Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:14 am
He chuckled, and said, "Metal? How nice." As he said this, he made several handsigns, and said, "Aegis of the Heavens." This shield made his body immune to metal, and it would weaken attacks as well. Now was the matter of offense. He clasped the apple of eden in his hand for a second longer, before charging it for a few seconds. After doing this, he said, "Shattering pillars." Dozens of pillars rose beneath and behind her, making escaping anywhere except for through the front nearly impossible. However, he then used level two insertion on the apple. A quick yellow aura pulsed outwards at 30 ft/ps, and if she was caught, she was screwed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:17 am
The Fall is Inevitable
He chuckled, and said, "Metall? How nice." As he said this, he made several handsigns, and said, "Aegis of the Heavens." This shield made his body immune to metal, and it would weaken attacks as well. Now was the matter of offense. He clasped the apple of eden in his hand for a second longer, before charging it for a few seconds. After doing this, he said, "Shattering pillars." Dozens of pillars rose beneath and behind her, making escaping anywhere except for through the front nearly impossible. However, he then used level two insertion on the apple. A quick yellow aura pulsed outwards at 30 ft/ps, and if she was caught, she was screwed.

((I thought you didn't screw Women, Shane XD sorry for the interuption.))  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:22 am
lmao
i screw women when it politically benefits me. This is one of those times.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:42 am
User ImageUser Image

While he created his shield Aki manipulated rail of metal to spring from the side of the wall. She leaped up on it and continued to extend it as she ran up, it peaked and curved downwards as the pillars began to rise up. In a swift motion she coated the soles of her shoes in metal and literally slid down the rail away from the pillars. She curved the rail up and away from the aura. Aki came to a stop by creating a hand rail and melding the metal on her shoes to the rail that extend all the way from the wall she had previous formed. She was high above now. Aki stuck her hand in her seed pouch and took a few. She applied chakra to the seeds and tossed them down at the man. The moment they came in contact with anything they would burst into thick tough vines and quickly ensnare it.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:59 am
He sighed, and sunk into the groud. It was obvious that it was unwise to stay undergroud very long, so he lept out, far off from his original location. However, there was really no point. The seeds would just burn when they impacted with the lava. Though, it was good to be safe. He quickly withdrew the apple, placing it in his pocket. It costed far too much chakra. Not long after though, he began to stare at her intensely...

[Dandi you're really not gonna like this next part... but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Don't worry though, I'll deactivate it.]

''Amaterasu.'' As he said this, the flames immediately began to form right where she was, and come at her with speed faster than anything he had displayed this whole match. At least rivaling the speed of light.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:31 am
User ImageUser Image

Her only option was to fall. And even then the flames would still catch her. Aki collided with the ground feet first, her weight caused a sizable dent with did not compare to her actual body size. Her right hand glove had been caught by the terrible flames. She ripped it off before it could spread any farther. And still they came after her. She attempted to role to the side, doing as best as she could to avoid the fires. But it was proving to be rather difficult.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:45 am
As soon as the fires would catch her -- and they would, it was inevitable -- they would only burn her enough to keep her out of full condition, before the flames dispersed. He smiled, and examined her body. They were on her for a very short period of time. She retained no burn marks that would be permanent, and she would not die. ''I win,'' He said, as he pulled off his backpack. He grabbed a large pole, and on the top, the German, or, Cloud flag was present. He placed it there, and sat next to her. ''I will not take you back to Cloud. Ryugan would finish you and make you a puppet. I am not like him. This takeover is necessary for peace. So, from now on, Grass is Cloud territory. But not for long. I will teach you how to rule. And when you are ready without me, Grass will be yours once again.'' He did not ready himself in any stance. If any fight was left in her, she had an opening. But he was not here to fight. He was here to help.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:19 am
((Shane, if you do not call for her medic to come fix the damage you just did.... and yes, even if the Amaterasu wasn't on her for more than a post or two, there are severe burns. That s**t is insanely OP and can kill in three posts, so even one is going to hurt. Send a messenger to retrieve Ronnel, but don't worry about him challenging you. If Dandii accepts that Kumo is over Kusa, he won't go against that.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:49 am
User ImageUser Image

Pain was all she felt. Every nerve ending her body screamed for mercy. She couldn't even see straight. Gasping for breath she could only glare in the direction of his voice. Even after the flames had left it still felt as if she was burning. She had been no match for him. "How can I trust that you will hand it back to me in time." She wheezed. "Especially after you've.. proven yourself to be a snake in the grass." Aki was able to force her metal blood out of the burns to cover and harden over them protectively. The black metal was cooling against her seared skin. It would keep her living for now. But she would require medical attention soon.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:40 pm
[KK. I'll send a carrier pidgeon. Where is Ronnel?]

He sighed, and said, ''You don't trust me. Ever. Rule number one of ruling. You don't have to believe me. I wouldn't even want you to so easily trust in a stranger like me. But I'll tell you this: We must join together. It is necessary. I will tell you no further, until you agree. But I promise, for what it's worth... I'll give you back Grass when the time comes."

As he said this, he wrote a small note, and asked her, ''Do you have a medic here?''  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:45 pm
[Oh... and where's the Mugen? I'll need it. Most of my villagers are trying to assassinate me. Lmao.]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki sighed, "I have much to learn." After a lengthy pause Aki spoke up. "I will accept Grass to become a territory of Cloud. But watch your neck Raikage, I will not stand for my people to fall into harm and I will not lose if we fight again." There was burning determination in her eyes as she sat up. Aki then answered his question. "Our medic is in Konoha at the moment."

(( Just have him inquire about the armor on display in her office.
To be honest I'd never use it, it's not my taste though I should probably up my defense.
XD ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:55 pm
He smiled, and sent the message to Konoha. The words were simple. Your Kage needs help. "You won't fall into harm. Remember, I did this for peace. Now your defenses here will also include Cloud ninja. The first I'm sending here? Myself. I'll need a while to set up shop. I will be back soon. I'll keep a clone here...'' Quickly, he ran off to the office.

[Ronny, have your char just catch the message.]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki felt like she was going to pass out soon. Though she had stilled the burning feeling ever so slightly there was no denying the pain and damage that had been done. As always, she was a failure.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:20 pm
"Everyone thinks I'm doing this takeover to gain power. But it's actually to put down my most powerful weapon. I need your undying loyalty. Grass will be returned.. upon the death of Ryugan. He must die. And I will need the help of the nations to finish him. Yours included. So... will you help me?'' He asked, smiling at her.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff