Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:10 pm
The pixie shyly turned away a bit. "Ah... well, I don't think I need a whole room... but... I don't know... I guess I'll go look around then!" He said before rushing off. Massasooni watched the pixie dart down the hall and swiftly down the stairs. He then looks back to Luna. "You know he's just going to want to--" He was cut off by a swift return from the pixie, moving right in front of Massasooni's face. "Found one!... The master bedroom!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:16 pm
Luna laughs"You can have it Pixie. I wont go into that room...My Lord and lady grandparents slept there"She lost her laughter then and her eyes grew cold"If you find anything of theres don't bring it near me"She turns and walks toward the stairs.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:54 pm
The pixie blinks before looking to Massasooni for an answer. Massasooni looks over to the pixie to roll his eyes. "She'll get angry and burn things if you do." He tells him in a low tone. The pixie then darts over Luna's shoulder to ask "What kind of items am I suppose to... 'avoid showing you'?” Massasooni shakes his head before finally following.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:27 pm
"Anything from that Cursive room. And make sure you don't show any pictures of anyone that lived in this house...to me"Her voice was dark and held anger but she was in control right now.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:26 pm
Ira could do nothing but smile. She closed her eyes and Jaded's lips touched hers and hugged his neck and kissed him back, both with love and passion.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:08 pm
Jaded smiles and deepens the kisses and pulls her closer to him  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:12 pm
The pixie looks around before asking "... What if... like... I need a change of sheets?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:15 pm
"Don't let me see them"She said as she left the house through the back.SHe needed to be around nature.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:26 am
Ira became happier and happier and felt safer and safer the closer she got to Jaded. She lightly nipped Jaded's lower lip.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:10 am
The pixie, about to follow Luna, is smacked down yet again by Massasooni. Massasooni then follows Luna, closing the door behind the pixie, who was still dazed and confused. He sighs. "Sorry about the... stupid pixie... your alright, right?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:53 am
Jaded parts his lower lip and licks her lips

Luna wraps her arms around herself as she looks at the forest"I am fine"Her voice had a slight hiss to it. She was trying to keep her anger undercontrol but it wasn't working. He could see that the tips of her hair had fire to it but it wasn't damaging her hair at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:37 pm
Massasooni shakes his head. "That's not very convincing... your hair's starting to catch on fire now..."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:59 pm
Luna closed her eyes"Ok I am angry... Happy?"She knew she was barely in control of it. She wasn't feeling her own anger either...She was feeling the creatures anger as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:00 pm
Ira chuckled lightly as for some reason the touch sent a tickle down her spine, but a good kind of tickle. She parted her's and closed the gap.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:39 pm
(Love your signature)

jaded smiles at her then slide his tongue into her mouth as they kiss. He was enjoying kissing her. Then his back started to hurt and he pressed again Ira as pain starts to take over.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games