Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:13 pm
((No worries. I know it's difficult to jump into an rp when it's this far in. 3nodding ))

While Abigail waited for some response from the man she was talking to, and just before she walked into the courthouse to take her seat, she noticed another girl who was not in chains, walking by the courthouse. (Ally) Many of the villagers were staying away, in fear of becomming accused by association. But there always were those couple curious enough, to come and see, and to fall right into Abigail's hands.

Abigail, being the devious, cold hearted witch she was in much need of power, did what she did best. Adding more to the accusations. Just as the girl was close enough, Abigail wordlessly, and without any movement at all casted a spell on herself. The second the spell was cast, she began to writh and twist, falling to the ground in what would seem like absolute agony to anyone watching. For affect Abigail screamed while her body contorted, and babbled in tounges never heard by man.

Her little act lasted for about a minute, and during that time she had successfully caught the attention of everyone there. She lifted the spell off herself, and was left breathing heavily and looking a little dazed as a couple guards assisted her to her feet. She could practically taste the fear in the air, and it made her feel so powerful that she could sing. But she couldn't, and didn't. She kept up her act as the victem of some angry witchcraft. In an instant, the mayor came running over, asking Abigail who was behind it. Who had bewitched her as it would seem from his eyes. With a shaking hand, Abigail pointed out to the unchained girl (Ally) who stood near the courthouse. "It was her."

By those words alone, several guards went over to Ally, and surrounded her. At the moment it looked as if she had two choices. Alow herself to be captured and go through a witch trial of her own. Or, she could attempt to run away, in which case it would be confirmed she was a witch in the eyes of the townspeople and she would be hunted for the rest of her life. Rather grim either way you looked at it.

((You are ignored no longer!!! Sorry for not asking if you would mind me doing this or not first. But I got hit by inspiriation. 4laugh Just tell me if you really, really, REALLY would rather me edit. heart ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:41 pm
((no problem, that was really good.))

Ally sighed, I knew something bad was going to happen today... She looked at the guards and smiled sweetly, "Now boys, do you really think I'm a witch? I'm as normal as can be. And to prove it I'm not going to fight, I have no reason." Ally's mind was frantic with ways to get out of this. She looked at Abigail and smiled sickly sweetly and then looked back to the gaurds and offered her hands. "After you boys." Her mind was racing with thoughts of how to get declared innocent.

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:15 pm
LunaBeauty
"Well I had cooked it last night in hopes of making dinner for everyone, but everyone seemed to have gone to bed before I could finish making it," Eisti grumbled before a concerned expression touched over her. "I'm not sure. I haven't seen him since we returned from the village yesterday," she said in a worried tone of voice.

((Alright I'll have Brim pick it up. biggrin Did you post what it said some-where, or are you gonna post it after some-one reads it. And to answer your question I forgot because I'm awefully busy, and when I am in two RPs in different guilds it's hard for me to remember both of them. >.<))

Brim nodded. "good luck on selling your herbs." Brim shouted out to the woman as she left. Brim then walked into the kitchen, and spoke out. "I'ma go wake Mattheus." he stated before he began to head upstairs. Though brim seen yesterday that Matheus was gone when he was seeing who liked what pie he had to see what that letter he seen in his vision said. So he jogged up to Matheus' room, and grabbed the letter on her bed, and read it.

~*~

((Oh, and by the way "He half expected Goldor to break down the door with his sour mug to scream their ears off. " Thanks for the evile Idea Raz. twisted ))

Goldor nodded. "Well when it is ready to eat once more come, and fetch me. I will be waking Telaria, and her mate." Goldor stated before he left Aelor in the kitchen, and headed upstairs to Telaria's room. Seeing as she was not there he only assumed she was with Ayatane. He walked up the room he was staying in, and slid his skeleton key into the door, and unlocked it. "Morning is here. You can either wake up calmly, or I can do this the loud way." He stated as all the little heirlooms in the room began to shine brightly illuminating the entire room as if they were out in the desert mid-day.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:14 am
((Wohoo!!! I just love it when people go along with my scheems. twisted ))

The guards took Ally inside the courtroom, where they began to chain her up so she would be unable to escape if she tried. No normal means of escape anyway. Plenty of guards were present to handle things should she bewitch someone again. Abigail was internally very amused. Oh she would have fun breaking this girl. She had more tricks up her sleave yet that would make the girl beg and plead her innocence before the trial was over. She was sure of it. Abigail walked inside the courtroom, still looking shaky and timid after her little episode.

Levi was outside the courtroom when it happened, and he had seen evverything. His grip tightened on Jean ever so slightly, as if afraid that the guards would come after her next. In fact, when he first saw Abigail begin her familar act of bewitchment, he thought right away that in the end it would have been to accuse Jean. But thank goodness he was wrong.
Levi led Jean, not through the front door of the courtroom, but through his private enterece at the back. It led into a private room that served for a variety of functions. A spare office, an iterrigation chamber, a place where Levi could get ready for each trial. Or in that days case...each set of trials.

Matheus slipped silently in through the back door of the manner. She tiptoed down to her room, trying with every bit of effort she possesed not to be noticed. Maybe if she could just make it to her room first, then come out of it like nothing ever happened, no one would suspect that she had been missing for the entire not.
Though, that plan didn't exactly work out as she was hoping either. She slipped into her bedroom all right, only to find Brim already there with the note in hand that she left the night before. "Brim...I...I.....it's not what it looks like. I really returned shortly after I wrote that last night...I just went for another walk this morning is all. I must have forgot to throw the note away." she spoke quickly, too quickly. She sat down on the bed next to Brim, and was silent for a few moments before she spoke again. "Did you see anything through your clairvoyance?" she asked a little hesitantly. She didn't come out and say that she had been out all night with a member of the conflicted, and that she was considering dabbling in the forbidden art of necromancy, and that there was an undead familiar in her alchemy bag. If Brim knew anything, she hoped that he would tell her, so that maybe she could beg him not to say anything to the others.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:47 am
Brim looked up at Matheus, and followed her with his eyes as she came down, and sat on the bed next to him. "I seen plenty. Last night I used my Clairvoyance to see what kind of pie every-one likes, but in there I seen the many different out-comes of the decision you are trying to make, and found out a terrible truth." Brim told Matheus as he set the letter down. "That man... That Necromancer you are considering learning from is the man that killed Goldor's parents. Goldor must NOT know you were with him talking to him, or even the fact you are considering learning from him. Otherwise you become Goldor's enemy as-well, and I fear the blessed may tear it-self apart." Brim explained what he had seen what could come of it. But Brim knew he could not make the decision for Mattheus. She'd have to make that decision on her own.

((I believe that's what me, and Raz agreed upon so if that's wrong let me know raz. My mind is usually always a little foggy, and I can't always remember the details right. (About Raziel killing Goldor's parents.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:12 am
((Please forgive me for not posting. My mind has been in a jumbled up mess lately and I'm finding it very hard to think. crying ))

Telaria heard the one voice this morning that she could have done without. She turned and glared at Goldor. Leave it to him to ruin something fun. Mr. Sour-Puss himself. Although even though she didn't want to admit it, she knew he was right and that it was time to get up. She threw the blanket off herself and stood up stretching. As she did so, she wondered if Goldor even made babies cry and then thought that it was most likely possible.

Eisti shook her head as Goldor walked away and began putting the food onto plates distributing it evenly. It was still warm from last night because of where she put it. She made a mental note of how many people there were since it seemed that the number kept changing from people coming uninvited.

Aelor walked towards the bar and sat down on one of the stools placing her elbow on the surface and resting her chin in the palms of her hands. She let out a soft and rather bored sigh. She didn't notice that a plate of food had been placed in front of her until she could feel the heat radiating off of it and smell the heavenly aromas.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:54 am
((No worries Luna... I'm in the same boat, and yes Lehi, that was what we agreed upon. 3nodding ))

Ayatane's face became stoic for a moment, but when Telaria took the blankets off he gave a soft smile. He crawled on his knees to the end of the bed and wrapped his arms around Telaria and gave one last nibble on her neck from behind before he also got off the bed and started to put his armour on along with the twin blades that always graced his sides. He looked over at Telaria, whos mood seemed to be soured by Goldors presence. He playfully gave a small bow and offered the crook of his arm to her. Shall we m'lady? I'm sure we'll be worked like a whiped mule today to it may be best to eat and get our strength.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:21 pm
Mathues held her breath unknowingly, listening to Brim. She thought, for the breifest amount of time, that he might tell her that he saw what would happen if she tried to bring Alexander back. If it would work or not. But that was not the case. She nibbled on her lip, listening to what she partially already knew. Not that Raziel killed Goldor's parents, but that her dabbling in necromancy would likely tear the coven apart if she was discovered. "I know." she whispered to Brim softly. "Necromancy is forbidden in this coven. If anyone found out I was expirimenting with it, if it comes to that, I'll be exiled from the coven, just as Raziel was. I'm going to try and combine Raziel's work with my alchemy....but either way necromancy will still be a part of it and therefore forbidden. Please Brim, don't say anything to anyone. I beg you. If you saw that much, then you must know why I would even considering useing such a dark art. Alexander....the husband I spoke of in my letter to you...I loved him so much, and I miss him. I'm going to ask Jarlin if it's possible for him to speak with him. I won't even attempt to bring Alexander back if he's happier where he is."
Matheus ran her hands through her hair. "Brim....do you think it's selfish of me to want to bring Alexander back despite the risks?" she whispered. Part of her didn't even want to know his answer, not knowing how harsh it may be.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:33 pm
((Hey Green, I hope its not too early for what we discussed, if so I'll delete TAbitha's post))

Jarlin finally lept of the bed, grabbing the aquamarine as it glew and ran down the stairs. He had been dreaming of eating his pie and he knew today was the day. He ran and grabbed his pie as he sat across from Aelor. He began to eat recklessly all the while, looking at her. He seemed to be intrigued by her than anything.

Jean looked at Levi as her heart stopped, thinking that Abigail noticed her. Fortunately, she didnt. She then entered with Levi through the back and looked at him. "Abigail is a heartless monster...she needs to be taken down a peg or two" she said angrily. "Now what do we do?" she asked him.

Tabitha had seen what Abigail had done. She smirked slightly at what had happened, but knew her plan needed to be carried out. She swallowed the lump in her throat, dropping down into the pit of her stomach. She then let out a horrific yell in pain. She then made her way to the isle of the courtroom, standing in front of Abigail. "Please...make it stop" she stated in an Irish accent. She began to twitch and scream for help as she looked into Abigail's eyes. Suddenly darkness began to swirl around her as the air in the room became chilled and non present. Darkness spread as nightmaric images began to flash. She let out a blood curling scream. She began to grab Abigail's hem as she pleaded for her to stop. Soon the darkness began to form shackles around her wrist and feet as the darkness began to intertwine and chocke her. Piercing arrows of darkness began to pierce her as blood began to trickled down her body. Soon claws began to form as they ripped and torn her skin. She cried even more, making the act even more believable. The claws began to pierce and scratch her face and the rest of her body. The claws then began to drag her down to the ground as she grunted in pain. They began to drag her to the other end of the courtroom. Darkness began to form on the floor as miserbale and horrific screams and moans could be heard. The claws began to drag her into the dark abyss. "Please..." she weakily said as she began to sink deeper and deeper. "...blessed...be" she mustered, wishing her "punisher" the best in life despite the actions that were being taken. The darkness soon faded and nothing was left but blood on the courtroom floor leading to the darkness that had faded.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:36 pm
((Your jumping the gun a little...but oh well...i'll work with it. mrgreen You picked a time with a good audience anyway. ))

Levi looked to Jean, and kissed her forhead. "We get ready for the trial, and try to save as many people as we can. The jury is a fear saturated group who is hard to convince someone innocent of witchcraft. But we'll do what we can." he told her softly. He pulled his robes on, and was about to leave the room when he heard the blood courdling screams coming from the main chamber of the courtroom. He bolted out the door, to see what was happening.

Abigail's eyes narrowed, looking down at the sobbing mass at her feet. But the main emotion within her eyes was the purest panic. She got up from her seat, and backed away from Tabitha. "Don't beg to me, I havn't done this!" she yelled, growing furious along with scared. She watched as Tabitha was dragged across the courtroom, bloodied and chained, untill she was taken by the dark abyss.
What followed after was absolute mayhem.
The room exploded into yells. Acusations, fears, order, prayers to gods. The captain of the guards yelled out an order to have Abigail captured. She was instantly surrounded by them. "What are you doing?! This is all a trick! How can you belive that I'm behind this!" she demanded, backing away from the guards, right into a wall. It seemed they weren't going to take her word. Two guards grabbed her, twisting her arms behind her back making her scream out. Her heart quickened. It was happening again. Just like that night. She was betrayed again...by someone she thought an ally. Only Tabitha could have manipulated the darkness like that. "It won't happen again..." Abigail whispered. There was no point in hiding it now. She was a witch, and being a witch was the only way she would get the chance to escape. She called apon the origin of her power. Not the mirrors, but deeper then that. She called on the void, the power of nothingness to come forth and aid her. Grey sphere began to appear around her, floating towards the guards that held her. More specifically, their hands. The moment the void touched them, the flesh within the sphere was taken from there bodies. In a panic, the guards let go, giving Abigail enough time to take her mirror from her pocket. A malicious smirk played her lips. No...this time would not be like the last. She whispered ancient words while she rubbed the surface of her mirror. Her eyes became as mirrors themselves, and it spead over her entire body, untill every part of her seemed like a flexable skin of a mirror. "The humans will be extinct from this world someday! No longer will we have to live in fear!" she yelled out, just before she was absorded into her hand mirror, and disapeared from the courtroom all together.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:54 pm
((Scary.... And I have writer's block due to 4 hrs o sleep. yummy.))

Ally sighed and looked at the faced of the people in the court room. She smiled and dicided she would pull the innocence card. Acting like she didn't even know what was going on. I really hope this works.... she thought as she thought to herself as she looked at the little child next to her. "It's okay sweety, you have nothing to be afriad of." She smiled nicely and looked up to see if any of the Blessed were here. If only I could make it look like I was the victim...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:19 pm
((sorry...but great response))

Jean looked at Levi as she heard the screams as well. She ran out at the end of what seemed to be a slaughter. She clasped her hands she knew what had just happened. It was the work of a witch, their aura was beaming off the place, but she knew it wasn't Abigail who had done that. What would she do? She betrayed Aelor, and now whoever was working with her was now against her.

Tabitha reemerged in the cave she was in the previous night. She sat down for she had lost a lot of blood from the act. "Perfect..." she said as she received a vision. Abigail was escaping and deemed herself a witch. "Damnit...the b***h escaped" she cursed to herself. She then began to let the darkness feed into her, regaining her energy. She looked at the summoning circle and nodded. What she needed would be here soon enough. She then had to make a decision. She placed her hands on the human skin bound spell book as the darkness covered it. The magic and spells left the book, flowing into her body as Tabitha could feel thousands of years of knowledge fill her soul. She then discarded the book and sealed the mask in a realm of darkness. She then left the cave, knowing that Abigail would want her head and she would meet her, to get a reaction.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:41 am
Brim nodded. "Yes... To be honest I do think it is selfish. If your husband truly loved you then he'd want you to be happy whether he was or not. Dwelling on the past can only lead to bad places. Moving on, and remembering the past is usually the best course of action." Brim told Matheus as he began to walk towards the door. "Remember Matthia. We are only human.. We are not gods, and we have our limits. I've read about what happens to a-lot of alchemists who try to break those limits... None of it is good." He told Matheus as he put his hand on the door knob. "Remember. This coven needs you to help hold it together." With that last thing said Brim left. He wasn't going to tell any-one of what Matheus had done, or even considered. Not unless things got bad.

~*~

Goldor nodded. "Good choice." He stated before he closed the door, and headed back down stairs into the Kitchen. Goldor placed his hands on Aelor's shoulders, and looked up at Eisti. "Telaria, and Ayatane are awake, and getting ready. They should be down here soon." he informed Eisti with a small sigh.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:32 am
Telaria let out a soft sigh after Goldor left and looked up at Ayatane smiling softly. She was thankful that he could bring her out of her sour mood. "I suppose I would rather be worked like a whipped mule any day than doing nothing especially if it's for a good cause." She slipped her arm into his crook and walked out of the bedroom knowing he was with her. Once they reached the kitchen, she could smell the heavenly aromas of food. Her stomach growled and she realized she was starving.

Eisti turned and looked at Goldor and nodded before setting the plates of food out for everyone arranging them by the flavors of pie, which was on them. She heard two more people coming into the kitchen and smiled at Telaria and Ayatane. "Good morning," she said with a warm smile. "The plate right there has cherry pie," she said pointing and one of the first four plates has apple pie on it." She indicated which plate had which flavor of pie.

Aelor could feel a pair of warm and familiar hands upon her shoulders and looked up at Goldor. She felt her insides warm up when he was near her. She would not exactly call it love, but perhaps comfort would be a better way to describe. Yes, she felt comfortable around him.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:55 pm
Acos saw a boy put his hands on a girls shoulder. she pushed her hair out of her eyes. her glinting,black,eyes could see the future and into peoples souls. Acos made a small wind blow her hair out of her eyes. she did not know how the mad witches had put her in the past,but here she was.she stared at the boy. he liked this girl a bit,she could tell.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff