Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:20 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Ex-Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

Akira listened and nodded as she soon disappeared. "Hmm..." He said as he laugh lightly. "Seems like she would be a good ally to the Oniwabashu. The Will of Fire could burn forever within her..hahaha." He said as he walked forwards and disappeared in a swirl of wind.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

~ Kurai Chiru Senju ~Kusagakure ~ Genin ~ Bounty Hunter - Medical ~

Now that Kurai was alone, he proceeded with his real goal. Taking a Kunai knife, he cut his wrist deeply in front of the tree, allowing his blood to soak into the roots. "Tree of Life...I offer you this in the hopes that it will one day reunite father and son...in the hopes that Grass will finally attain a hero worthy of praise. This I pray, and for this I stand." With his body almost entirely drained of blood, Kurai did all that he could now. He took out combat wire, tied a noose from a nearby tree branch, and felt the rough wires snap his neck for only an instant. The Tree of Life, having accepted his offer, absorbed him and his Mokuton powers, strengthening it and the Grass Village so that it may herald a truly great ninja. For the loss of Kurai Senju would bring in new blood; someone Mikyo Yami would never have expected to see in a million years.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kaimu arrived at the large tree. His bloodline allowed him to feel even more of the power, but even without his blood skills he would have felt something emanating from this tree. He closed his eye, letting his mind stretch out and touch the tree's essence. As he did this his hand reflexively made it way to the large trunk. Such an amazing things, so much power.

Suddenly his calm thoughts turned violent. He began to think of the destructive power he could have if harnessing the trees life energy. The army that could the created, the history that could be made. By his hands. Almost as if afraid by these thought he pulled his hand from the tree and clutched it over the mark on his chest. Kaimu felt the pulse of tainted energy react to his touch. He felt a strange longing to see the girl again. To try to understand her. He began to think of such an event could occur, if he would ever meet her again, and how such a meeting would be.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Zaiaku-kun!" Rini called when she spotted the haggard-ly cloaked man that was and yet was not her Sin. Her pendant flared hot against her skin as she neared him, almost as if in greeting -- acknowledging his presence. The urge to destroy this not-Sin for his farcical existence -- his mockery of her love -- still lingered on the edge of her thoughts, but it was easy to ignore -- to lose beneath the wave of joy that almost made her face seem to glow. "How are you feeling?"

With a warm smile, she slipped closer to him and looped her left arm around his waist. Rini's other hand caught not-Sin's left and placed it flat over her stomach -- which had begun to harden and bulge as her pregnancy reached the visible stage. It was hard for her to grasp the fact that she had a baby bump -- that there was life growing within her -- so small and innocent and completely at her mercy. At my mercy. Her smile faltered only slightly as she lifted her turquoise gaze to his. "Do you feel that?" Surely his senses could detect the second, pure chakra within her -- the chakra signature of their son -- familiar and yet so unknown.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 585

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He felt her presence before she arrived. Turning to face the girl of pain, he let out an awkward smile that could not be seen beneath the fabric hiding his face from her eyes. As Rini placed her arm around him, he felt the burning sensation once again, but ignored it. with his hand on her now growing stomach, he could feel the life that had been shielded. Rini's corrupted chakra swirled around the child, preventing most from detecting it with chakra sensory, and keeping it in a safe stasis.

"your pregnant." He said this more as a fact than a question, and with little surprise. His mind began to run though the facts he had learned on the creation of life, something he had studied thoroughly. "This is your sin's child is it not?" he asked her, looking into her eyes as he spoke, one of the books he had read told him eye contact was important when talking to people.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini searched his gaze for several seconds and found none of the recognition -- none of the boundless love -- none of the Sin she was looking for. She lowered her eyes and released his hand. "Yes," she sighed, resigned to the fact, now, that her Sindenky was gone. She had hoped against hope that somehow -- somehow that tiny bit of untarnished life that was half him and half her would spark something of her fiance within him, but it seemed that was not meant to be.

"Our son. It's a boy. It's too early to really tell medically, but I -- I can feel it -- in his chakra. It's so much like--" Words failed her, then, but she held her ground against the wave of heat behind her eyes. She could not cry. She would not cry. Rini had already shed enough tears for Sindenky. She drew a slow breath and let it out just as sluggishly to calm herself. She needed to be strong -- for both of them -- and had she not just proved that strength in the exams?

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 584

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He felt her pain, he knew what she was going through, although he had never got though it himself. "I could tell this too. You must be very proud." he said, pulling away from her. He looked off in the distance, and the two stood in a strange silence for a short time, before he spoke again, "I have discovered my name, or more accurately what i would like to go by. I can not take your husbands name, I may carry his face, but i am not him. Kaimu Kinosei." he spoke the name with a small hint of pride. As he did, he extended a hand to her, this was truly their first meeting.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini turned to him and glanced down at the hand. She did not take it, instead closing her eyes to steady herself and school her features into a blank mask. She took a breath and lifted her chin to meet his gaze with eyes of unfeeling ice. The High Priestess shoved down the pain in her chest and spoke. "You're right. You are not him, Kaimu Kinosei, and if I ever see your face again, I will kill you for it."

She turned on her heel and -- to the sound of dark chuckling in the back of her head -- strode away from the man that was not her fiance -- her love -- her heart -- her anchor -- her life. She had no hope left, now. Her Sindenky was truly and completely gone. Rini gripped the pendant around her neck as she walked. What am I supposed to do? Whatever I tell you to. Yes, Jashin-sama.

With a sorrowful trill and a final glance at Kaimu, Aki spread his wings and glided off of his high perch to follow his companion from the air.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 583

User Image

(( crying Exit to Kusa Gates --> wink )

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kaimu retracted his hand. He knew her words to be true, and also knew them to be fact. From this point on, both of their lives would be drastically different. Someday, they may meet again, and possibly not in the terms Rini has laid out. However that would be a day far in the future, when Kaimu has discovered the truth.

for now his journey started. He need to learn the villages, and learn the world. Wee better to start, than right were he was. The man turned to face the Kusakage's office, and began to walk.

((What a sad turn of events for these two.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:21 pm
(( crying ))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:27 pm
(( THIS MAKES ME SAD. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:18 pm
A tunnel entrance burst open from the ground at the base of the tree. Soon evacuees from the hospital would come pouring out. The medical personnel and clones of Aki not helping with patients would be carrying emergency response supplies and setting up a base camp within the protection of the Tree's roots.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:32 pm
((User Image))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Rini staggered out with the rest of the evacuees, supporting Yun alongside Aki. She did not look back. Why should she? Kaimu was Kaimu, and had she not sworn to kill him the next time she saw his face? Granted, his face might be mostly covered at this point and time, but the point was moot in the long run. Why should she care if he got himself stupidly killed in the fray they had left behind? He would be doing her a favor. Good riddance.

Still, as she helped lower her adopted father to the ground beside the tree, she could not bring herself to fully feel that way. He had come to save her today, and it was possible that Ameme was still with him. That meant there was hope for Sin to return. A slight pain shimmered down her spine as she finished settling Yun in and moved to kneel next to him. Rini paused in the motion, cringed, and shook her head when the pain passed. She did not give herself the chance to wonder about it, focusing instead on checking over Yun to see if he had been injured at all during the move.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 532

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:03 pm
"....t...the battle...."

A voice came from Yun as his body slowly started to move. He gripped onto his sword tight and used it as a crutch to pull himself up. He struggled a bit to stay up and actually fell to his knee several times. He was trying to get into the battle as well, but there was no way he'd be able to leave the tree.

"I must.....get to the...battle...cannot...lose another teacher...."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces