Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Alex grinned and wispered in her ear,his cool breath hiting her neck and ear."I would never hurt anyone.And surely never hurt a woman so dont worry you are safe with me."
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:31 pm

She was first to rise but last to follow as she lagged behind the other two. As soon as a foot left out the door, the gust of salted cool evening air blew in her face. It was both surprising and relaxing for the sound of activity and music played lightly in the distance. "wow" Little children scruddied about in joyous teasing over each other's costumes, adults conversed in light conversations, and couples held each others hand. It seemed nice, to have true friends or family. Violet still sort of had that, just more of a loooong distance thing. Looking more towards the bright surroundings, she could tell that more was still to come, even through the night was well on it's track. Glancing over at Sabine and M, she had noticed their interest upon the place before them "What do you guys want to do first? Your so in awe"

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Miki

User Image

Miki relaxed and sighed softly. His breath sent a cool feeling over her and she smiled. She turned around and looked into Alex's eyes with a soft exprestion.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:43 pm

Alex smiled and put a cool hand on her cheek."Come on lets hurry and get to the city or wat ever they call me.I am feeling...Hungry."He lets out a cold chuckle and bows."Ladies first?"

KASEKAGE

The Era Of Atonement

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:54 pm

Annika

User Image
Annika began studying the male busser clearing a table across the room, sizing him, and pleased with his symmetry; he seemed to be a specimen of potency. She memorized his level of balance and fitness and decided to make herself known to him before leaving the lounge. Inspecting her half-filled glass, she set it away from her and called to the bartender. "Excuse me, my glass is smudged. Another, please?"

"Sidney, retrieve her glass and take this to her." The busser's head snapped up, and he obeyed immediately, striding to take the clean glass from the bar. Glass in hand, he scanned the room for the customer. Upon seeing the creature, his grip slipped for a fraction of a second, but he managed to keep hold and nearly floated to the small booth in the corner.

Annika analyzed his every move, making note of his near-accident. He loomed over her now and set the wine on the wooden table with a small clink.
"Madame, I personally apologize for the imperfect cleaning of your chalice."

The warm look Annika had vanished at his speech, which had been high-pitched with an English accent and a formality she detested. Surely, he is not as fertile as I would have hoped. Annika stood then and excused herself, upset that he had not measured her expectations. She continued to exit the hotel altogether and resumed her personal quest.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:55 pm

Miki

User Image

She bowed slightly and looked around."I really have no idea where we are."She said softly taking Alex's hand. His cool touch made her feel like she was human again, after she became a fire demon the cold no longer effected her, but he did. She wondered why.

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Alex picked her up in his arms and smiled at her."We need to hurry and since you like my touch so much this will do perfecly."He looked towards the city."Hold on tight."He dashed at a high speed towards the city,making sure not to hit anything.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Miki

User Image

Miki blushed deeply and slid her hands around Alex's neck. The wind whipped her her hair and she laughed softly as held tightly to him. The scenery whized by as he ran and it was remarkable to Miki.

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Alex soon stood in front of a Restaurant he looked down at Miki and smiled."Want to stop here for..A little snack?Or a big meal?"He chuckled.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Gagruath found his target was a small patch of sand. He moved his way and that as he made his way towards the beach. Just in time he pulled the cord and his parachute flew up and it saved him from a bone crushing death. Just as his feet were about to land, Garu pulled the knife from his boot and cut the cording, rolling out from under it. standing up and dusting off the sand and he began walking. The large survival pack rested comfortably on one shoulder. Taking in the surroundings with a slient awe he made his way to the area filled with people and Restaurants. Gagruath put on his glasses and tried his best to blend in.

Krav3n88

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Miki

User Image

Miki smiled."I haven't had anything to eat scence last night."She said feeling her stomach growl. She laughed lightly and blushed a bit.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Alex chuckles,he walks in and finds a nice table he sets her down on the chair and sits down next to her and gives her the menu."What would you like?"

KASEKAGE

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:28 pm

Miki

User Image

"Well I eat mostly meat but I can eat vegitation too."Miki said, looking over the menu. She glanced at Alex and smiled."I'm guessing you eat blood."She laughed softly.

(GTG)
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Kiba woke up from his nap and stood up stretching.I'll head to town, i hear theirs a festival going on today so i might as well, it would be the only day that i can walk around with normal people. Kiba thought as he started walking toward the lights in the dark sky.

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Alex sticks his tongue out at her.My father was part human so i got human too.But still vampires can eat Meat and veggies.And the wolf in me has a craving for steak."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games