Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:04 am
(Well, they are about to go to pizza right? That's what I thought anyways *shrugs*)

Ella smirked," As did I, much better then sparring with Bella. However, Stella is fun also." She said with a chuckle making Stella shrug. Stella left to put the human clothes in the car as Ella looked back at Ares. "Your terms?" She asked, as politely as she could since it was Ares.

Bella giggled,"Well, once you have a horde of lusty men 'loving you' chasing you all the time there's no way you could be slow. " She joked, recalling it happening a few times when she sang back at home. Ahh.. I miss singing.. She thought almost slowing down, then remembered they were racing and ran faster.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:00 am
Ares chuckled and nodded. "Well thats because unlike her I can challenge you power wise. As for the rules basic spar, nothing too complex. Dont want any humans to see us go full out or something. No weapons, things of the like." He popped his neck and smiled at her. "You chose when to begin."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:22 am
((It sucks not being able to post...I wanna fight someone ;( i'm bored...mmm i just had some pizza in real...twas good))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:43 pm
Ella nodded,"Fair enough.." She said, half agreeing with him then looked around just in case. They were basically in the parking lot, where cars and concrete lied. Eh, whichever. She thought with a mental shrug. "Alright, forgive me as I'm a bit rusty.." She joked playfully, then got into position. "The term,"Ladies first" doesn't apply here, so your move." She finished, as the term is rarely used anymore in the human world.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:49 pm
Ares shrugged then charged at her throwing an obvious punch towards her mid-drift. But at the last second he spun around with his right leg in a round house kick.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:54 pm
Ella readied to block the punch, then cursed slightly at how he changed it into a kick. She blocked the kick as best she could, grunting at the impact, then in mid block used her other hand to launch a punch at his torso.

(If I rp this wrong, just point it out ^^' I don't really rp battle that much ><)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:59 pm
Ares took the hit grunting under the blow only so he could get in with his hand which he used to smack her now exposed side from her swinging arm. As his foot touched the ground he followed up with his other leg swinging up for a knee.

(and thats ok, I understand. ^^)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:09 pm
"you Hades need to learn some manners i did not spend most of my life down in hell to be left alone but some ruler of hell who thinks he's king ****, and Cerberus wouldn't hurt a fly let alone Kronos, seriously do i have to be the responsible one in this marriage" she growled both of the main men in her life were idiots one pawned her off to his brother the other leaving his father the worst titan of all time alone without anyone to watch him other then the dogs "look at what you got me into father im stuck with a god who thinks of only but himself and three old hags who can kill a human in a second!"  

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:10 pm
Ella smirked slyly then used the same hand to block the blow to her side. She didn't see the blow to her knee, however, then grunted as she backed up a bit. Ow..that hurt. She thought looking back up at him then aimed a kick to his torso.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:13 pm
Ares took the kick but as the kick landed he grabbed her leg and brought his elbow into her gut then lifted her up with a chuckle. He could have slammed her down at that point but set her instead on her feet. After all this was only sparring not an actual fight.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:19 pm
Hades looked at his wife " Cerberus kills humans. He is not harmless . He is a angry dog . And Responseble in this marraige ?. Who does all the work here. Who has to judge dead people . Who acually has to come to this mortal realm to take care of business ? "

Hades looked at all the people around him. " I am the king of the underworld. But you as hell not asking as a queen of the underworld. I am the most loyal person you can fine, Guess that means nothing to you right ....... Gee what is that word that comes after right ? "

He looked at his wife again " I do have manners. I did not invite all these people to the basement. Artemeis came here without asking. Apollo followed and zeus came here for no reason i could think of. So who the one without the manners now ? "

He began to pace back and forth  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:21 pm
Ella pouted,"My guard was down.." She said, making up some excuse then smirked. She quickly side stepped and took his hand placing it behind his back roughly to where it hurt slightly.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:56 pm
Ares grunted from her twisted his arm behind his back. He then ran towards the wall dragging her with his. At the last minute he spun around so she slammed into the wall instead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:55 pm
(( X.x hi everyone I don't know... Rose-chan forced me against my will to join her RP. TT^TT she beated me everyday till I joined this rp...... XD Just kidding! I am scared to post though since everyone is sooo far ahead and I didn't read anything so far. But just to give a heads up to anyone who will actually read this... My character is Hera, Goddess of Marriage and Woman. Pleasure to meet you all... oh and Jackson, since your playing Zeus, be careful around Hera. ))

Its been decades since Hera was back to school. Of course she couldn't just go as herself, she had to disguise herself as a human. And now she was, in a beautiful school uniform, in her Aston Martin Vanquisher, driving to school. No one can see who was driving since the windows were tinted. Hera grinned. In the years she would stay in this school, she'll get back at Zeus. For the betrayal he has done. Hera slightly growled at the remembrance of him. Now matter what, at the thought of his name she had to growl or do something bad. On accidentally, her car shot forward when Hera pressed down her foot on the engine. She quickly slowed and stopped at the school's entrance. She had to park her car for she couldn't just leave it here. She sighed and turned towards the school parking lot, she hoped she didn't have to talk to anyone just yet. Hera parked her car and sighed, killing the engine and sitting there, staring out... She didn't want to go that much but what can she do?
Hera rolled her eyes and grabbed her school supplies and opened the car, stepping out to the day. She stopped, slightly leaning against the open door and smiled, smelling the wind in the air and in her human white hair. Hera giggled and shut her door. If she saw Zeus, she'll stand up to him. The human Hera grinned and walked up the sidewalk to the school's entrance, ignoring any other human or god-human.

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:12 pm
((Well then miss Sakura-chan since you havent read yet the school is closed down at the moment and there really isnt many people in the parking lot. Roses and myself is there however and sparring over in a part of the lot. Everybody else is scattered for the moment.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games