Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:30 am
"It is okey...i see this since i am a child...I already know when and how Jamato dies..when I die and so on but I don't care I...I just live my life and be happy!"He faked a small smile before she started to cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:54 am
He pulls her deep into an embrace and didnt say anything, just let her cry it all out. He rubs her back slowly as she cried. How one could bear all that was beyond him.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:30 am
She just cried till she couldn't cry anymore,slowly she calemed down."I wonder why i see all this..What is the meaning of it?I mean..I see no reason and i also can't stop it from happen...."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:39 am
Nightshade sighed and squeezed her a bit ignoring the pain. "I know not why you see it." He gently brushed some hair from her face. "I hope I can find a way to block all that for you, you neednt go through such pain."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:52 am
"I can live with thta"She replied as she looked up"Well..i nearly forogt..let's treat your wounds!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:00 am
He nodded and moved to better allow her access to his wounds.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 am
Azzura looked at his wounds and cleaned them.After that she healed the deeper ones and bandaged the single little cuts,after she made a few herbs onto them"I think this should work...how do you feel?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 am
His face twisted and he frowned a bit before taking out his dagger and cutting himself. "One sec." He squeezed his arm as a black liquid seeped out, after it started turning a deep red he held it back out to her. "I'm sorry dear for letting you see that. Those shadow things were always notorious for thier poisons."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:24 am
"It is okey..I think.."She smiled and healed the cut"Well just good that you realized it before it affected you"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:38 am
He nodded a bit sadly. "Being half of shadow demon has its perks." He reaches out and brushes a strand of her hair behind her ear then cupped her cheek with his hand. "I will find a way to at least block the ability of yours...I dont want you to be sad anymore."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:43 am
Az smiled at him"Well you don't need to..I am fine really !ALso i can't see everything because sometimes it changes"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:49 am
He leaned a bit closer to her. "I insist." He places his other hand on her other cheek and look deep in her eyes. "I swear...I will, your tears show me that you hate seeing the death that is to come."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:53 am
She looked away from him"I am okey really.i can live with that!Everyone will die one day...This is how life works"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:11 am
Nightshade smiled at her. "Alright then, if you can...but if you need to cry like that again then come back to me okay." He leaned foward and kissed her very lightly then pulled back. "Sorry...couldnt resist."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:16 am
Azzura blushed and starred at him"Er...yeah..right...will do.."she said,before she ran out of the cave and sat down.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games