Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Jacob Roberts

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:29 am
Well right now It is about Midnight my time; and I do believe I have to introduce myself. Well you can either call me Sin or Betheal; I use to be in here along time ago but was booted out due to in activity (Which I solely blame my old work schedule on) But now I have the time to actually roleplay. Um what else to say?.... Oh yes I am a writer, an inspiring director, and a college student; I am half Scottish, part Irish, part English, and a great drinker.

I like to roleplay in the first person (Easier for me to describe actions and just flows better in the mass chaos of my head) I always play the same set of characters (They are a part of me and if they die... well I die alittle inside [So EMO!!!] ninja )

So yes that is who I am and again it is about midnight where I am; and I just got off work....

Oh yeah that's what I forgot; my first taste of RP was in 3rd Edition Dungeons and Dragons, and well since then I have been DMing pretty much non stop now and hell I got a campaign going that will last a whole year.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:20 am
Howdy! I'm Breezy. I'm fond of monstrous, inhuman characters and playing the redeemable villain. I love RP, and though I got my start in freeform (like Gaia), I eventually went on to various other systems (like Dungeons and Dragons!).

I'm a culinary student from "Somewhere Else", and I'm here to have a blast. 3nodding  

King Riverbreeze

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:19 pm
your still Turr to me xp  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:11 pm
welcome back and welcome to all, once again!  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

BattleAxePirate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:53 pm
Urm...Hi... I'm new here... I will try to post as often as I can...Eheh... sweatdrop you all can call me Ringo  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:31 pm
Um...where do I start? Hello...you can call me Angel or Malice if you want. And I'll do my best to post as much as I can...wow, what a cheesy introduction...  

TheAngelofMaliceandMizery

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:36 pm
Yo, I'm Fasia! I'm a girl but I forget it sometimes. I write, take pictures, listen to music, and play with sand in playgrounds (heh heh). What else.... I'm half-Korean, and I'm going to move to America soon. Cool, right?

I get confused really easily, so I'm going to apologize ahead of time for mistakes and that kind of thing. eek

-sings- In seventeen years, will you still be Chameleon...

Yeah, I'm a Franz Ferdinand fan. (It doesn't sound like something I should put in an introduction but I really love them.)

I'll see everyone arouuuund! Oh, and watch out for the mood swings. No further warnings. xD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:53 pm
welcome one and all. Glad to have you a part of our wonderful city :3  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:50 pm
Hello,Time For Mecha Randomness =D  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:31 pm
I'm Logan.
I like cheeseburgers.
I like throwing bamboo at random people.
I would like to know what's going on in this guild so I'm not confused wehen I rp.
Yeeeah... throwing bamboo is fuuun...  

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:26 pm
'Ello and welcome all!

On behalf on all the mods let me be the first to welcome to the glorious random/action/silly/adventure/dramtic never-ending- city of Byako!

If you need help with anything feel free to send me a message and I'll be glad to help!  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:12 pm
*peeks around*
I was invited and accepted the request on the promise of random stuffs. I'm Kat and I'm a semi Lit RP'er. Hopefully I can find stuff to keep me occupied here as well.  

TwewME

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:37 pm
greetings Twewme! Welcome to Byako with its rampant randomness!
I hope its as random as you want feel free to adjust it to fit XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:58 pm
Uhh....Yo. I'm DudettRin101, but y'all can call me Rin. I was 'randomly super invited' and I decided to check it out. I usually try to stay away from guilds with so many people in them because it just confuses the crap out of me...And I don't like having to read 50+pages of crap to find out what the frag is going on so that I don't look like a total idiot. I'm actually probably not going to post much beyond this for a few days because I need to read the whole Beginners Guide before I'll be comfortable doing any sort of roleplaying in this guild.

Anyways, I'm 18 years old and I live in NC, USA. I am currently in college (Kaplan University. It's an Online college) and I'm actually just about to start my 2nd week tomorrow. I'm going for English type stuff, so getting me to use proper grammar will absolutely not be a problem.

umm...I've been RolePlaying for about 6 years now and I have one Main character and about 300 side characters lol. However, On Gaia, I typically only use my one main character, who you will meet whenever I get around to making my Character Profile.

Ano...If you have any questions or whatever, just ask.  

DudettRin101

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:08 am
Greetings Rin!
Don't worry about reading through all the threads unless you really want too. As far as I know it should not impact on ones enjoyment of the guild as a whole ^_^  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff