Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:42 pm
"...I still say you guys are..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:18 pm
"Say what you like you singing is great." Dojime reached instinctively for the 2 liter and tipped it, not realizing it was till the last drop hit his tongue. "Damn..." he muttered. "Cai..." he whined.

She just gave him a look.

"Please," Dojime pleaded tiredly.

One of Cai's drones wondered out of the room.

"Thank you Cai."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:41 pm
"It was nothing though compared to Dante's playing.." Demi said with a nervous laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:52 am
"It is human to be your worst critic...You were beyond average."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:54 am
Demi just looked over at Dante, nodding slowly. "Well then.. If anyone needs me I'll be locked up in my room until something happens.. Like an explosion or something other form shenanigans." She said with a nervous laugh, backing up to the door and bolting down the hallways.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:02 am
The drone came back with a two litter of mountain dew and dropped it into Dojime's lap.

"Ah, thank you Cai," he said, opening the bottle. He drank it slowly this time. "What our ETA?" he asked who ever was at the navigation systems. (I'm sure you know, Estimated Time of Arrival.)  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:50 am
"Couple more hours, Sir." An officer replied with a yawn, lazily staring at the screen. "Get some rest. You're not missing much.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:57 am
Dojime was already asleep in the captains chair.

Cai had fallen asleep against the wall. the drones nestled gently against her.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:05 pm
"FINALLY! Some peace and quiet..." One officer groaned happily, before looking over at Dante. "Need something?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:06 pm
"I was just asleep. I don't need rest for another thirty hours..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:09 pm
"..30..? Sheesh. You sure about that though..? Surveillance says you rested like Demi, which isn't so good.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:21 pm
"...You want to try sleeping after narrowly avoiding death in atmospheric entry...?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:23 pm
The officer just stared at him, not sure how to reply..

"Funny.." Demi said quietly, suddenly appearing at the doorway. "That's how we lost Gil.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:26 pm
"Over eighty-percent of my body suffered third-degree burns from the incident." Dante said, looking over at Demi.
"...It was an unprecedented miracle that I didn't die. How do you know if he survived..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:30 pm
"I don't." Demi said with a sigh. "Just been doing a lot of thinking. You two share quite a bit in common." She said casually, shrugging. "Both got lost during atmospheric entry; Both play the violin; Both think that makes a good soldier lays within the heart; Both hate Rosh; Both seem to have an immunity to my annoyance.." She added in the last part with a smirk.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games