Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:33 pm
*cracks up laughing*

I've found out the names of all the neighbors in that area... except for that very house I was searching info for. xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:38 pm
Well, now I know where all the "Woohoo"-ing comes from. xd We've always heard young boys up that direction saying "Woohoo", but we've never actually seen them.

Now I have... thanks to Facebook, lol. xd  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:42 pm
*listens to it rain*  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:32 pm
Just got back from eating dinner.

It's been pouring down rain. Even got some thunder and lightning.

Anyway... I'm going to go watch some TV pretty soon. So later.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:54 pm
Good afternoon!  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:02 pm
I had a very intriguing dream last night. Very weird, to say the least.

It started off that there was this guy who was attacking people at this building. As a result of trying to get out of the way and get ready to fight back, I fell backwards off the in-set balcony at the top level of the building. Luckily I was prepared and transformed into Sailor Venus. The guy came after me and sent a blast of blue energy in the shape of a ball. I yelled out "Venus Crescent Beam Smash!", resulting in the blue energy ball to break apart. I flew upwards meeting up with him in the air, and as he prepared to send another blast towards me, I said "Venus Love Chain Encircle!" which wrapped around his body and his hands, stopping him from being able to attack. I then tried flying upwards to take him somewhere... which was a bit hard to do with him being a bit heavy. But I managed it.

The scene then evolved into me walking down this hallway through what was clearly a "Halloween" section. Looked sort of like a store. As I walked by, some of the characters leaned out of their slots to look at me with questioning looks, like - "What is she doing here?". There was a pair of skeletons that did the above. There was also Ed Wood... and there was Edward Scissorhands. He started walking away from me and I called out to him. Ended up hugging him and getting a hug in return... though his grip got a bit too tight. His scissorhands coming to the back of my neck and starting to dig into my neck, though it never actually cut me - since I managed to pull his arms apart and keep him from hurting me.

The scene then once again changed again. This time it was a "Christmas" scene. Santa and Mrs. Claus were sitting on a couch chatting... not the cheerful image we usually see. More like a laidback, depressed sort of appearance - hard to explain. Oh... and instead of Rudolph... he owned a green moose. Yeah... though it looked more like a weird looking, green dog. xd

*shrugs* That's pretty much what my dream was last night.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:05 pm
Had another day of school today. Just chatted some more about Pride & Prejudice.

I ended up having an Egg Salad sandwich and Lipton's Green Tea with citrus for my lunch. Originally I planned on having a tuna sandwich, but someone already grabbed that by the time I got to the cafeteria. So I went with the last remaining egg salad sandwich. Very yummy! I ate my lunch by the fountain again... despite it being cloudy and could've decided to rain at any moment on me - which luckily it didn't.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:07 pm
*goes to dA*

Hmm... looks like dA has decided to have a new look. Going to take some time for me to get used to it... but at least I can look around easily with no trouble. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:20 pm
Hehe... I just found this cosplay collab thing on dA, where you take your OCs and make them cosplay as something from a series other than their own.

So totally doing it!

Some of my OCs are easier to figure out what they should cosplay than others. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:39 pm
*sighs* It's hard to figure out what cosplay I should assign to some of my OCs. Especially one of them... I want to give her a cosplay that is completely out of the entire superhero area (since I've sort of, over the years, incorporated her into every superhero movie there's been that I've liked, lol).

Decisions, decisions...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:09 pm
Just one OC left to figure out who she'll cosplay...  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:15 pm
*brainstorms*

Trying to do characters from series that I don't already have OCs from. A bit hard to do that...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:28 pm
Meh... I changed my mind about it. Though I'm keeping the concept.

Instead of working with the base I found, I'm going to do dolls of just my current, active OCs. As for the cosplaying - they have to cosplay as a character from another OC's series. xd Much more fun, I think.

Plus less work for me... xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:50 pm
*listens to music*

*works on dollz*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:11 pm
I'm going to head off.

So later.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games