Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:00 pm
Yukiko nodded her head slightly as she grinned at him. "Well if I've never known anyone, then of course I haven't been kissed either. Hiro's like a brother, and daddy from when I was little kisses don't count." She smiled, glancing away and then back to him as her hand began tracing along his stomach again. It was pretty obvious she was starting to feel a little restless again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:07 pm
Lee laughed and kept his thoughts to himself, "well your welcome anytime," he said as he felt her hand moving again. Lee moved both his hands around her waist slowly and kept a smile on himself to hide what he was about to do, but he stopped so it wasnt obvious yet.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:31 pm
Yukiko blinked, her eyes shifting to his hands and then back to his face. Her own automatically moved to cover one of his, while her other paused against his stomach as she waited for a moment. Her tails were still swishinig around behind her and around the two of them, moving very slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:39 pm
Lee smiled and let her claws scratch him to relaxation as he was about to unveil his plan. He let his hands grow warm from his fire element and he moved them again, the fire was inside him so it wouldnt burn her. Finally he moved quickly and tickled her under her ribs, using both hands to attack her in a ticklish assault.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:43 pm
Yukiko blinked a couple times, and then gave a sudden jolt of alarm when she felt his now strangely warm hands on her. She froze at first, not moving as her eyes went wide, and then suddenly started squirming. "St-stop it!" she stammered through her laughter, both hands moving to grab his wrists. She was an ice demon, meaning fire was one of her weaknesses. It always made her feel on edge, and sometimes a little sluggish, and other times really hot. Right now she was starting to feel warm. Her tail unwound itself from her, trailing instead to the floor with the other.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:54 pm
Lee smiled and made his hands grow cold like ice and began to tickle her faster, catching the ribs with each icy cold finger to tickle her more. He kept himself from laughing just incase she tried to strike cause unlike Yuki, he knew Yukiko would probably do it. He continued to tickle her and braced himself for anything.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:14 pm
Yukiko gasped in surprise when his hands froze, though an instant later she'd already adjusted to the cold. That was her specialty, after all. Though, there was still the problem of his tickling her, and her uncontrolled laughter. She thrashed slightly, hands balling into fists. "Stop! L-last warning!" she threatened, though it was probably hard to take seriously, considering she was having trouble talking through her laughter.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:23 pm
Lee laughed and continued to tickle her as she struggled, "freeze my hands then, it wont helpyou any," he said as he continued his anslaught of tickling. It was more pleasing to tickle her than Yuki because she actually fought back and it was a bit of a challenge for him now. Lee just kept smiling and holding her as he tickled away at her ribs and arms.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:36 pm
Yukiko frowned, squeezing her eyes shut. She didn't want to seriously hurt him, but she didn't want this to go on much longer either. She felt kind of weak, unable to do anything. Despite what he'd said, she did in fact freeze his hands with a thick layer of ice, trying to encase them completely. She knew he could control fire, but hoped she'd have time to slip away before he thawed himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:42 pm
Lee laughed, "fell right into the trap," he said as electricity bolted the ice to water and he send tiny waves of it into her body, "now if I want for it to tickle you her," he said pointing to her side as electricity lightly tickled her ribs, "or here," he said pointing to the other with a smile," all I do it point and it tickles," he finished pointing to her toes as small shocks of electricity that was very weak tickled at her toes and feet.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:48 pm
Yukiko's eyes widened in alarm as she heard what he said. Trap? She actually froze for a second, and then shut her eyes as if she truly expected to be seriously hurt. But she jumped in surprise at the sudden shocks she felt, not enough to hurt but enough to make her squirm. "N-no fair," she stammered, laughing again. "You c-can do more than me!" She let out a yelp when he shocked her feet, and brought her legs to her chest, curling up like Yuki so often did.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:55 pm
Lee laughed and continued to tickle her feet and sides with the weak and tingly electric shocks, "now this is fun," he said but then it hit him, "hey," he said stopping, "did you think I was going to hurt you when I said trap," he asked seriously, his face whipped clean of laughter and smiles. "I think you sould know I would never do that to you, its just not in me," he said keeping the electricity on a halt for now.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:03 pm
Yukiko continued squirming, but stopped a second after he had, slowly realizing he'd let up. She blinked, staring up at him for a moment. She didn't say anything at first, and then slowly nodded, glancing off to the side. "Yes.." she said quietly. "I know you wouldn't, but... old habits die hard?" She gave a nervous laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:09 pm
Lee smiled, "I thought as much, its okay I just thought I should let you know for future purposes," he said nodding his head to it. Lee then thought about the kiss, "do you think Yuki would get mad at me if she knew I kissed yours and her lips?" he asked trying to change the subject and settle his wondering mind.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:32 pm
Yukiko looked back at him after a moment, a bit reluctantly, but relaxed when she saw he was smiling. "Yeah... sorry about that," she said, somewhat quietly. But she laughed at his next words and shook her head. "Not at you," she assured him. "But she'd definitely get mad at me. We're lucky she's asleep right now so she doesn't know about it." She grinned, though her cheeks had flushed very faintly pink.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff