Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:46 am
Chyuta looked in the direction of Zephyr and smiled seeing her actions, when she became angered he didn't stop her for she isn't the easiest person to make mad and if you was successful in doing suching a thing, then you deserved what you got in repsonse to it and thats exactly what he though. Once Zephyr returned he nodded agreeing with her plan for they would have to make sure all of their soliders were ready in time for battle and that plans were made, though honestly Chyuta was kinda looking forward to it for he would have a real reason to use a large portion of his abilities and powers, going up against a flying fortress itself and its soldiers. "Well I guess its time to head home, I'm pretty sure he is fine since Charon hasn't come back yet." He stated placing his hands behind his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuri had heard and felt all the commotion so instead of running away like everyone else he stood up and looked out to the distance, he saw a storm and heard what seemed to be a battle so he leaped off the balcony of the room he was staying in and with his speed vanished as he was now running on roof tops and leaping from one to another when called for.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:45 am
(Hope this works, sorry.. i've been busy with family probems..)

Mia turned her head to face the southern direction of where she was, she shook her head and gasped with slight fright. "Nephilis..." she said, before she looked back infront of her and sighed, "It's going to have to wait for now.. i'm sorry..." she said, before she jumped into the air and disappeared. Within a few minutes she reappeared infront of Nephilis, seeing him lying on the ground beside Helios made Mia gasp with fright and race over to him extremely fast. "Nephilis!!" she shouted, before she bent down to him, rolling him onto his back so he was now lying on the puddle. "Oh my.. Nephilis.. Nephilis... what happened to you when i was away..." she said, before she looked around for Shin, "And where did Shin go?..." she said, shaking her head and facing to Nephilis again, she just sat beside him, holding onto his hand. "I've got to get you, and this other man somewhere safe..." she whispered to herself. "Dammit Shin, why are you never here when Nephilis or me need you?..." she said to herself again.

xLulie

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:30 am
Asani witness everything. She was unsure of whether she was needed of not. She lept out of the way of and iron wall that was thrown back. "Hey I wasn't even in that" she muttered. She looked and noticed lightning was falling in the city around them. Asani used water to redirect an attack of lightning into the earth. "If he shocked Nephilis I'm going to kill him" she growled. Asani turned back and noticed Nephilis trying to help Helios. "There's nothing I can do. He's suffering in his mind so.." she began when Nephilis fell over. Her eyes widened. "Oh for the love of.."she thought running over to them. "Okay okay first Nephilis. He's probably just exhausted and there no cure for that exept rest." she said laying them next to each others. She manipulated water so that they both floated on sheets of it. Asani used basic healing overNephilis's body so that there were no more wounds. She hesitated of Helios, because he was a fire user his healing from water would be somewhat painful for him. "Sorry" she breathed and began the same process. When they were both healed she shot up into the sky moving the two with her. "Who do I know that can help Helios" she thought aloud. "Shatara!...and she was in...a completely different nation" Asani glanced at them flying in the direction of the girl. She could transport using water and she knew that she could do the same for Nephilis but Helios might just fall out of the sky. "Great!" she yelled to no one in perticular. "Come on Asani time to use that speed of your" she said. Her eyes began to glow faintly. She would have to use her elemental seed. It wasn't as fast as a transportation, and it would tire her out towing two others along but it was faster than more. Suddenly all three shot like a shooting star over the sky. The would be in Tenshu in less that five minutes. She moved quickly manipulating water to push them forward. Her movements were a blur to anyone that saw them but each one was precise...
Finally they werein Tenshu. Asani lowered them so that she could see. Her eyes scanned the places they flew over. She sense Shatara's signature. "Shatara!" she called. Asani lost altitude fast. She hit theground stumbling from the speed and exhaustion. The other two landed in the balcony next to Shatara. Asani looked up yelling to her. "Help...Helios" she said loud enough for her to hear. Asani let her head drop and breathe heavily. She had burn through a lot of calories and water in mere moment. She then transported up on the balcony herself. Asani then leaned against the railing. Trying to focus on consiousness, if she passed out she wouldn't be able to get food or water.

{{Asani finally woke up afte rlike four pages to save Nephilis and Helios...man she was slow lol rolleyes }}  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:42 am
((who loves me and wants to recap me smile I didn't sleep well for fear of oversleeping this morning, so my eyes are telling me to go back to sleep :S))  

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:30 pm
Kenji just stood there at the same hallway in noroa looking pissed. Everything was happening so quickly. He wanted to go back to Shale to see if Dulceri was ok but he couldn't fly! Or teleport. he was stuck in this place for who knows how long. Apparently he was forgotten at the moment. He kicked the rock that was by his feet and grumbled to himself. He was mad. Not because people ditched him, but because of how this turned out.

((darn no way out of noroa... poor kenji ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:32 pm
(( I have to go to another funeral this week...))

Daphne heard Dulceri and ran up to where he was, she saw him and sighed. She walked over to him slowly and took his bleeding hand, wiping it off with a napkin. She looked into his eyes and smiled, nodding once. "Your not weak. Your powerful Dulceri. Don't doubt yourself... you have a nation behind you along with me and our soon to be children. Please don't give up..." She said softly, kissing his cheek.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:09 pm
(Did Asani take Neph with her?)

~~~

"The many before the few before the one." Dulceri responded to Charon. "What would you pick? Either way, tomorrow, we start training. I want to keep in contact with Tenshu and Zephyr at all times. Daphne, I want you here at all times, do not leave. Send someone up to Tenshu and tell Kenji to return immediately. Charon..." Dulceri trailed off as he angrily focused in on Charon, "If you're going to help, you can stay, but if not, you'll be a hinderance. I want all hinderances away from me."

(Wow, sorry bout that. Dulceri can't really come back up there unless he wants to get attacked...)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:14 pm
Rygor smiled as they neared evermore "So what exactly was Nephilis doing when you last saw him anyway" He said. Even if he thought Nephilis may be up to somthing he was still his body guard and needed to know what he was doing. He looked over to Amiea to make sure she was still next to him.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:17 pm
Kenji grumbled. There was no way out. He sighed and walked out of the building and wondered what to do now. He didn't have any way to contact anybody who could get him out of here. He only hoped someone from Tenshu would come.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:21 pm
"I can do that right now love." Daphne sat in Dulceri's chair and sent a mental message to Kenji from her mind to his. ~Kenji, I need you to come back to Shale immediately. You must hurry please.~ She sent it to him and opened her eyes as she finished, looking up at her love.  

Maha clone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:25 pm
He walked around noroa sighing when he heard someone. Or at least he thought he did. The message was coming from his mind though and he realized it was from Daphne. He sighed wondering if the mind message thing was two way. Can't. Stuck in noroa. Can't fly either. he thought in his mind wondering if it'll actually reach Daphne.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:36 pm
Charon's eyes focused on Dulceri. " I would pick the natural course, the kingdom before my family, I would love my family but I wouldn't sacrifice countless lives for a few. Also I will not be a hindrance but if it's taining I have just the mask for the job. " He said " Oh and by the way before being brought here I fought with Nephilis and Helios, just thought I would say that. " He said with a sigh.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:42 pm
((Okay one...Charon is a snitch, just had to throw Helios under the bus as well,lol, jk. Two. I'm sorry Alyss, I'll keep you all in my prayers and three, Lacey the only thing that has happened was that Helios and Nephilis faught Charon, that's it.))

Amiea looked at Rygor and shook her head. "The last thing I remember is that he was getting ready to spar with Helios, I gave him the Dragon's Tear and that was it" she stated looking at him.

Shatara saw Asani as she placed Helios on the ground. Shatara didnt even have to listen to his thoughts to see he had went insane. She shook her head as she knelt beside him, placing her fingers on his temple as she tried to fix the damage that was done to his mind. It was like trying to glue a broken glass back together. The sweat began to come off her forhead as she focused. She just had one more thing to do as she looked at her hand, encased in a purple psychic energy, a small psychic knife was made. She pierced him through his skull. She then stood up and looked at him. She had finished the process looking at the rest of them. "He should be fine, please have a seat Asani and rest, thank you a lot for what you just did" she stated.

Amara shrugged and walked alongside Kenji and Krys. "So what have you been up to kenji?" she asked him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:45 pm
Pacing back and forth he noticed Amara. "Ah nothing much. Found out some interesting family stuff. Now I'm trying to figure out a way back to Shale. How about you Amara?" he replied.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:53 pm
Amara looked at him and smiled. "Well I've been trying to make friends and be a lot more nicer than I used to be. That's how I met my friend Krys here" she stated. She thought about what he had said about family. "what do you mean found out some family stuff?" she questioned him, taking interest in what he had to say.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games