Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:28 am

User Image
Jackal picked up one of the needles and closed the bedroom door.
He untapped the little hole Noah had in the brick and went over to him.
He reached in his pockets and found a spoon, and then he got one of the prep pads Decker had brought in.
He cleaned the spoon off and put two pinches of the powder on it.
With the needle he had, he pricked his finger and sucked as much blood out as he could.
He spit the blood onto the spoon and stirred it with the needle’s point before putting his lighter to it.
The thick liquid bubbled and turned dark yellowish-blue.
Noah was practically turning blue too.
Jackal wanted to cry… his addiction was killing him.
It felt like his fault even if he had nothing to do with it.
He filled the syringe with the ooze and climbed on the bed.
He had done this so many times… still this time hurt his heart.
Once he lay down against Noah and rolled him over to face himself, he pulled his belt off and wrapped it around Noah’s arm.
He pulled it tight and placed the end of the leather Anarchy belt in between his teeth.
Noah was limp like a doll and just as lifeless as one.
His lips blue, his face paled out… the only sign of life was the rapid shaking and twitching.
Before he stuck the needle in, he sat up and grabbed the Band-Aid and two alcohol preps.
He wiped the crease of Noah’s arm clean and gently slid the needle under his skin.
A bruise flourished where the needle pierced his vein and Noah convulsed.
Slowly, Jackal pressed the needle’s plunger in and watched as the liquid in the threshold exited, filling his little Bunny’s veins.
Jackal pulled the needle out quickly, wiping away a speck of blood with another prep pad.
He placed the Band-Aid on the mark and kissed it.
He brushed the hair out Noah’s face and pressed his forehead against Noah’s keeping him from flailing as his body convulsed.
After a few minutes, Bunny stopped and Jack looked at him.
He was looking at him with the soulless look of most drug addicts.
His pupils too dilated to see his irises.
Jackal untied the belt and sat up.
He got off the bed and stood beside Jacky.
He’ll stay like that for 20 minutes or so. He won’t talk or move… or do anything.
Jackal went to walk out and saw Decker.
He was stiff like Noah was in the kitchen.
Jackal went over to him and pulled him away from looking at Bunny.
Don’t do this too, Decker.
Decker looked at him and narrowed his eyes.
He was still in his right mind at least and Jackal couldn’t help but hug him.
This was his brother…
His only living relative that didn’t see him as a b*****d.
And they waged war against each other.
He kept him in a tight grip and smiled when he felt Decker hug him back.
This was his brother.

User ImageЈαҁκαʅ αѵɨ∂ѕση ¢αѕтαηє∂αUser Image
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:09 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

So this was it. This disgusting drug was what Noah was addicted to, and Decker. It made her sick, made her want to throw it out and never see it again, but she couldn't. Noah's poor body wouldn't be able to handle it. No matter what she did. It made her want to cry as she watched him and when Jackal was done she nodded to him, making her way over and kissing the top of Noah's head, her poor baby. It would kill him after awhile, he wouldn't be able to do much one drugs, he seemed like a perfect little kid when he wasn't on a fix, he seemed normal, but figity when he wasn't like this. She gave him a soft hug and looked at Decker. She didn't want him to be like this. Ever. She blinked when he kissed her but kissed him back and nodded, there wasn't anything she could do for Bunny right now. She didn't know what to do. So she would leave Jackal to it. The more proper guardian. She chuckled softly, yeah. He did have interviews to finish didn't he. She watched him take care of the little bunny and chuckled "Well, I guess I could give her a name then huh?"She said, holding the small bunny in the box and petting it softly. "Poor girl, it seems like she's been picked on."She coed softly at it, stroking its ears. She looked at Decker, about bailing. She blushed, getting what he meant and fidgeted a little, she understood. She just wasn't used to it. "Alright, I wanted to sleep with you under the stars but its fine. I don't think that would have helped."She said, smiling softly. Sleeping with him probably wouldn't help his problem at all. She bit her lip to keep from moaning with his lips at her skin, it made a shiver run down her body and she stopped her breathing when he pulled away, letting her heart rate calm down. She nodded, closing her eye's and concentrating on actually talking to Emily, it was hard to hear them when Decker was this close to her. She chuckled, letting her head roll back while she tried to concentrate. "Its fine, I understand, and it's not exactly unpleasant, so there's no need to apologize."She smiled, opening her eye's to look at Decker. A small blush crept up onto her cheeks. It was just simple words, but they meant a lot to her. She slipped her fingers into his placed a soft kiss on his lips "I really like you to Decker. A lot actually."She whispered, leaning her forehead on his and closing her eye's finally reaching Emily, who was mouthing off again. "She said she would behave, but she's not happy about it."She grinned, the fact that she could make her unhappy was mean but enjoyable at the same time.

----------------------------------------------

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:42 pm

User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi smiled a little and for some reason had been emboldened to make a comment to him. "Well, I think I know one way to shut him up for a while." she said whispeing as she pressed her body against him kissing him gently before biting his lip and tugging at it gently. She couldn't believe what she was doing but let her other half have a little freedom. It seemed like her second half understood Max without him vocalising it and she couldn't help but let her take the reigns for a moment.

She wanted to be sensitive to him as a whole. She took the bags from his hands for a moment as she wrapped her arms around his waist and nipped lightly at his neck as her hands danced and traced circles down his sides lightly as she blushed and smiled coyly as she pulled away and without a single word she walked away to group with the others and began to act as if nothing happened, except the faint glimmers in her eyes as she chasted herself for teasing that pooor boy.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:29 am

User Image

Jake was frozen in place as he felt her body against his own. When she nipped his lip it more then silenced Max, Jake actually felt Max shiver with pleasure...which was not usual for him.
"What....cant I feel somethin too? Eh...I'll be good. This little spitfire has my blood boiling." Jake shivered as her teeth found his neck, she definatly was pushing him to is edge, but he wouldnt want it any other way. He grinned as she walked away and shivered again. If it was this intense for just kissing he wondered what it would be like when it finally happened. The thought caused his face turn a beet red and a giddy chuckle threatened to bubble out. Taking a few deep breaths he calmed his nerves then picked up the bags to take out to the car. Seemed that Max still has some influence over him as the naughty thoughts ran through his head. He set the bags in the trunk of the car and leaned against it for a deep breath. "Oh my..." He smiled again and chuckled. Thing was he knew he could push her just as bad as she could push him. The thought made him happy, for once he could tempt and seduce somebody.

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:03 pm

User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi didn't stay around the other for long. She had just needed to put a few feet in between her and Jake for a moment. She wanted him sooooo badly and she had to control her emotions. She smiled and made her way outside by the van and smiled as she kissed him.

"Hey cutie, I think we're just walking out onto the beach." she says with a smile as she wraps her arms around him and kisses his neck innocently.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

((Oahu with my aunt and her boyfriend. Anyone has permission to post for me.))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:24 pm

User Image

Jake was a bit glad to get a bit of room. His urges and Max wanted to do so much more with the kisses that passed between them. When she walked outside he smiled and kissed her back. When she told him that he chuckled and scratched behind his head. "Oh...well guess we wont need the vehicle then." He chuckled again and shivered lightly when she kissed his neck. Though not as bad as before, now he had a better grip on himself. "Careful love, I may not be able to control myself." He winked playfully and nudged her then stopped as he realized what he just said. He laughed softly and half closed his eyes. "Guess you just have this way of making me bolder..." He took the bags back out of the van and set them down nearby.

((Thats cool. ^^))

Lord Blade Icestorm

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:27 pm

Angel-Savy
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah was panting as well when Krysta broke the kiss. She needed the small break before they went back into another kiss. She hadn't even noticed she had been rolled over onto her side until she was being rolled back ontop of Krysta. She bit her lip, her head dipping down a bit as Krysta nibbled at her shoulder.

She looked down at her as she stopped, asking if she wanted this. She thought for a moment, wondering the same thing. "The kissing yes.. But, I think we should stop for now so this doesn't get to far." She smiled sheepishly before rolling over so Krysta was ontop of her now. "Alright?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Shiro Ritter
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя  ℂяιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter held himself as he was attacked by Seth's mouth. It was all good but a bit frightening. It was all so fast and pushed together that Ritter couldn't even get a word out. And then he began think of all the piercings that Seth named. 
"Mmm..."
Ritter melted sucking and gently biting seth's tongue. Of only he had inks... Once though about. He hadn't looked around for any tattoos. Ritter had plenty of them. Not big but he had quite a bit. He had a Hell mark in the middle of his chest, Zero's Vampire mark on the back of his neck and many more. But they were all black light tattoos so they wouldn't show on his smooth clear body, only in the dark like this tattoo. Then he realized what Seth was doing when he made a comment on his name. Ritter jumped off of Seth’s lap and tried not to fall of from the quick movement.
"Yesh, I will be fighting crime. But right now the criminal ish you."
Ritter hated pushing Seth away with every fiber in his slim body but he had promised Seth that he would help with his sexaul addictions.
"Sheth, I know you love me and you think I'm shexy but we had an agreement. You need to shtop."
Ritter looked down at Seth in the wheelchair with a serious face. It was hard being serious again bow that he was back to his normal self. He just want to play with Seth but he had a job to do. And ritter never went down from his word. Well, at least starting now.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:17 pm

.::. Sorry I haven't posted. I left my iPod in my boyfriends pocket yesterday and when I got it back I had nine roleplaying characters to reply for. Don't worry savvy I haven't forgotten you. (//_^). Oh and speaking of which, my friend Aya is finally back from grounding and wants to continue her roleplay but the others that were roleplay with us haven't been back in forever and she asked me to find to new people just to replace for the moment. Right now we just mainly need a boy(dameon) and girl (kaitlyn) but others can be filled in too. Here's the link ->Darkness That Befalls Us Rp<- please check out and pm if your interested. I will post for Krysta in a little while.::.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Krysta AniMei Harlequin
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta nodded then surprised to find herself ontop of Savannah.
"Alright. We better pick flowers for Shadow now."
Krysta giggled, hovering over Savannah on all fours. She pushed herself of the ground and helped Savannah up. She pick a small batch of irises and smelling them dreamingly. She twirled the flowers in her hand and looked at Savannah. Krysta blushed and peak her on the cheek quickly with a giggle to follow.
"You got your batch ready?"
Krysta asked extending her hand so Savannah could take it when she was ready to leave.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Savannah had been distracted when Krysta had started picking flowers. She had seen a butterfly flutter past her nose, and had caught it, letting it sit on her finger by the time Krysta turned back around. When Krysta asked if she was ready, she wa biting her lip, curious what the little insect was now doing on her finger. It was like god was testing her in anyway possible today, to see how far she would go until she broke.

The one thing she was thinking though, that made sence to her, but not so much the phobia, was that this animal, was an insect. A harmless, beautiful insect. And it had chosen to lan upon her finger, just after she had gotten her first kiss. Well, what she was going to count as her first kiss.

She held her finger out to Krysta, the blutterfly twitching its antennas at her. Savannah smiled, trying not to giggle at how much the 'butterfly kisses' tickled her skin. She didn't want to scare it away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Krysta AniMei Harlequin
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta is mezmerized by the tiny little creature upon Savannah's finger when she finally realizes.
"Savannah!"
Krysta chimes excitedly then hush tone, making sure not to scare the butterfly away.
"Youre holding a butterfly on your finger!"
Krysta was so proud of Savannah. She gave her a small hug trying not to move her so much. Krysta looked at the butterfly then up at Savannah.
"Do you wana keep it?"

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Savannah smiled, seeing Krysta so happy about the butterfly. She hugged her back carefully, then shook her head at the question. "Keeping it would kill it.." She watched as the butterfly gently lifted off of her finger and fluttered away. She looked at Krysta again. "Butterflies aren't really animals.. They're insects. Different catagory." She smiled.

She had taught herself that when she had first developed the phobia of animals. So, unsects like butterflies, and beetles didn't bother her so much. But, like any other girl, almost, she hated spiders. Not phobia, just, hated them. They did scare her though.

She shook her head, coming out of her thoughts again. She quickly picked a bundle of flowers, then took Krysta's hand. "Ready!" She smiled. "We should get everything else set up, then go get everyone else."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Krysta AniMei Harlequin
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta twisted her mouth when Savannah said Butterflies weren't animal. She had been so proud that Savannah was holding tha insect. Oh well, Krysta shrugged it off and joined hands with Savannah.
"Okie doke!"
Krysta smiled. She lead Savannah out of the flower field, finding Seth and Ritter. Krysta ran towards the couple, ambushing them with Savannah still in hand.
"Hello Lovelies!"
Krysta let go of Savannah and hugged Ritter around his neck. She looked over Seth with a bright smile on her face. She was happy to had shared that moment with Savannah and it kind of showed in her face. 
"Hey guys don't forget to come to the beach for tonight's camp out!"
Krysta smiled to them before going back to Savannah. She kept lead her to the beach and when they got there, Krysta plopped the sand.
"Do we need anything else?"

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:28 pm

Savannah put a flower in Ritters hair as they walked past, then giggled and walked with Krysta to the beach, holding her hand. She plopped down in the sand next to her, putting her flowers next to Krysta's.

She looked over at her, thinking. "We need to get some more food, a small gardening shovel, and stuff to light the bonfire tonight.." She scooted a little closer to Krysta, then looked out over the water.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games