeled some of his chakra into it, making it visible.
"My chakra is silver. When I use it, I heal people faster, and demonic things get hurt worse. We'll have to find out what it means that your chakra is emerald, but that is an earth tone..." He trailed off, dissipating the chakra in his hand.
"Well, we'll find out when you train more. Any other questions?" Ronnel was enjoying training Tetsuo, the boy had a completely different mentality from those he had trained in Suna.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 pm
"No Sensei," He smiled and nodded to Ronnel as he thought to himself 'hmmm, I wonder whats so special about me that I have a seperate chakra.' He looked to his sensei waiting for new instructions.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:07 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

"Alright then! We'll begin, as I said, with the Kawarimi." Ronnel summoned a clone of himself out of wind, and had it poke Tetsuo so he would know it was physical. Then it spun around and lashed a kick at Ronnel's chest. A puff of smoke, and the clone kicked a log.
Ronnel tapped Tetsuo's shoulder.
"Obviously a useful skill for avoiding combat. Follow these seals, and try to have that green chakra of yours flow through them." He slowly showed his student the seals for the Kawarimi.
(Academy basic, so two posts)

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 pm
(Two posts = 2 1/2 paragraphs for me lol)

(1/2) Tetsuo nodded as he began to replicate the handsigns of the jutsu, his mind visualizing his chakra. When he finished the hand string he shouted "Kawarimi no jutsu!" He waited but nothing was different. He was still standing there with nothing to take his place.

(2/2) "That was it!" Tetsuo yelled as he realized the problem was that he wasn't using anything to substitute himself with. He was simply shouting the jutsu with nothing in mind to switch places with. Finally visualizing the Log from before The completed the handstring and sternly said "Kawarimi no jutsu." Just then he fell the the floor as the log fell next to him.

(3) "Now I have to find a way to land without falling," he said as he began to think to himself, he wasn't concentrating on where he was when he used the jutsu so that had to be the trick. He completed the required seals and with a smile said "Kawarimi no jutsu." Like that he was back in his original place this time on his feet. The Log fell with a clatter as Tetsuo looked to his sensei. "Did I do well?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:26 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

((Nreh, that's not a problem.))

Ronnel grinned and clapped the boy on the shoulder.
"You did great Tetsuo-kun! Now remember this: This jutsu is very useful indeed. You don't HAVE to switch with a log..." a poof, and there was a desk where Ronnel had been. Another, and the man was back. A third poof, and this time, one of the small potted bushes that surrounded the room was there.
"Anything nearby can be used if it is close to your size. A different size, and you would use up more chakra. So, do you want to try learning the next jutsu?"

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:30 pm
"Hai, but afterwards want to get some Ramen?" He said as he held out his wallet filled with money he found around town. It was obvious that Tetsuo was used to scouring for money; he constantly would look throughout the forest for specific herbs that the shaman could use to cure the sick. His eyes were extremely precise and his hands were delicate. He was going to fit in perfectly with a Medical Sensei.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:34 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel pushed the boy's wallet back to his chest.
"Maa maa, what kind of a sensei would I be if I had my student pay? Come on, we'll go eat now. It's always a good idea to eat whenever you feel hungry, because using chakra burns energy like nothing else." He stepped to the doorway and eyesmiled at his student. Then with a jerk of his head, he ducked out of the classroom, leading the way to the ramen shop.

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:37 pm
With a smile and a nod Tetsuo followed quickly behind his sensei towards the Ramen shop. He was definately hungry and he rather needed something to preoccupy his mind while he ate, spekingwith ROnnel Sensei was a good idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:18 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

Lucia bit her lip and looked a tad confused. "Whats more to just wanting?" she asked Arekku but she did have an answer which would be a bit more interesting.

"I want to know who my is my family really." Lucia said scratching her hair. "You see I'm not born in this village. Now my older brother brought me here and shortly died after that and I was taken in." She was starting to tear up but she just cleaned it up with her hair.

"I cant really protect myself without learning and I dont want to be a burden. So I want to be a ninja and then I can travel to find my roots after that I can just make a name for me and my family so we dont just fade away like a lightning bolt. I dont want to be seen for a second and just die out." Lucia said then electricity surged around her.

((Being havock's EX has a few advantages like this. blaugh I'll make it so his RPC IS DAD! xd ))

Alessdmence

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:45 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo quickly positioned his katanas in the stance that he was told. One pointing left and one right.

"Nigiri!" he said forcing chakra into his katanas making them glow white then he slashed across but he was not used to using his left arm being right handed and it was done sloppily he thinks he could have missed his mark. (1/4)

He quickly looked for a target to test out the jutsu he was learning. Walking near a sturdy tree he tried it again. As he slashed he was still not used to using the left arm and though his right cut through a portion of the tree in a swift manner his left arm accidentally let go of the katana leaving it lodged in the tree. (2/4)

After quickly pulling the katana out of the tree he moved around to try again. He got his arms into position and slashed again but this time after entering the tree the two katanas hit each other stopping half way into the tree. "So its not all about strength, it takes balance just like all things with the sword." He mumbled as he pulled out his katanas and then took several steps back away from the tree. (3/4)

"Nigiri!" he shouted running towards the tree with the two swords pointing at opposite ends. Once he was close enough he forced chakra into the swords and then quickly pulled to slash at the tree, this time he made sure his right arm was slightly above the left making sure that when he did slash the swords will pass above each other. The katanas slashed clean through the tree and then satisfied with that Nelo tossed one into the air as it went up he sheathed one katana. (4/4)

Quickly he caught the other behind his back and sheathed it before tying all three sheathed katanas to his left hip. "What is next sensei?" he said bowing.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

((  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:28 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Wow where did you go and got those manners?" Arekku asked laughing as he then asked her to wait really quick as he disappeared then reappeared in front of Lucia and had a headband on his hand,'Alright then, your now part of Grass okay I hope you can accomplish all your goals and also help me out as much as I plan to help you out. Sorry I know it's corny, but it's all the truth." Arekku said as he waited for her to take the headband.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:04 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

"I think that you deserve better." Nelo said as he smiled at Lucia seeing her receive the headband.

He just stood there waiting if Arekku can teach him more.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:20 am
(Ice, Aless you want to be apart of my team. Its with Ronnel. Meaning with Ice's blades, my Genjutsu Aless' Ninjutsu and Ronnel's Medical abilities we'd be a great team. Is that alright Naito?)  

Havok-Trance

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games