Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:31 pm

He shrugged "Its fine Elizabeth..." he said and smiled "Come on in...its fine.." he said and moved out of the way.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Liz walked in and sat on the couch, a little surprised he had called her by her full name. "It feels a little wierd bardging in this late at night," she said, more to herself than anyone else. She inhaled a little, taking in the fermiliar smell of the temple. This place was feeling more and more like home to her for some reason.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:10 pm

He sat down by her "Its a good thing you are safe...' he said and smiled.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Liz was confused. "Why wouldn't I be safe?" she asked. Maybe there was something he wasn't telling her. She looked at him with concern, as if she expected him to tell her some sort of bad news.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:10 pm

He nodded and looked at "No reason...you just don't remember anything and might do something stupid.." He said and smiled
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:36 pm

chi sat on the bed and watched him cutely she listened to his thoughts, she wasnt trying to be nosey she was just curious

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:40 am

John sighed and rubbed his hand over his face in a tired way. "So much to do, so little time," he muttered and kept working. It was completely silent except for the ticking of the clock and the scratching of pen on paper.

Liz laughed. "Please. Me doing something stupid? Come on you know I can take care of myself."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:57 am

"can i help" she said softly and went to his desk

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:32 pm

He turned to her and gave her a half-hearted smile. "I'm fine dear. You just rest up, ok? I will be done in a few hours and I'll try not to disturb you."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:00 pm

He looked at her "Its weird...I suppose you do...I should have learned that before all this started...I should stop trying to help people..' he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:42 pm

she went to the bed and went to sleep
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 pm

((Imma time skip now))

Liz leaned up and kissed Kabal on the cheek. "Thank you for doing it anyway," she said with a smile. Then she layed down on the couch and went to sleep.

John had woken up, but had not yet opened his eyes. he was laying in bed with his arm was wrapped around someone's body. For a moment, he thought of Elizabeth. But that couldn't be right. She was dead. Then he remebered the night before. After a while he had given up on his paperwork. He was completely exhausted. For a moment, he had considered going to sleep on the couch or in another room, but decided he couldn't make it. So, he just decided to lay in his own bed weather Chi was there or not. His arm was still around her. He didn't want to move in fear of waking her up.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:39 pm

((Lol that is going to be the calmest moment either of you will have..i shall copy you john!))

Kabal had gone to sleep soon after she did.When when woke up he felt something pressed against him as he opened his eyes and looked at Elizabeth who was still asleep.she had her arms around him as well as he did her.He almost yelled but he kept his mouth closed and said in his head "Crap...Shes cute when asleep" he said.Chi creeped into his mind but was over shadows by Liz instead.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:43 pm

((lol funneh. xd ))

Liz yawned and opened her eyes to see Kabal laying beside her. She let out a shout of surprise and tried to move away. She ended up landing on the floor with a thud. "Ouch..." she muttered, "rock floors...."

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:49 pm

He covered his ears he couldn't take screaming so close .He looked at her "Yeah of course...This temple started back when dinosaurs first roamed the earth.." he said and sighed "You alright?" he asked.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games